Breast pump

Old October 1st 04, 05:09 PM
Ann

Default Breast pump

Hi everyone.. !
great to know that eveyone is doing fine. I am trying to buy a Medela
pump in style breast pump back pack. Can anyone suggest a good store
or onlie site where I can get a good deal on this.
thanks ,
Ann
Old October 1st 04, 07:57 PM
Carol Ann

If you go to www.bestforbabies.com you can sign up for their email updates
and receive an additional 5% savings.

They have the least expensive Medela Pump in Style Traveler I found. They
also have free same day shipping.

$276.99

~Carol Ann
Mom to Morgan born 3.24.04
http://tinyurl.com/4xfpw ~ September Pics

om...

Old October 1st 04, 11:26 PM
Nancy P.

"Ann" wrote in message
om...
Hi everyone.. !
great to know that eveyone is doing fine. I am trying to buy a Medela
pump in style breast pump back pack. Can anyone suggest a good store
or onlie site where I can get a good deal on this.
thanks ,
Ann

I don't know if they have them, but I'd definitely check kidsurplus.com.
They often have the best price.

Nancy

Old October 5th 04, 07:35 PM
Ann

Hi everyone,
thanks for all your suggestions and help. i just ordered a Medela PIS
Advanced back pack from bossombuddies.com. Havent received it yet so
dont know much abt their service. The deal said $232. I will post a
message as soon as I get a reply from them... the deal looks great so
far..
thanks again,
Ann