GTT ingredients

Old June 2nd 05, 12:35 PM
Iuil

"Sidheag McCormack" wrote
arachne writes:

pancakes are out (eggs). so is maple syrup. boo hoo! i miss alot of

food
now i am pregnant.

You in particular can't eat eggs? There's no general reason not to eat

food
containing eggs in pregnancy, as far as I ever heard. It is not advised to
eat undercooked eggs, but that doesn't apply to eggs beaten into pancake
mixture and cooked normally, I'm sure.

Her DS is allergic to eggs (amongst other foods) and she's bfing him.
That's the point of the thread :-).

Jean

--
DD - June '02
DS - May '05

Old June 2nd 05, 01:55 PM
Sidheag McCormack

iuil writes:

Her DS is allergic to eggs (amongst other foods) and she's bfing him.
That's the point of the thread :-).

Duh, of course it is. Sorry!

Sidheag, suffering brain failure
DS Colin Oct 27 2003

Old June 2nd 05, 11:15 PM
arachne

"Sidheag McCormack" wrote in message
arachne writes:

pancakes are out (eggs). so is maple syrup. boo hoo! i miss alot of food
now i am pregnant.

You in particular can't eat eggs? There's no general reason not to eat
food
containing eggs in pregnancy, as far as I ever heard. It is not advised to
eat undercooked eggs, but that doesn't apply to eggs beaten into pancake
mixture and cooked normally, I'm sure.

Maple syrup isn't in my food vocabulary, so won't comment on that!

as i said in my original post, my son has serious multiple food allergies
and i breastfeed him therefore whatever he is allergic to, i can't eat. even
if i wasn't currently breastfeeding, the allergist would have me abstain
from eggs and alot of the highly reactive foods to protect #2 as he/she has
a high% that they will have severe allergies as well.
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" -- Milton
Berle

Old June 3rd 05, 09:31 AM
Sidheag McCormack

arachne writes:

as i said in my original post, my son has serious multiple food
allergies and i breastfeed him therefore whatever he is allergic to, i
can't eat. even if i wasn't currently breastfeeding, the allergist would
have me abstain from eggs and alot of the highly reactive foods to
protect #2 as he/she has a high% that they will have severe allergies as
well. -- elizabeth (in australia) DS 20th august 2002 #2 due 14th
october 2005

Yes, I know, I had a brain failure. Sorry! Iuil sorted me out.

Sidheag
DS Colin Oct 27 2003

Old June 4th 05, 01:03 AM
arachne

arachne writes:

as i said in my original post, my son has serious multiple food
allergies and i breastfeed him therefore whatever he is allergic to, i
can't eat. even if i wasn't currently breastfeeding, the allergist would
have me abstain from eggs and alot of the highly reactive foods to
protect #2 as he/she has a high% that they will have severe allergies as
well. -- elizabeth (in australia) DS 20th august 2002 #2 due 14th
october 2005

Yes, I know, I had a brain failure. Sorry! Iuil sorted me out.

LOL! i find i have to explain DS's allergies about 5 times a day, so i am
used to it. i didn't read the other reply before i posted. sorry!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS 20th august 2002
#2 due 14th october 2005