Old December 8th 03, 02:02 AM
Kane

Default | Doan? 2 was | And again he barks........ Kane barks ...... again! was Kids should work...

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:23:42 -0800, Doan wrote:

I couldn't agree more! Besides, since when is calling someone
"never-spanked" is a sin? I thought it should be taken as
a compliment! ;-)

Doan

And you also wrote, which I responded to a couple of times and more up
this thread:

"Here is your chance to clarify it. Come on, Kane. Your problem
is you spewed so much that you can't keep track. Tell that I am
wrong in saying you were "never-spanked", Kane. Dare to take the
bait? I dare you! I DOUBLE dare you! ;-)"

I'll try sigh yet again...as I don't want a couple of months from
now, you running about lying, as you do about LaVonne and Chris,
screaming that I ran from debating you.

You are wrong in saying you KNOW whether I was or not.

You may guess, you may speculate, but you do not KNOW by any admission
of mine in these ngs.

Having made that commitment, now you must be slavering over it if you
have proof otherwise, I would very confused as to your mental state if
you do NOT produce the evidence.

You have not responded with a single post, comment, nothing, other
than to avoid, answering my reponse to your challenge.

What proof do you have that I was spanked or never-spanked?

Or that I ever said one way or another? Did you make a simple mistake?
Are you going to compound it by holding back, hoping this will all go
away? Are you running?

Oh! And I nearly forgot. Instead of answering my post of "Doan 2" did
you jump to someone else's post where that poster stripped out my
response to your challenge, then play the Crabwalk Fiddler, with your
non-response, yet again?

Or are your posting strategies a deep dark secret known only by those
with "reasonable standards?"

If you do not reply this time, directly, I'll assume you have no such
proof to support your claim, but I will not fail you...rather than see
you suspected of running, I'll continue to give you a chance to
respond. You seemed soooo invested.

From time to time I'll offer you the chance to provide the proof that
I've revealed whether or not I'm a spanked or unspanked or
never-spanked person, or have walked on the moon. Now THAT you could
prove, I have never done.

Kane