4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Old December 14th 06, 03:50 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default 4 -year-old Accused of Improperly Touching Teacher

Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
How do we know the tot wasn't hungry and having residual breast feeding reflex?
Isn't that MORE likely than a sexual connotation in a 4 year old?
Kane wrote
Nope. Few 4 year olds have any desire to nurse.
Greg wrote
That's not very Freudian of you!
Relevance?

Probable Cause??

There no remedy for that kind of choking. Sorry.

How did Freud interpret choking? Please explain!

Can't. Don't know. Wasn't and aren't a Freudian. Too many years since
my college days when he was the subject of lecture and study. Want me
to dig in my files?

First I'd have to know what you are looking for, and of course there is
that fee thingie.

You think a 4 year old touching breasts is sexual?

Sure, if he's been sexually molested by a female or a couple including
the female.

Do you really think 4 year olds aren't or can't be sexual?

Please. Newborns have erections both by friction and spontaneously.

Females lubricate early on for similar reasons.

Now the question is, was this spontaneous or not.

I know, you don't want anything investigated that isn't proven, thus,
of course, by circular reasoning impossible to investigate.

Cute ... and common to the criminal mind. You aren't I presume?

Kane

Old December 14th 06, 05:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

So you DO think a 4 year old's interest in breasts is sexual!
Can only be the result of molestation? Right.

Old December 17th 06, 02:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
So you DO think a 4 year old's interest in breasts is sexual!

Of course. Among other things.

Can only be the result of molestation? Right.

If it is a sexual interest, yes, there can be an indicator of
molestation.

I actually doubt it was the case here, but we didn't interview the boy,
did we Greg?

And if those that did found more going on, then they aren't going to
release it to the public for two reasons, Greg.

One, an ongoing case. And two, a minor whose privacy must be protected,
legally in most states.

Notice the word accused in the title?

0:-

Old December 17th 06, 02:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
So you DO think a 4 year old's interest in breasts is sexual!

Kane wrote
Of course. Among other things.

G Can only be the result of molestation? Right.

If it is a sexual interest, yes, there can be an indicator of
molestation.

I actually doubt it was the case here, but we didn't interview the boy,
did we Greg?

And if those that did found more going on, then they aren't going to
release it to the public for two reasons, Greg.

One, an ongoing case. And two, a minor whose privacy must be protected,
legally in most states.

Notice the word accused in the title?

Do you believe that this would be probable cause to justify an
investigation?

Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Would a Judge issue any sort of court order based on this incident?

What would the primary DEFENSE against such an assenine investigation
be?

Old December 17th 06, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
So you DO think a 4 year old's interest in breasts is sexual!

Kane wrote
Of course. Among other things.

G Can only be the result of molestation? Right.

If it is a sexual interest, yes, there can be an indicator of
molestation.

I actually doubt it was the case here, but we didn't interview the boy,
did we Greg?

And if those that did found more going on, then they aren't going to
release it to the public for two reasons, Greg.

One, an ongoing case. And two, a minor whose privacy must be protected,
legally in most states.

Notice the word accused in the title?

Do you believe that this would be probable cause to justify an
investigation?

Yes, based on the reaction of the teaching aide.

Or we society could ignore such things and wait to see if he turns out
to be dangerou perv.

Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Darned if I know.

Would you find it too difficult to use a new reader with a spell
checker?

Would a Judge issue any sort of court order based on this incident?

What do you think?

What would the primary DEFENSE against such an assenine investigation
be?

You tell us.

Kane

Old December 18th 06, 08:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Dan?

Old December 18th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

I don't know. But my best guess is, no.

In fact I don't "advise" them to either, as it would be bad legal advice
if I were giving it as such, and as non-legal advice I don't think one
should, guilty or innocent, forget that it's innocent until proven
guilty in this country.

No one is "required" to cooperate with an investigation, Greg.

My argument is that there should be an investigation to determine if
what the teaching aid thought she was experiencing was true or not.

What have you got against an investigation? No one is immune from them,
Greg.

What Constitutional provision is being violated in this case, Greg?

Or get stupid and ask another pointless question. Do you know what Dan
would advise this family, or is this another of your childish innuendo
sessions?

0:-]
Old December 22nd 06, 03:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Kane wrote
I don't know. But my best guess is, no.

In fact I don't "advise" them to either, as it would be bad legal advice
if I were giving it as such, and as non-legal advice I don't think one
should, guilty or innocent, forget that it's innocent until proven
guilty in this country.

That all SOUNDS nice, but was it you or Ron who
explained that caseworkers are actually trained on
how to CON their way into such homes?

Especially considering the disproportionate number
of lower income families targeted, are you
going to pretend that everybody has a "Dream Team"
or an attorney like Klicka to fend off such crap?

The old "all the justice you can buy" thing is not
an acceptable answer, is it?

Old December 22nd 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Would Dan Sullivan advise the family to COOPERATE
with this sort of an assenine witch hunt?

Kane wrote
I don't know. But my best guess is, no.

In fact I don't "advise" them to either, as it would be bad legal advice
if I were giving it as such, and as non-legal advice I don't think one
should, guilty or innocent, forget that it's innocent until proven
guilty in this country.

That all SOUNDS nice, but was it you or Ron who
explained that caseworkers are actually trained on
how to CON their way into such homes?

Neither. You might want to rephrase your question though.

No "conning" takes place.

Especially considering the disproportionate number
of lower income families targeted,

They get reported more, and more often do more neglect...something more
dangerous than all the other abuses put together, for fatalities.
Notice?

are you
going to pretend that everybody has a "Dream Team"
or an attorney like Klicka to fend off such crap?

Nope. That's life. Shall we not arrest, charge, and try bank robbers
based on their inability to afford top lawyers?

The old "all the justice you can buy" thing is not
an acceptable answer, is it?

Nope, but it's the truth.

And your solution would be........................?

R R RRR RRRR You've never answered my question.

Just how stupid ARE you, Greg?

Old December 22nd 06, 08:27 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Kane wrote No "conning" takes place.

That's hilarious!

Let's Boot The Worst Congress Ever Charlie Chinaman Foster Parents 0 November 3rd 06 04:00 PM
Paddle by proxy Opinions Spanking 5 December 2nd 05 06:10 PM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 May 30th 05 05:28 AM
misc.kids FAQ on Breastfeeding Past the First Year [email protected] Info and FAQ's 0 April 30th 05 05:24 AM
Governor Schwarzenegger's State of the State Address 01/05/2005 [email protected] Solutions 0 January 6th 05 07:10 AM