2 yr old, plane trip, and broken foot-any suggestions?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 25th 07, 09:54 PM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_4_]

Default 2 yr old, plane trip, and broken foot-any suggestions?

Once you're at the airport, the airport should carts (like golf carts)
with drivers that will whisk you around the airports. That takes care of
you in the airports.

depends a lot on the airport, if they do have the carts, they often
aren't allowed to take children on them, and may or may not have any
space available for luggage. We found one of these in Amsterdam was more
tricky than a wheelchair, when in a wheelchair I could supervise DS,
when they sent a cart to get me, I was whipped off to the gate, leaving
DH with one kid to carry, luggage to deal with and no spare hands to
hang on to DS.

Anne