So sick of this :(

Old October 20th 06, 07:13 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default So sick of this :(

I had a doc appointment on Wednesday. I went from 1cm the Wednesday before
to 2cms on the 18th.
My OB isn't concerned one bit about the size. I'm still measuring small,
but I guess she isn't worried about that. She said, basically, that I was
welcome to go in any time now and it would be fine. She also said that we
'have a date' on Halloween, which would be 1 day past the EDD. I didn't ask
what she meant by that, but it sounded like Oct. 31 she was thinking of
scheduling a C-section (due to my history and a previous C-section) I
really don't know, though. I have another appointment next Wednesday.

I've been trying to do major laundry all evening. I've been going up and
down all the stairs all night, hoping it might help. I also took a little
walk through Walmart this evening, as well as yesterday evening. I take the
kids for a walk to the store at least once a day, and it's so frustrating.
Doesn't help much that EVERYONE was sick on Tuesday, and A has been sick
since Saturday. I couldn't stand the smell of the bed sheets that had puke
all over them... I tried to put it off while I was busy getting sick on
Tuesday and Wednesday, and finally just this evening felt it was too much to
handle, so I tossed the blankets and sheets in the washer and then figured I
might as well do as much laundry as I can.
I believe when the dryer stops right away here, I'll toss in one more load,
take what I have upstairs, fold it all and put it away and call it a night.
It's just after midnight and I'm beat. I'm so sick and tired of this
already

Anyways, I think it's about bed time. Getting frustrated!!! I hate the
last leg of this... It sucks lol

Old October 20th 06, 02:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 06:13:32 GMT, "xkatx"
the following was posted in blue dry
erase marker:

[...]

yeah, it does start to be too much to handle and you've had such a
stormy time during this pregnancy. Sorry to hear you've all been sick

I know. The last little while has been, well, total crap lol - that goes
for the past week almost, as well as the past few months.
Things, though, have had slight changes. N's working, we have a car seat
coming on Monday or Tuesday for both the baby AND A, and there's a helluva
lot more communication. This has been going on for well over a month now.

Just take things one at a time.

I try. The laundry piled up to seem like a gazillion things at once AND the
cat came in with muddy feet last night

They can induce labor but it's risky under the best of circumstances and
your uterus that hasn't had a whole lot of time to heal since the
C-section.

Well, it's been nearly 7 years, and 2 VBACs since, but I guess there's still
a fairly high risk of uterine rupture or something. My doctor also has said
she will not induce me, and that's basically under any circumstances.

Good for you for getting the laundry done!

Bah. I did grab what was in the dryer and got that all done and went right
to bed. I've been up for about 15ish minutes already, and I really don't
care to start the laundry for the day just yet

Hang in there, kat.

Trying, trying!
I had some trouble getting to sleep last night. This morning, I had to rush
to the washroom before wetting the bed, and my stomach is not doing so well.
I'm so hoping it's not more sickness It feels like a bowling ball...
Very hard and solid, which is making me feel quite sick for some reason.
Same reason why I had some problems falling asleep last night, but, I'll get
B off to the bus soon and hope the baby stays sleeping so I can maybe catch
another hour or so of some sort of rest!

'Kate

So very sick! xkatx Pregnancy 4 October 18th 06 07:58 PM
A sick OB joke: 'Free' vagina slicing Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 March 20th 04 03:59 AM
So Sick From Iron...warning/ (gross)... Christine Pregnancy 11 March 15th 04 09:33 PM
13+ weeks and stilllllll sick! Jill Pregnancy 11 November 13th 03 11:45 PM
VENT: I am tired of being sick Daye Pregnancy 9 November 5th 03 09:50 PM