Do you want healing?

Old February 24th 08, 06:11 PM posted to misc.kids
The Lantern

Default Do you want healing?

Do you or your children suffer from a disease ,
nightmare ,psychological problem ... try to heal yourself by reading the
following:

Arroqyah Ashareyah

We know that the Quran has healing power, as the verse 82 in surat Al-
Israa: "And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a
mercy for believers"

Arroqyah Ashareyah is a set of verses and prayers we read it on ill
persons, or they read it by themselves, there are some conditions the
reader must know before reading, may be I'll try to mention them
later. But at the top of all conditions is that the reader must be on
Wudu (ablution).... It's better to read Arroqyah in Arabic not in
English or any other translations. But I just know that some un-
Arabian muslims don't know that there's Arroqyah Assareyah never heard
of it, that's why I thought of writing the translation of Arroqyah's
verses to help them with intention of writing each verse in its Arabic
pronounciation Insha Allah.

I seek refuge in Allah from the Satan the outcast

AlFateha (The opening )
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose
(portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

Ayat Alkorsi (The chair verse)
Allah! There is no deity save Him, the Alive, the Eternal. Neither
slumber nor sleep overtaketh Him. Unto Him belongeth whatsoever is in
the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Who is he that intercedeth
with Him save by His leave? He knoweth that which is in front of them
and that which is behind them, while they encompass nothing of His
knowledge save what He will. His throne includeth the heavens and the
earth, and He is never weary of preserving them. He is the Sublime,
the Tremendous

The last two verses of AlBaqara (The cow)
285. The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from
his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in
Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no
distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And
they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord,
and to Thee is the end of all journeys."
286. On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It
gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns.
(Pray "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our
Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those
before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have
strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have
mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand
against faith."

3. The Family Of 'Imran, The House Of 'Imran

Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth and (in) the
difference of night and day are tokens (of His Sovereignty) for men of
understanding,190 Such as remember Allah, standing, sitting, and
reclining, and consider the creation of the heavens and the earth,
(and say): Our Lord! Thou createdst not this in vain. Glory be to
Thee! Preserve us from the doom of Fire.191

7. The Heights
And We inspired Moses (saying): Throw thy staff! And lo! it swallowed
up their lying show. 117 Thus was the Truth vindicated and that which
they were doing was made vain.118 Thus were they there defeated and
brought low.119

20. Taha
65. They said: "O Moses! whether wilt thou that thou throw (first) or
that we be the first to throw?"
66. He said, "Nay, throw ye first!" Then behold their ropes and their
rods-so it seemed to him on account of their magic - began to be in
lively motion!
67. So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.
68. We said: "Fear not! for thou hast indeed the upper hand:
69. "Throw that which is in thy right hand: Quickly will it swallow up
that which they have faked what they have faked is but a magician's
trick: and the magician thrives not, (no matter) where he goes."

17. Al-Isra
82. And We reveal of the Qur'an that which is a healing and a mercy
for believers though it increase the evil-doers in naught save ruin.
Say unto them (O Muhammad): For those who believe it is a guidance and
a healing; and as for those who disbelieve, there is a deafness in
their ears, and it is blindness for them. Such are called to from
afar. 41-44
If We had caused this Qur'an to descend upon a mountain, thou (O
Muhammad) verily hadst seen it humbled, rent asunder by the fear of
Allah. Such similitudes coin We for mankind that haply they may
reflect.59-21
And lo! those who disbelieve would fain disconcert thee with their
eyes when they hear the Reminder, and they say: Lo! he is indeed mad;
68-51

Surah Al-Kafiroon 109 The Disbelievers
1. Say : O ye that reject Faith!
2. I worship not that which ye worship,
3. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
4. And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
5. Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6. To you be your Way, and to me mine.

Surah Al-Ikhlas 112 The Unity
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.

Surah Al-Falaq 113 The Day Break

1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of the Dawn
2. From the mischief of created things;
3. From the mischief of Darkness as it overspreads;
4. From the mischief of those who practise secret arts;
5. And from the mischief of the envious one as he practises envy.

Surah 114 The Mankind

1. Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2. The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3. The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,-
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after
his whisper),-
5. (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6. Among Jinns and among men.

Then you say:

I ask The Great Allah the Lord of The Great throne to heal you (me).
(seven times)
O Allah Lord of the mankind ease the depress, heal. You are the
Healer. No heal but your healing, a heal that doesn't leave unwell.
(three times)
"(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He
the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!" (seven times)
You put your hand on the pain and say: (In the name of Allah (3 times)
I see refuge in Allah's power and His Ability from mischief of what I
find and I caution.) (seven times)
* May Allah heal you.
* There are three more sentences to say but I couldn't find the right
translation for them, and I think that's enough.
* I know it's better to be in Arabic. I'll be glad to help you
whenever you want me to do.

Try to read more about Islam. You will be the winner.
www.beconvinced.com
www.Islamway.com
www.Islamtomorrow.com
www.Islamfortoday.com
www.Islamhouse.com
Old February 24th 08, 08:08 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On 24 feb, 19:11, The Lantern wrote:
[...]

Try to read more about Islam. You will be the winner.http://www.beconvinced.comwww.Islamw...Islamhouse.com

Sorry, i don't see the the link between good intellectual deployment
of our children and your text ?
http://www.freewebs.com/wimvlb/index.htm
wim

Healing Black lines john Kids Health 11 June 18th 06 06:51 PM
Healing of the body, mind, spirit. [email protected] Pregnancy 0 May 11th 06 09:34 PM
Aromatherapy and episiotomy healing Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 August 19th 04 07:00 PM
Natural Healing SUPERSITE Natural Healer Kids Health 2 July 1st 04 06:34 PM
Healing - slowly, but healing Chotii Breastfeeding 0 September 1st 03 05:53 PM