$55 million lawsuit filed against DSHS: Carole Ann DeLeon sits injail, charged with killing her adopted son by depriving him of water....

Old July 4th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT!!!!!!!

"0:-]" wrote in message
news
the BUS STOP and the corner Internet Cafe....

I made no such claim. I stated you got IN you can and could get
OUT.

I got IN and I *did* get out with the opthers at the proscribed
time

I was NOT delivered to the MILLIONS of Internet Cafes YOU claim dot
the
Island.

No, I didn't mention any but a few, and gave, in fact, links to those.
Or discussions of them in tourist locales.

Just a few Kane at TOURIST hotels.

Thank you for substantiating my "expertise about Cuba," krp.

No confirmation silly Kane - RIDICULE.

You had to be there on a tourist visa. You are not a Cuban citizen. Or
did you enter illegally?

No dip****.

You weren't on a tourist visa, as I pointed out you 'had to be,'
meaning of course that it would be the most likely?

No dip**** Americans don't travel by TOURIST VISAS! One travels for a
FAMILY VISIT hence NOT a "TOURIST" one travels as a journalist hence NOT a
"TOURIST" one travels to Cuba for Educational purposes - hence NOT a
"TOURIST" or one Travels on a religios mission hence NOT a TOURIST. BUYT as
not oonoy the FDOIRTEMOLST EXPERT onm Cuba AND now we see you are THE
experrt on OFAC and the TREASURY DEPARTMENT regulations
you know the PRECISE LEGAL STATUS of how people legally travel to Cuba as
"TOURISTS" evenb though US law forbids Americans going as TOURIOSTS! Good
SHOT Kane! It's your EXPERTISE again!

Since the only OTHER kind of visa would be embarrassing for you if
your wife found out, I simply have to, out of kindness and concern for
your welfare, presume you were on a tourist visa.

That would be our special HEAD UP THE ASS Kane!

It's obvious you weren't on the third type, that is in transit to
another country other than the one of origin.

Ah here we have KANE the DOUBLE NAUGHT SPY again the DIPLOMAT who Knows
ALL about all kinds of foreign travel. After all he was on the SECRET desk
for Air Force INTELLIGVENCE and HE dispatched SPIES as his reesearch all
over the world including CUBA!

Kane there are MANY classes of visa. More than 3.

I didn't go on a TOURIST VISA there are other kids of visas,

One possible in your case, unless you've lied to us about your reason for
going.

You've had enough clues dickless.

AND my trip was 100% legal.

You went on "business" to get married then? Dear me.

Here is another CLUE DICKHEAD - I did NOT get married the first time I
was there!!! See IF that can process your noodle-brain.

Nice to see you again claiming to be an "EXPERT" on Cuba. ROFLMAO

But I am on this issue.

No Kane you are NOT.

There are only two basic types of Cuban visa, unless you are planning to
migrate. Are you?

You were there as a tourist or on business.
So, which was it, krp?

Neither.

If you say "business" pray your little wifey never reads your post
referring to marrying her as "business." 0:]

No not tourism OR "business." ANd DIP**** when I traveled we weren't
married yet.

Do a search and find this statement, via google:

"What about restrictions on travel of U.S. citizens to Cuba?
The U.S. government prohibits its citizens from traveling to Cuba by
forbiding[sic] the spending of money in Cuba under the Trading with
the Enemy Act. Visiting Cuba is legal, however, under certain
conditions (see next question). Please see Special Information for
U.S. Citizens under General Info for the current situation and for
legal assistance available from the National Lawyers Guild and the
Center for Constitutional Rights. Also see Hot News under General Info
for the latest legislative initiatives to end the travel ban. An
estimated 200,000 U.S. citizens visited Cuba in the year 2000. About
120,000 were Cuba-Americans legally visiting relatives, and the rest
were about equally divided between travelers with government licenses
and travelers without. Thus about 40,000 Americans came to Cuba,
simply ignoring the law. More than half of our American clients come
to Cuba without license, disregarding the ban, and we encourage
this.The Cubans do not normally stamp U.S. passports, and certainly
will not if you ask them not to."

So, krp, you were 100% legal.

Yes dip****. I traveled under Treasury (OFAC) License.

That means you spent NO money in Cuba, right?

Very little, that's right.

Please, say you didn't. I love the colorful and creative lies you build
and weave and dissasemble and reweave.

I am loving where you are TRYING to go with this.

Totally entertaining.

If you find tap daning in your own bull**** entertaining. I can't wait
to see your prattfall.

Finally, unless you travelled on a tourist visa, and not a business
one, you were ON business and that, my little friend is ILLEGAL TO DO
WITH CUBA WITH OUT GOVERNMENT SANCTION.

Yes dip**** you are right. Maybe you miss me saying that I *HAD* a
"license" to travel.

Did you get that?

Oh yeah, I am having imense fun watching YOU with your SEARCH ENGINE
MAGIC trying to explain to me ALL the nuances on travel to Cuba, of course
as a CPS - - EXPERT on Cuba! This is getting to be FUN Killer Kane..

So either you failed to be 100% legal, or you were on a tourist visa,
or you were on government accepted business.

I can hardly wait for your answer.

Kane you give new dimension to the word "MORON." In travel to Cuba there
are TWO governments one must deal with. First is the U.S. - and I am
POSITIVE that as ****THE*** "EXPERT" on EVERY aspect of American law and
travel procedures, I mean AS the SOLE man in the PENTAGON who arranged ALL
travel (research) for the Air Force Quad Naught SPIES snicker you know
that first you satisfy American law. In this case one APPLIES FOR and is
either granted or not a "LICENSE" by OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control)
to travel to Cuba. The next step is to apply through the Cuban Interests
Section in Washington for a VISA to travel on the CLASS (purpose) for which
you are entering the country, in the application you STATE the purpose of
your travel. Ya know Communist dictatorships are funny about that ****! Then
they either grant or do NOT a Visa to enter their country.

Yes Kane I am aware that many Americans go to Cuba illegally. However
they do NOT get this asswipe - they do NOT do so directly from the United
States you MORON! I departed from Miami. See if you can follow this, I
realize that with as severe a case of ADD as you have, it will be difficult
for you, save this and have somebody you know who does NOT have crippling
ADD to explain it slowly to you. At the departure gate, Kane, they had on my
FIRST flight a Treasury officer (customs) IN UNIFORM to check all the
papers, including license and VISA plus of course passport. If you did not
have a legit license you didn't get on the plane.

Now DIP**** - the people your SEARCH ENGINE article speaks of is people
who travel through a third nation, such as Jamaica, the Bahamas, Mexico or
Canada. (I DID NOT!) If you looked at the boarding passes, they all were
from MIAMI to Cuba. sigh What a waste dealing with such an IDIOT! AND my
passport has been STAMPED!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ Kane - KANE THE CUBA EXPERT
strikes yet AGAIN!!!!!

Old July 4th 07, 01:50 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT of all time!!!!!!!

"0:-]" wrote in message

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane. Proof? I dunno - other than
having been there having gone up to the cage and asking to use the gear and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,
and being told it was ONLY for guests of the hotel. KANE... You are TRULY a
MORON, you really give mental deficiency a bad name. Cuba is a POLICE STATE.
Those internet connections are denied to Cubans, who are not even allowed IN
a hotel unless married to a foreigner. So to keep out Cubans PRETENDING to
be foreigners - access is limited to hotel guests. Show a KEY etc. The old
"I left my key in the room gag doesn't work." sigh One INSANE trip into
Kane's wonderland of rationalizations after another. One DESPOERATE trip
through psychosis and ADD-land after another.

And they were rolling in money to buy gas for the van,

Some churches are well heeled, some not. Again I have no way of
knowing what they could or couldn't afford, or that you might not
offer to pay the gas fee and even a handsome contribution to the
offering plate.

Not in Cuba dip****. Churches are VERY poor, that's why they are
provided for by international bodies.

So they have outside support. Thus they more likely would have money
for gas. Thanks, krp. You can take your foot off your dick now.

Jesus Christ you ALWAYS have some ANSWER don't you psycho? Did you miss
the part about "RATIONING?" Look up the word or have some NON-ADD friend
explain what it means to you. No Kane what money the churches get (REGULATED
BY FIDEL & COMPANY) can't go to operate the Tijuana Taxi compsny! Do you
work on being this big a dip**** Kane?

and Cuba also has a gas station on EVERY corner next to the Taxis stands
and the Bus Stops.

They must have them somewhere. Maybe even being taken pictures of from
passing buses. Gosh, even pics from passing taxis.

Fueling stations, Kane, are government operated.

This keeps the church van with an empty gas tank, as well as the buses,
like the one the pic was taking from 0:] and all the taxis?

It keeps the church van with a RATIONED amount of fuel every month. Get
this through the cement on your shoulders. There are NO TEXACO stations on
every corner. The dispensing of ALL fuel is controled by the government.
Some Cubans were cheating on this to operate ILLEGAL Taxis with their 60
year old American cars, and the government cracked down by placing young
guards at the fueling stations. (Oddly in fitting with twerps like you - in
Cuba they call them "SOCIAL WORKERS." ) Their job is to make SURE that you
don't get more gas than your ration and that you use it legally. BUT Kane I
* * * * LOVE * * * it when you play this pretend EXPERTISE on Cuba you get
from search engine quips you do NOT understand ADD boy!

It is RATIONED!

See above.

GROAN Kane have somebody who does NOT have a severe learnign disability
explain it to you. I don't have tyhe patience to try to teach the
handicapped!

And you don't get lots of gas. When you are out you park.

That's nice. So no buses move nor does the van except when one can pay for
gas.
Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

Jesus Christ Kane you ARE a world class MORON!! The buses in Cuba are
owned BY THE STATE!!!!! Mr. CUBA EXPERT! They haven't had GREYHOUND there
since 1959!

Can't you feel that pain at all?

That's not MY ass blood on the sidewalk Kane - it's YOURS!

Old July 5th 07, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane.

Yep. My point exactly. And you are no more proscribed from being one
than you are from being a temporary guest at a remote farmhouse.

Kane - AGAIN OFAC imposes limits on what an American can spend in a day.
Those hotel rooms are well beyond the limits. That little GAME in your head
would make a legal trip to Cuba VERY illegal. You keep INVENTING all these
fantastic scenarios that might make possible the things you have such a
desperate psychological NEED to believe about what I did and didn't do In
Cuba. Just inventions of your overly diseased mind Kane.

Proof? I dunno - other than having been there having gone up to the cage
and asking to use the gear and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,
and being told it was ONLY for guests of the hotel.

Now tell us you could not have been a guest.

I could also have been the POPE! But since I didn't have a room key they
wouldn't let me use the computers.

KANE... You are TRULY a MORON, you really give mental deficiency a bad
name.

I'm not the one trying to prove I didn't post from Cuba because I
couldn't.

No you are tyhe asshole going from one FANTASTIC rationalization to the
next trying to claim I COULD HAVE!

Could you have been a guest of the hotel? Of course you could.

Could I have flown in via my personal STEALTH JET? Of course I COULD
have! What's the probability? SDame in both cases . . . -.000000006%

Cuba is a POLICE STATE.

Which stops you from being a hotel guest? How does that work?

How it works is call the U.S. Treasury Department, Office of Foreign
Assetts Control. OFAC. Making it a CRIME for me to have done so.

Those internet connections are denied to Cubans,

You aren't one.

Yeah just married to one of them.

who are not even allowed IN a hotel unless married to a foreigner.

Nor would YOU need to be, not being Cuban.

But you were screeching about UNIVERSAL and ABUNDANT internet access
EVERYWHRE in Cuba. Access is limited to a FEW resort hotels NONE of which
were reasonably close to where I was. Closest was by best gusestimate 65
miles away AS THE CROW FLIES... Maybe 2 hours via van or car.

So to keep out Cubans PRETENDING to be foreigners - access is limited to
hotel guests. Show a KEY etc.

And you could not be a guest. I see.

Not and obey U.S. law I couldn't Kane. And if you are so TOTALLY STUPID
that you don't think that the Treasury Department CANNOT find out, you are
dumber than even I believe you are!

The old "I left my key in the room gag doesn't work." sigh One INSANE
trip into
Kane's wonderland of rationalizations after another. One DESPOERATE trip
through psychosis and ADD-land after another.

I'm not the one claiming that I could not Be a guest of the hotel, nor
that I could not post from Cuba. I believe you are attempting to
project your psychosis on me.

YOU could be - as a QUADRUPLE NOUGHT SPY! I on the other hand could NOT
have been and remained legal. Of course to YOU the GREAT James Bond model,
could care less, you are ACTION JACKSON, CAPTAIN DANGER.... I'm not. I
wanted to come back and get married to a terriffic woman.So I wasn't about
to risk ALL to send your HERO Davey Moore some posts or post some IDIOTIC
anti-semitic rants on usenet. YOU might do that, but I wouldn't.

Here's something for you to chew on - oh ye of DEAD brain cells. I will
flat out CONDEMN the racism of those posts and the Anti-Semitism. I will
call them despicable. Now get your HERO your IDOL Moore to do the same. You
see, for him that'd be a problem. Not just his beliefs, but his BLOOD OATH.
Go ahead Kane TRY to get him to condemn the racism and Anti-Semitism. See if
you can! I will condemn it as despicable and the underlyign claims against
groups based on race or religion as FALSE.

And I don't have ADD.

You have a FATAL case of it.

And they were rolling in money to buy gas for the van,

Some churches are well heeled, some not. Again I have no way of
knowing what they could or couldn't afford, or that you might not
offer to pay the gas fee and even a handsome contribution to the
offering plate.

Not in Cuba dip****. Churches are VERY poor, that's why they are
provided for by international bodies.

So they have outside support. Thus they more likely would have money
for gas. Thanks, krp. You can take your foot off your dick now.

Jesus Christ you ALWAYS have some ANSWER don't you psycho?

The truth and rationale and logic thinking will do that to you.

What you mistake for logic, Kane, in reality is your mental disturbance.
You keep inventing one FANTASTIC scenario after another to try to
RATIONALIZE how I COULD AHVE done something, when the probability is very
remote.

Did you miss the part about "RATIONING?"

Does rationing me NOT OBTAINABLE, or does it mean you can get some?

YEAH dip**** it DOES mean you CANNOT GET SOME! It means that you get a
SMALL amount to do your basic work. Youi do NOYT get MILLIONS and BILLIONS
of gallons to JOY RIDE all over tyhe island shopping for the TRILLIONS of
Internet Cafes to send messages to USENET you GOOF!

Look up the word or have some NON-ADD friend
explain what it means to you. No Kane what money the churches get
(REGULATED
BY FIDEL & COMPANY) can't go to operate the Tijuana Taxi compsny! Do you
work on being this big a dip**** Kane?

Then get on one of those buses the picture of the farm house you
stayed in was taken from. 0:]

One of the MILLIONS of buses speeding by the door of the farmhouse on
that dirt road? Here's an idea, next time I go, how about if you come along
and lay down across the road till a BUS comes. I am SURE you won't need
water or anything to drink while you wait for the ones runnign every 10
seconds. Of course you are more likely to get run over by a goat.

and Cuba also has a gas station on EVERY corner next to the Taxis
stands
and the Bus Stops.

They must have them somewhere. Maybe even being taken pictures of from
passing buses. Gosh, even pics from passing taxis.

Fueling stations, Kane, are government operated.

This keeps the church van with an empty gas tank, as well as the buses,
like the one the pic was taking from 0:] and all the taxis?

It keeps the church van with a RATIONED amount of fuel every month.

During which they travel. One more passenger isn't going to increase
the consumption that much.

How about the FACT that they's have to take me about 65 miles to get to
that INTERNET CAFE and 65 miles back??? The van most likely would use 7 or 8
gallons of fuel to take me EVERY DAY to that cafe. OH WAIT - first they'd
have to pick me up, add another 45 miles each way. So YOU b elieve tyhet
could JUST RUN 45 miles to pick me up, then 45 miles BACK to Holguin and
another 65 miles to the resorts at Gurardalavaca then back 110 miles EVERY
DAY for 2 weeks! Ojh wait, it seems like SVERAL TIMES A DAY EVERY DCAY!
Riiiiigghhhhhttt Kaner it all makes sense NOW! Think of a 2.5 ton VAN....

Get this through the cement on your shoulders. There are NO TEXACO
stations on every corner.

We agree.

Maybe BP stations? Shell? Exxon?

The dispensing of ALL fuel is controled by the government.

No argument there. But then it IS dispenses, which means taxis and buses
DO RUN.

It also means the buses run on FIXED routes either IN a city or BETWEEN
cities on MAIN HIGHWAYS! NOT FARM ROADS you DUMBASS!

Some Cubans were cheating on this to operate ILLEGAL Taxis with their 60
year old American cars, and the government cracked down by placing young
guards at the fueling stations. (Oddly in fitting with twerps like you -
in
Cuba they call them "SOCIAL WORKERS." ) Their job is to make SURE that you
don't get more gas than your ration and that you use it legally. BUT Kane
* * * * LOVE * * * it when you play this pretend EXPERTISE on Cuba you
get
from search engine quips you do NOT understand ADD boy!

The guards get in your vehicle and travel with you to ensure you use your
ration legally? Must be cheap to hire.

No they just make sure you take only what the government has alotted to
you and not a drop more.

It is RATIONED!

See above.

GROAN Kane have somebody who does NOT have a severe learnign disability
explain it to you. I don't have tyhe patience to try to teach the
handicapped!

You seem to be putting an inordinate amount of time into it. Could it be
that you know I'm neither learning disabled, or suffer from ADD, or
are stupid?

No your posts PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are!

And your actual reason is because you underestimate me and how useless
it is to try and distract and misdirect me with your babble?

You are the one TRYING to distract with ABSURD scenarious that you
invent. They are PREPOSTEROUS Kane.. In the real world they are INSANE!

And you don't get lots of gas. When you are out you park.

That's nice. So no buses move nor does the van except when one can pay
for gas.
Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmm.......

Jesus Christ Kane you ARE a world class MORON!! The buses in Cuba are
owned BY THE STATE!!!!! Mr. CUBA EXPERT! They haven't had GREYHOUND there
since 1959!

Did I limit it to Greyhound?

Okay then in Spanish El PERRO VIEJO. Kane you don't seem to
understand - I can't just pull up in a VAN that belongs to the churdch and
say FILL ER UP! Except in that wraped mind of yours. Just drive up and PAY
FOR GAS! No Kane there are NO Texaco stations there!! NONE! Not since 1960.
There is a GOVERNMENT station. Fuel is RATIONED! You do NOT just drivbe up
and hand them your VISA card and say "FILLE R UP COMRADE!" You are a classic
DUMBASS.

And being owned by the state they do nor run past the farmhouse, and a
ghost bus was the one that picture was taken from?

Kane you are a MORON. The BUS was RIDICULE of your claims that buses run
on EVERY ROAD IN CUBA ALL THE TIME! EVEN the mOST remote dirt farm roadf
they run every 15 seconds! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of buses. They SPEED
right past the TAXI STAND by the front door of EVERY farmhouse in Cuba!

Can't you feel that pain at all?

That's not MY ass blood on the sidewalk Kane - it's YOURS!

Really? I've asked you to defend your claim you did not post from
Cuba. In fact, I've asked questions you've stripped from my attributed
remarks, that also ask if you could not have posted during the time
span in question....in other words, you will NOT answer that question
either, right, krp?

You ahve asked INSANE questions base on your TOTAL lack of knowledge
about Cuba, and it seems lots of other things ass well.

You wandered the fertile, or putrid, take your pick, landscape of your
little mind trying to avoid direct answers, and it's easily seen by
all readers. Having fun, krp? Don't care if we think you are lying?
Good, because we don't care either.

Kane - really park it for a moment. Don't you think people can see your
FANTASTIC scenarios for what they are? don't you think your debate tactics
are a bit too clever by half? You invent one preposterous thing after
another and ask if it is "possible." The REAL WORLD answer, Kane is NO none
of them ARE possible. Because they all ignore the totality of the reality in
Cuba. To make ANY of your idiotic schemes possible whole bunches of things
have to be NOT true while other things that aren't true MUST be.

Old July 5th 07, 04:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID MOORE AS: the OTHER Cuba expert
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane. Proof? I dunno - other than
having been there having gone up to the cage and asking to use the gear
and
being asked if I was a "guest" and giving an honest answer that I was not,

The point was that you COULD have found a way to access the internet from
Cuba. Or, you could have simply queued up the remailed forgeries before
you left, and placed a time delay on them. Or had your buddy Keith Ray do
it for you in your absence. (Can't do that last one anymore, can ya?
LOL!)

Oh so one can do TIME DELAY on posts eh Davey? Just to place your claims
on other issues in perspective. Glad to know that users of ANONYMOUS
REMAILERS like BORKED can do that!

Old July 6th 07, 08:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

The point was that you COULD have found a way to access the internet
from
Cuba. Or, you could have simply queued up the remailed forgeries before
you left, and placed a time delay on them. Or had your buddy Keith Ray
do
it for you in your absence. (Can't do that last one anymore, can ya?
LOL!)

Oh so one can do TIME DELAY on posts eh Davey?

You're well aware of their capability. You've been using remailers for
several years. A few years ago, you were caught making forgeries through
them, remember:

Davey YOU are the twerp using the remailers, not me. What you caught was
your own TIME DELAY.

Old July 6th 07, 08:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default KANE Greatest CUBA EXPERT of all time!!!!!!! KANE'S WONDERLAND.

"0:-]" wrote in message

KANE THE CUBA EXPERT CLAIMED:

Hence all you would have to do is show your visa to the clerk, or
whoever controls the computer in a tourist hotel.

(He wonders WHY I ridicule him as the GREATEST living expert on Cuba when he
makes such STUPID claims.)

Sorry you must be a GUEST at the hotel Kane. TRY AGAIN.

Must you? You have some proof of this?
And you could not have been an overnight guest?

That would make you a HOTEL guest Kane.

Yep. My point exactly. And you are no more proscribed from being one
than you are from being a temporary guest at a remote farmhouse.

Kane - AGAIN OFAC imposes limits on what an American can spend in a
day.
Those hotel rooms are well beyond the limits.

There are not US Citizens in those hotels then? Are you sure?

Oh Kane did I say that? There ARE American government officials in them
at times. There are CONGRESSMEN in them at times. I am neither. For the
average American traveling to Cuba you CANNOT stay in the hotels -they
exceed the spending limit greatly. The CEO of Tyson foods gets an exemption.

That little GAME in your head would make a legal trip to Cuba VERY
illegal.

Really? So?

Yeah Kane it would. Since I am NOT in one of the categories EXEMPTED
from the spending limits staying in a hotel would have me violating the OFAC
regulations.

You keep INVENTING all these fantastic scenarios

No, I offer possibilities. I've not claimed a single one of them actually
happened. Just possibilities, which is all that I've argued
all along.

Possibilities? FANTASTIC things Kane that doesn't reflect the REAL WORLD
just you mental abberations.

You claimed, as I recalled, that someone either forged your posts, or
a poster that others believe is YOU, posted during the time you were
in Cuba, and you claim it could NOT have been you, as you COULD NOT
have gotten to and used an Internet link.

No Kane the stupid. There were FORERIES of others posted that your
LOVER - - - Moore claimed came from me. I still maintain I had NO access to
the internet during that trip. In fact *I* didn't have actual access on ANY
of my trips to Cuba.

I've pointed out again and again, ways that would be POSSIBLE. You say
it's impossible.

No Kane I say it is FANTASTIC. It is in the same range of probability as
me flapping my arms and flying to Mars.

Now if you read carefully, and stop your silly games, krp, you'll see
that I'm correct. You could have. You are incorrect, you could have.

Only when Squirrels start piloting 747's!

that might make possible the things you have such a desperate
psychological NEED to believe about what I did and didn't do In
Cuba. Just inventions of your overly diseased mind Kane.

I don't have a need, krp. I don't care, frankly. I simply think you
are a stupid slob and am proving it repeatedly by getting you to make
impossible claims...and you are doing exactly as I wished, jumping
through my hoops, as regularly as I put them up.

Yes you do, you have a deeply rooted psychological NEED to prove your
point no matter HOW absurd your claims are.

Now tell us you could not have been a guest.

I could also have been the POPE!

You Catholic are you?

Not in line to be POPE Kane........

And, little man, people break the law there all the time...even to the
extent of buying Cuban cigars.

You smoke?

Nope not for over 20 years. Don't drink either.

Have a gander at all the ways it CAN be done. My favorite, of course,
having your Cuban family pay the tab for the hotel.

NO KANE - Cubans are not even ALLOWED in the lobby of the hotel to PAY!

**** you are dumb.

No Kane your ADD is in high gear again. Do you know what a "Casa
Particular" is? HINT - - - HINT - - it is NOT a Hotel! Jesus Christ Kane,
read a bit closer. **** POOR SEARCH.

The old "I left my key in the room gag doesn't work." sigh One INSANE
trip into
Kane's wonderland of rationalizations after another. One DESPOERATE trip
through psychosis and ADD-land after another.

I'm not the one claiming that I could not Be a guest of the hotel, nor
that I could not post from Cuba. I believe you are attempting to
project your psychosis on me.

YOU could be - as a QUADRUPLE NOUGHT SPY!

No cogent argument, I see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I on the other hand could NOT have been and remained legal.

Sure you could.

NOPE.

CASA PARTICULAR Kane! Learn the differnce between them and the HOTELS and
get back to me.

And Cubans are very savvy about such things. They've lived with the
blockade for a very long time. And these are not a stupid people, krp.
Not like you.

There is NO "blockade" there IS an embargo. Different things.

Of course to YOU the GREAT James Bond model,
could care less, you are ACTION JACKSON, CAPTAIN DANGER....

Naw, I just look like him.

And THINK you are him!

I'm not. I wanted to come back and get married to a terriffic woman.

Which of course would be another reason you could not have posted from
Cuba.

No dip****, it is another reason I would NOT have.

So I wasn't about to risk ALL to send your HERO Davey Moore some posts or
post some IDIOTIC
anti-semitic rants on usenet. YOU might do that, but I wouldn't.

No, I wouldn't do that, and you have.

No weenie - *I* would NOT have but your LOVER Moore has been doing that
for over a decade.

When I whipped your ass so thoroughly on the spanking debate you broke
down and did to me exactly what you have done to others that have
punished you for lying and bull**** piling. You posted and forged my
sig and tried to make it appear I was the author of anti-semite posts,
did you not?

No that's your LOVER Moore manipulating you, and like the obedient MORON
you acted just as he predicted you would.

Here's something for you to chew on - oh ye of DEAD brain cells. I will
flat out CONDEMN the racism of those posts and the Anti-Semitism.

And will you point out that I'm not an anti-semite?

*I* have never said you were but MOORE has to get you stirred up with
me. MORON! All he needs to do is tape your knee to be the Pabinsky reflex.

I will call them despicable.

Of course you will. It's called, "cover your ass."

No dip****. It is life long belief. My high school sweetheart was
Jewish. She lost a good part of her family to the holcaust. Several of my
closest business associates are Jewish you DICKHEAD! I have been to Bar
Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs many times in my life. Moore? ARYAN BROTHERHOOD!

Now get your HERO your IDOL Moore to do the same. You
see, for him that'd be a problem. Not just his beliefs, but his BLOOD
OATH.

This has to do with it being possible to post from Cuba how, krp?

http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com/me...E=1&parentid=0

[[[ Gosh, just around the time you were there...RR R R R ]]]

And you think that bull**** is accurate?

"Ye Olde Thorn Tree
4:31pm

1.
User is offline View thread in raw text format
Internet in Cuba
Internet and Email access has gone from almost non-existent (several
years ago) to fairly easy and accessible for tourists and foreign
business people. There's not numerous Internet Cafes like in many
parts of the world, but this is slowly changing.

In Havana there's the usual places like the Internet Cafes at the
Capitolio (one upstairs and one downstairs) and International Press
Centre, as well as the numerous business centres in all of the top
tourist/business hotels. (The $12/hour at the National Hotel is
expensive, but their "6 days a week/10 hours a day" banking services
are right next door, and the computers are in the bar so you can enjoy
a cold one while you're taping away.) There's a little place on Obispo
that'll do individual email send/receives for $1. Many of the Post
Offices are offering Internet connections now. The telephone company,
ETECSA, is building small Internet booths all over the place. There's
two new ones in Old Havana, down near the waterfront, and another two
in Vedado. (These booths look exactly like the International Telephone
Booths. They're air conditioned and very comfortable.)

It is the Hotel Nacionale BY THE WAY. Been IN it. Again at a HOTEL for
GUESTS...

If you're bringing your own laptop I'd suggest you buy the Internet
Card that's available to foreigners so you can log-on anywhere you
have access to a phone line. The cards are $15/5 hours and can be
bought from the International Press Center at 23 and O in Vedado. You
can use their computers, plug in your own laptop on the premises, or
do it privately from the comfort of your casa. (You have the dial-up
number, the card has a Log-In and Password, all you need is a
telephone jack to plug your telephone modem cable into.) It's easy and
(usually) works like a charm.

Except laptops were forbidden in 2003. That service was rather short
lived since family members bought the cards and gave them to family for
ILLEGAL use.

I've tested the Internet Card in many, many places and the speed of
the connections appears to vary for no reason. For example, connecting
from the (brand new) bar right beside my casa (on San Rafael, just
down from the Inglaterra) is surprisingly slow, while the connection
from my casa (50' away) is as good as a dial-up gets.

Note: Not only is it much more convenient to use your own laptop at
your casa, it's also cheaper because the International Press Centre is
charging a small per minute dial-up fee as well as the $15/5 hours.
The fee is only $0.05/minute - but over the course of the whole 5
hours that effectively doubles the initial $15/5 hours cost. (Typical
rip-off.)

Yeah IF you can bring in your laptop. You still would need both
electricity AND a phone line however.

Lastly, (and this is funny): When the time runs out on your Internet
Card you don't get disconnected - you simply can't reconnect again
until you get a new card. This means you should watch the time
remaining on your card and when it almost runs out - disconnect and
save it for a time when you want a LONG connection. When we didn't get
disconnected last time some friends of my casa owner surfed all night
before the phone line finally crapped out.

There's sporadic problems with Cuba's woefully inadequate
telecommunications infrastructure, but I'd say at least 90% of my
emails are received internationally within a few minutes. When I'm
working there I'm sending dozens and dozens of emails daily for days
on end and I (almost) never have a problem.

EMAIL and USENET are vastly different things Kane.

The usual anti-Cuban trolls like to give the impression that Internet
and email is impossible for any "normal" Cuban. This is, of course,
completely ridiculous. (If they'd ever actually travel to Cuba they'd
be able to see for themselves.) Anywhere in the world where there's
phone lines and computers there's Internet in some form and no one can
stop it. It's still fairly uncommon - but certainly NOT rare - in
tourist centers, and it's still almost non-existent out in the
countryside (as are telephones) but considering the fact that almost
no one had it several years ago and now thousands and thousand of
Cubans DO shows that the situation is changing slowly. It'll take a
long time - and a big change in politics - before it's as common as
most other places, but don't for an instant think that in tourist
areas you won't be meeting Cubans who'll be wanting to exchange email
addresses with you.

E-mail for the average Cuba is near IMPOSSIBLE as anyone who REALLY has
been to Cuba knows. Not many can buy a laptop on the AVERAGE Cuban wage of
$6.50 a month.

Nothing is easy in Cuba. Tasks that are simple almost everywhere else
in the world can have you tearing your hair out there, but don't worry
about getting a fairly solid Internet connection anywhere where there
are tourist facilities.

Never disputed that Kane. BUT I wasn't in a TOURIST CENTER!!!

Cheers,
Terry"

You should write Terry and tell him he's lying, krp.

No need he isn't - YOU ARE!

Go ahead Kane TRY to get him to condemn the racism and Anti-Semitism.

To what end?

It would be pointless at your level of rationalization.

You do it. I'll watch. Should be fun.

Did you see him answer the issue? Don't hold your breath.

The van most likely would use 7 or 8
gallons of fuel to take me EVERY DAY to that cafe. OH WAIT - first they'd
have to pick me up, add another 45 miles each way. So YOU b elieve tyhet
could JUST RUN 45 miles to pick me up, then 45 miles BACK to Holguin and
another 65 miles to the resorts at Gurardalavaca then back 110 miles
EVERY
DAY for 2 weeks! Ojh wait, it seems like SVERAL TIMES A DAY EVERY DCAY!
Riiiiigghhhhhttt Kaner it all makes sense NOW! Think of a 2.5 ton VAN....

Difficult, yes. Very hard? Naw.

Where do they get the gas Kane??????

Old July 6th 07, 08:54 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

You Catholic are you?

He is...however, he once claimed to be Mormon so that he could con Steven
Leuck out of money.

NOT at all true.

What's 2 hours, eh, and a nice shopping trip to get the wife some
local merchandise?

Actually at that time, his wife WAS the local merchandise. ROFL!

Moore YOUY are the guy who hangs with hookers NOT ME!

Here's something for you to chew on - oh ye of DEAD brain cells. I will
flat out CONDEMN the racism of those posts and the Anti-Semitism.

And will you point out that I'm not an anti-semite?

I will call them despicable.

Of course you will. It's called, "cover your ass."

Now get your HERO your IDOL Moore to do the same. You
see, for him that'd be a problem. Not just his beliefs, but his BLOOD
OATH.

This has to do with it being possible to post from Cuba how, krp?

That's his tactic of smokescreening. Divert attention from himself by
making up a despicable lie about someone else.

WHO is doing a smokescreen? So Davey are you willing to CONDEMN racism
and Anti-Semitism or not? Are you willing to say that holocaust deniers are
LIARS and worse? Are you willing to say that blacks and Jews are our
brothers? Are you willing to condemn the sentiments in those racist
forgeries? I have, how about you?

Old July 6th 07, 06:21 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...
The point was that you COULD have found a way to access the internet
from
Cuba. Or, you could have simply queued up the remailed forgeries
before
you left, and placed a time delay on them. Or had your buddy Keith
Ray
do
it for you in your absence. (Can't do that last one anymore, can ya?
LOL!)

Oh so one can do TIME DELAY on posts eh Davey?

You're well aware of their capability. You've been using remailers for
several years. A few years ago, you were caught making forgeries
through
them, remember:

Davey YOU are the twerp using the remailers, not me. What you caught was
your own TIME DELAY.

I see you snipped the URL which proved that you used anonymous remailers
make forgeries. No worries, I'll put it back:

YOUR website proves nothing Moore except you are a LIAR and a STALKER!

Old July 6th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

...,yet another long pointless lying diatribe that does not truthfully
answer the claim that he could have posted from Cuba, or used time
delay on a remailer service.....

I could also have flapped my arms and FLOWN to MARS. Equally
possible.

Old July 7th 07, 02:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID DIP**** MOORE AS:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

On the professional side, http://www.aboutken also contains
testimonials from people who had firsthand experiences with your
"services." Although you deny their existence, the usenet archives still
contain posts from you where you were arguing with them on usenet:

No Davey - not really. Mostly FICTIONAL characters opf your vivid
imagination such as Will Rainey named after a prominent landmark near where
you used to live (Bolingbrook, llinois) Willliam Rainey Harper College.
Others are unattributed but for ONE nut case. Equally as mentally unbalanced
as you. Shall I mention the fictional Rob Wedlock? The LAWYER who doesn't
exist? Robert J Kozlovskiy, Esq allegedly a practicing lawyer from
Baltimore, Maryland. However a check with both the Baltimore County Bar and
the Maryland Bar shows that NO SUCH lawyer every existed. Checking with the
surrounding states he can't be found either. Checking with the American Bar
Association membership lists he seems not to exist. MAYBE, Davey, he's pone
of your "SECRET" lawyers?
You once said find ONE thing that isn't true and you'd take down the site
well on the pahe where you list these guys there are several things that
aren't true, so when is it comign down? When HELL has a 300 foot thick layer
of ice on it LIAR!

Then, of course, there is a fully archived copy of the rape threat you
made
against Stacy Alexander:

Yet, Davey, which ONLY seems to exist on YOUR website. It seems to have
NEVER existed on Deja News (or Google) there are several other news archives
and it doesn't exist on those either. You TRY to rationalize the LACK of
finding it on Google with the LAME and I do mean LAME excuse of your claim
that I mysteriously "HAD IT NUKED." My oh my Davey. YET - I have admitted
that MOST (almost ALL) of the things said in that message WERE things I
wrote in other messages in OTHER contexts. THAT message is just your little
CUT AND PASTE number with a little David Moore bull**** tossed in to spice
it up.

Yes, I'd say http://www.aboutken proves quite a bit about you.

Of course YOU would Davey. You are INSANE! Not to mention a STALKER!