Circumcision should not be performed on minors under 18

Old November 27th 07, 09:04 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
Stephanie[_2_]

Default Circumcision should not be performed on minors under 18

"Chris" wrote in message
Since posts like these are making me vomit into the back of my throat,
I'm out. Puhlease, as if circ'd men don't love it and have no feeling.
@@

The notion of a bisexual man makes you want to throw up? AND makes you need
to top post so you don't get your hands anywhere near the paragraph that
says "bisecual."

And as for aesthetics, it sounds like you don't really like
real penises very well. Anyone who really enjoys giving fellation
will
love the interesting and slippery foreskin with its fascinating
behaviors. And they will love the responsiveness to touch that it
gives
the penis by protecting its glans.

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
I'm bisexual, stupid. I have personal experience!

Old November 27th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Chris wrote:

Since posts like these are making me vomit into the back of my throat,
I'm out. Puhlease, as if circ'd men don't love it and have no feeling.
@@

-----------------------------
Ignorant Sexuo-Phobe.
Steve

Old November 27th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
Jake Waskett

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:32:20 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Jake Waskett wrote:

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:49:47 -0800, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Stephanie wrote:

"WindingHighway" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 7:09?pm, wrote:
Given that circumcision is nonreversible body modification, it should
not be performed on minors under the age of 18, except for true
medical reasons just as any other operation.

Reducing deaths from HIV and cervical cancer is a pretty good medical
reason.
--------------
Except what they don't tell you is that the HIV effect is quite tiny
and marginal here because we don't use anal intercourse for birth-
control, as they are forced to do in Africa. Here it would save FAR
LESS lives than ANY kind of condom program!!

Happily, of course, condoms and circumcision are not mutually exclusive,
and there is no need to choose between the two.

-------------------------
Sure there is. If you want to avoid disease and maximize pleasure
for both partners, use condoms and don't bother with circumcision.

Why not both?

The sexual, social, esthetic, and hygienic benefits are prefectly valid
too. Im sure the millions that have died from foreskin- propagated
diseases like these would agree with me.
------------------
Nonsense. The same germs are available there as on the mouth. In fact,
MORE germs are present on the mouth than on the anus or genitals!! The
foreskin is MORE likely to get an infection from your mouth than the
reverse!!

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
Read anything on bacteriology and surgical sterility.

A poor response to a question that wasn't asked. Although
you've pasted it in different places, "Interesting hypothesis" appeared
only once in my message. I wonder why you feel the need to mislead.

And as for aesthetics, it sounds like you don't really like
real penises very well. Anyone who really enjoys giving fellation will
love the interesting and slippery foreskin with its fascinating
behaviors. And they will love the responsiveness to touch that it gives
the penis by protecting its glans.

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
I'm bisexual, stupid. I have personal experience!

So when you say "anyone", you actually mean yourself?

You may find the following study of interest, in which 83% preferred
circumcised partners for fellatio, compared with 2% who preferred
uncircumcised partners.

http://www.circs.org/library/williamson/index.html

---------------------------
When an aesthetic survey is biased by social programming it is flawed.
If you did it in Europe your data would be QUITE different.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

In a fair environment, you'd lose, BIG time!

and impairs the abilities of the
male sexual organ.

Nonsense. There isnt a shred of scientific evidence for that
statement.
-----------------------
Now that's where you're patently wrong. The ONLY ones who "disagree"
with that research are the anti-foreskin crazies.

What specific research are you talking about?

------------------------------
I don't do cites. I've read it. You go read it, and then you'll know.

Ah. You don't "do" cites, with the unfortunate effect that you are unable
to demonstrate that you're not simply inventing this "research".

I don't do cites because people start cutting and pasting phony cites
off partisan websites that are not peer-reviewed, and the truth gets
lost. I encourage anyone serious to do their own research online, and
not trusting ANYONE blindly.
Steve

Old November 27th 07, 10:57 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions, misc.kids, misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health, alt.circumcision
WindingHighway

On Nov 27, 4:04�pm, "Stephanie" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

Since posts like these are making me vomit into the back of my throat,
I'm out. Puhlease, as if circ'd men don't love it and have no feeling.
@@

The notion of a bisexual man makes you want to throw up? �AND makes you need
to top post so you don't get your hands anywhere near the paragraph that
says "bisecual."

Stephanie, I believe he is referring not to bisexuality but to the
prospect of sucking an uncircumcised penis -- that is what makes him
want to throw up. I doubt if you have sucked any uncut cock
yourself, but I assure you that his reaction is not that uncommon. I
have tried valiantly to suck on a few of them myself, but now my gorge
rises at the very thought. Its plain old pavlovian conditioning --
you get to associate the idea of sucking them with their typical vile
odor, and after a while you feel disgusted just thinking about it.
And normally, I am a very enthusiastic cocksucker. Sucking on a nice
smooth circumcised penis is one of life's highest pleasures!
Old November 27th 07, 11:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions, misc.kids, misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health, alt.circumcision
Chris

On Nov 27, 4:52�pm, "R. Steve Walz" wrote:
Chris wrote:

Since posts like these are making me vomit into the back of my throat,
I'm out. Puhlease, as if circ'd men don't love it and have no feeling.
@@

-----------------------------
Ignorant Sexuo-Phobe.
Steve

And as for aesthetics, it sounds like you don't really like
real penises very well. Anyone who really enjoys giving fellation will
love the interesting and slippery foreskin with its fascinating
behaviors. And they will love the responsiveness to touch that it gives
the penis by protecting its glans.

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
I'm bisexual, stupid. I have personal experience!- Hide quoted text -

LOL. I figured *someone* would HAVE to play the phobic card in
response, which is why I left off the bisexual comment, because that
doesn't bother me....

I can't believe I had to reread it to post it again....Anyone who
really enjoys giving fellation will love the interesting and slippery
foreskin with its fascinating behaviors. (a very single-minded
opinion of one person generalizing a statement on behalf of all others
IMO)

*I'm* the ignorant one when you can't admit that most circ'd men are
completely satisfied with all of their sensations, just as their
partners are equally satisfied with the circ'd penis.

I believe they call people like you, i.e. anyone possessing that much
passion, appreciation, and admiration for an object in relation to
sexual stimulation - one with a fetish.

Old November 27th 07, 11:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
Stephanie[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in message

Since posts like these are making me vomit into the back of my throat,
I'm out. Puhlease, as if circ'd men don't love it and have no feeling.
@@

The notion of a bisexual man makes you want to throw up? ?AND makes you
need
to top post so you don't get your hands anywhere near the paragraph that
says "bisecual."

Stephanie, I believe he is referring not to bisexuality but to the
prospect of sucking an uncircumcised penis -- that is what makes him
want to throw up. I doubt if you have sucked any uncut cock
yourself,

HUGE space left here. I dont know why quoting is not working...

I have, in fact, sucked uncut cock.

but I assure you that his reaction is not that uncommon. I

have tried valiantly to suck on a few of them myself, but now my gorge
rises at the very thought. Its plain old pavlovian conditioning --
you get to associate the idea of sucking them with their typical vile
odor,

They did not wash themselves properly? I dont understand the comment about
odor.

(Sorry dont know what else to do. I am sure not quoting manually. Are you
posting from some weird third party service?)

and after a while you feel disgusted just thinking about it.

I don't.

Old November 28th 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions, misc.kids, misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health, alt.circumcision
dragon

"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

So sorry to learn your lovers didn't understand the idea of washing.
My uncut husband's
penis has *never* had an odor but, hey, he showers. What a concept!

If the health benefits are so great, why aren't we cutting off the
inner labia of our daughters? Girls and women are *much* more prone
to infections due to the way their
genitals are naturally constructed than men. It seems wrong to give
these alleged
benefits only to our boys, if they are so important.

dragon
Old November 28th 07, 11:53 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

Chris wrote:

[...]

------------------------
If you had never experienced anything else, you'd be grateful for what
you have. In addition, no one wishes to feel like a damaged victim, so
given the choice of claiming that status, they will decline no matter
WHAT they secretly know.

I believe they call people like you, i.e. anyone possessing that much
passion, appreciation, and admiration for an object in relation to
sexual stimulation - one with a fetish.

---------------------------
Having normal genitalia can never be classed as a "fetish" except
to insane disinformative distortionists like yourself.
Steve
Old November 28th 07, 12:03 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

On Nov 25, 7:09?pm, wrote:
[...]

--------------------------------
Because circumcision DMINISHES pleasurable sensation!

The sexual, social, esthetic, and hygienic benefits are prefectly valid
too. Im sure the millions that have died from foreskin- propagated
diseases like these would agree with me.
------------------
Nonsense. The same germs are available there as on the mouth. In fact,
MORE germs are present on the mouth than on the anus or genitals!! The
foreskin is MORE likely to get an infection from your mouth than the
reverse!!

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
Read anything on bacteriology and surgical sterility.

A poor response to a question that wasn't asked. Although
you've pasted it in different places, "Interesting hypothesis" appeared
only once in my message. I wonder why you feel the need to mislead.

---------------------
Those statements are irrelevant to the question.

You're obviously a disinformationist. You believe in lying about the
issue and about what I said.

And as for aesthetics, it sounds like you don't really like
real penises very well. Anyone who really enjoys giving fellation will
love the interesting and slippery foreskin with its fascinating
behaviors. And they will love the responsiveness to touch that it gives
the penis by protecting its glans.

Interesting hypothesis. Do you have any evidence to support it?

-------------------------
I'm bisexual, stupid. I have personal experience!

So when you say "anyone", you actually mean yourself?

---------------------------
I mean what I said, you lying disinformational distortionist.

You may find the following study of interest, in which 83% preferred
circumcised partners for fellatio, compared with 2% who preferred
uncircumcised partners.

http://www.circs.org/library/williamson/index.html

---------------------------
When an aesthetic survey is biased by social programming it is flawed.
If you did it in Europe your data would be QUITE different.

In a fair environment, you'd lose, BIG time!

Perhaps, perhaps not.

------------------------
Since virtually ALL of Europe is NOT ciecumcised, it is NOT "perhaps,
perhaps not", it is "of course", you ****ty little lying
disinformationist!!

and impairs the abilities of the
male sexual organ.

Nonsense. There isnt a shred of scientific evidence for that
statement.
-----------------------
Now that's where you're patently wrong. The ONLY ones who "disagree"
with that research are the anti-foreskin crazies.

What specific research are you talking about?

------------------------------
I don't do cites. I've read it. You go read it, and then you'll know.

Ah. You don't "do" cites, with the unfortunate effect that you are unable
to demonstrate that you're not simply inventing this "research".

---------------------------------
And that's because such a thing as you described is impossible on
Usenet anyway! NO one can prove that their research is legit, since
they can lie about THAT TOO! You stupid dufus asswipe!
Steve

Old November 28th 07, 12:07 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.health,alt.circumcision
R. Steve Walz

"Chris" wrote in message

[...]

All you're describing is the poor health and hygiene habits of your
partners. If you wash it first you can't smell anything but skin.

I understand this might be a problem out behind the barn or between
parked cars.
Steve