Arrival of the twins!

Old August 19th 05, 05:00 PM

Congratulations and felicitations!

--
C, mama to 2.75 year old nursling

Old August 19th 05, 05:39 PM
Jamie Clark

Congrats! Welcome babies!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:
Taylor Marlys, 1/3/03 -- Little Miss Nature Girl, who got her first wasp
sting! : (
Addison Grace, 9/30/04 -- Little Miss "I'm On My Way!", who has taken her
first unassisted steps, and has two new teeth coming in!

Guest
Password

Old August 19th 05, 05:41 PM
kiticat

Ilse Witch wrote:
Saturday August 13th saw the birth of two new world citizens: DD and DS2.

))))))
woohooooooo!!!! thats utterly fantabulous Ilse. Congratulations to you
and your family.
/congas round the living room
Im so pleased for you

--
Sarah
It's an odd world I live in.
Old August 19th 05, 05:44 PM
Leslie

Yay! Welcome to the twins!

Leslie

Old August 19th 05, 05:44 PM
Rebecca Jo

"Ilse Witch" wrote:

Saturday August 13th saw the birth of two new world citizens: DD and DS2.
Since DD was not lying in full breech and the membranes had ruptured, they
arrived by c-section. They both weighed in at just above 3kg. My recovery
is progressing well, DS2 is nursing like a champ, but needs additional
hospital tests for an enlarged kidney. He is doing wonderful otherwise.

After a good start, DD is having problems with fluctuating bloodsugar
levels. She has a hard time drinking even a bottle of EBM, we have had to
force feed her once and saw improvement this morning, but now it seems she
is slowing down yet again. Perhaps this is her normal behaviour, she has
been more sleepy at this time of day since birth, and seems more alert
through evening and night.

At least we have our 'kraamzuster', a specialized nurse who cares for me
and the babies at home the first week. She is on top of things, and so are
we.

Congratulations!

rj

Old August 19th 05, 06:49 PM
CY

Woohooooooooooooo! I'm so happy for you. Congrats
"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
[...]

mommy to DS1 (July '02)
mommy to four tiny angels (Oct '03 - Oct '04)
guardian of DH (age classified)
mommy to twins DS2/DD (August '05)

Old August 19th 05, 07:50 PM
Cuddlefish

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
Saturday August 13th saw the birth of two new world citizens: DD and DS2.

WOO HOO!!!!

Congratulations! :-D
--
Jacqueline

Old August 19th 05, 07:58 PM

Congratulations on the birth of your precious babies, I hope their health
issues are resolved soon

news | Saturday August 13th saw the birth of two new world citizens: DD and DS2.

Old August 19th 05, 08:00 PM
Kate

Congra Rats -

Glad everything is more or less OK - Hope these little probs iron out
quickly and easily....

Does happy dance and can't wait to hear about it all and hear the
names...

K )

Old August 19th 05, 08:05 PM
Mogget

In message , Ilse Witch
writes
Saturday August 13th saw the birth of two new world citizens: DD and DS2.

Congrats!

What might the enlarged kidney mean?
--
Mogget

B/G twins here Janine Twins & Triplets 1 May 19th 04 03:43 PM
Friend pregnant with twins in hospital :( Jill Pregnancy 6 February 2nd 04 08:15 PM
We're Having Boy/Girl Twins Meg Twins & Triplets 38 November 29th 03 07:37 AM
Woman of 58 gives birth to twins after successful IVF treatment [email protected] Pregnancy 10 July 23rd 03 08:18 AM
AP: Study Shows Fraternal Twins Can Share Placenta Nick Theodorakis Twins & Triplets 1 July 14th 03 05:49 AM