AUTISM and DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Old August 9th 07, 05:03 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

Default AUTISM and DAN SULLIVAN'S LITTLE GIRL SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

FM The type of mental illness YOU have greg ,the narcissist/child
abuser/
FM probable child molester can be helped but as most narcissist's
you
FM won't. You could never accept something was wrong with you, it
would
FM shatter your small little mind.
G That could be a legal argument about
G almost EVERY Child Protection CASEWORKER.
DS A legal argument in a Court of law?

WHY NOT? ..goes to the state of mind of the agency workers.
These people sit in judgement and report to the court.
If their views are "colored" by the "social work mentality"
or the agency "esprit de corps" don't you think that
should be addressed in court?
Much like cross examining and exposing any
MALICIOUS ATTITUDES they might have?

G Has it occurred to you that maybe the "system sucks"
G should get what they dish out EVERY DAY?
G They have an "esprit de corps" agency culture that
G encourages exactly what you just accused me of.
G In MASS, in a GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRACY, with power.

G "It's peculiar when a woman calls somebody a pussy."
FM I agree, except when the person they
FM are calling a pussy ,is a pussy.
G Are you ready to move beyond 10th grade now?
G Did you know that "pussy" used on a man is a gay reference?
G I suspect you didn't know that.
DS And when a husband or boyfriend is called "pussy whipped?"
DS That means he's gay?

Saying that somebody IS one is quite different from saying
that somebody is whipped or beaten by one.

DS I don't think so.
G How could you be a parent of an autistic person and
G be unaware that autism is a biological mental illness?
DS Post citations that prove it's biological and never something
else.

Straight from the National Institute of
MENTAL HEALTH web site you mean Dan?

If it was an EMOTIONAL DISORDER then it
would still qualify as mental illness wouldn't it Dan?

Oops! LOL

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID
"My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."

Was your daughter telling a LIE when she said this?
Were you telling a lie when you POSTED THIS, Dan?

Did the caseworkers whack off to your
daughter's "credible evidence" Dan?

You touched your own little girl, didn't you Dan?

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Was there credible evidence that you touched your
little girl in the bathroom?

Did you use your bare hands Dan?

Where was the little girl's mother during this?

Did the little girl's mother know you were doing this?

Did you hand your little girl a TOWEL afterwards?

What state of undress were you in when you touched her?

Why did you need to be in the bathroom when your little girl was in
there?

How old was she when you did this to your own little girl?

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Did you ever hear the caseworker expressions:
"Unfounded doesn't mean untrue." or
"Children don't lie." ?

Old August 9th 07, 09:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

From anywhere, Greg.

Citations from anywhere.

If it was an EMOTIONAL DISORDER then it
would still qualify as mental illness wouldn't it Dan?

But would it HAVE to be biological?

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Yes.

Old August 9th 07, 12:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

From anywhere, Greg.

Citations from anywhere.

If it was an EMOTIONAL DISORDER then it
would still qualify as mental illness wouldn't it Dan?

But would it HAVE to be biological?

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Yes.

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

Old August 9th 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 9, 7:37 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

"Greegor" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

From anywhere, Greg.

Citations from anywhere.

If it was an EMOTIONAL DISORDER then it
would still qualify as mental illness wouldn't it Dan?

But would it HAVE to be biological?

I have some questions for you Dan Sullivan!
You might recognize some of them!

And you were FOUNDED for it but later you
got them to UNFOUND it, right?

Yes.

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

ken pangborn says "ask any CPS worker."

As if anything a caseworker says is proof enough!

Is that it, kenny boy?

ken pangborn says "We all know caseworkers never lie!!!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Old August 9th 07, 03:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

ken pangborn says "ask any CPS worker."

But GOD told us, didn't she Danny????

Old August 9th 07, 03:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

Default ken pangborn thinks CPS workers are GOD!!! Read it here.

" krp" wrote in message

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

ken pangborn says "ask any CPS worker."

But GOD told us,

You think CPS workers are GOD???

I wouldn't hire you to mow my lawn.

Old August 9th 07, 07:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
krp

Default ken pangborn thinks CPS workers are GOD!!! No THEY do!!

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

ken pangborn says "ask any CPS worker."

But GOD told us,

You think CPS workers are GOD???

No but THEY do!

I wouldn't hire you to mow my lawn.

Sorry lawns are not my business, and YOU would never be a client of any
business I was in, unless I got an MD and stated doing lobotomies!
Then I would be happy to cut out the diseased part of your brain. Trouble
is, you won't have any left!

Old August 9th 07, 07:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 9, 2:28 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

oups.com...

When a person reverses a FOUNDED decision
does that DISPROVE the accusation, Dan?

Yes.

No Dan! We all KNOW to a certainty that "UNFOUNDED DOES NOT MEAN
UNTRUE!" That's a FACT ask any CPS worker!

ken pangborn says "ask any CPS worker."

But GOD told us,

You think CPS workers are GOD???

No but THEY do!

I wouldn't hire you to mow my lawn.

Sorry lawns are not my business

Fleecing people for a LOT of money is?

That's what I have been told.

Post the names and phone numbers of some of your clients so we can see
how they really appreciate what you've done for them.

Testimonials from people where you only post their initials is of ZERO
value, kenny boy.

Old August 9th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.divorce,misc.kids,soc.men
Greegor

DS Post the names and phone numbers of
DS some of your clients so we can see how
DS they really appreciate what you've done for them.

Post your Child Protection records, Dan!