Ok ladies...opinions?

Old October 19th 03, 08:30 PM
Fer

Default Ok ladies...opinions?

K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have a
peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c
--
~~~Thinking positive!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Old October 19th 03, 08:45 PM
toypup

"Fer" wrote in message

K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have

peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c

I usually only have a luteal phase of 11 days. With both pg's, the minute
it was a day late, I knew I was pg. Looks good for you. Last time, my
urine tested positive on 10dpo (I tested because I didn't have the dip in
temp I usually have on 10dpo). 16 days sounds real positive and your temps
keep climbing, another good sign. Why not give it a go? Would stress me
out to have to wait so long. Good luck.

Old October 19th 03, 11:51 PM
Em

"Fer" wrote in message
K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have

peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c

I don't know a lot about interpreting fertility charts, but I did want to
say good luck and send some ***baby dust*** your way!!

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old October 20th 03, 01:28 AM
Fer

toypup wrote:
|| "Fer" wrote in message
||| K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want
||| to have a peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
||| http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c
|| I usually only have a luteal phase of 11 days. With both pg's, the
|| minute it was a day late, I knew I was pg. Looks good for you.
|| Last time, my urine tested positive on 10dpo (I tested because I
|| didn't have the dip in temp I usually have on 10dpo). 16 days
|| sounds real positive and your temps keep climbing, another good
|| sign. Why not give it a go? Would stress me out to have to wait so
|| long. Good luck.

Sigh...I am waiting cause I promised myself and Dh that I would. I HATE
those BFN so I figured if I waited till 18dpo either AF would arrive or I'd
get that BFP! I have to admit I do 'feel' pregnant. High temp after high
temp is almost as good as one tho :-)

Thanks for the input!!
--?
~~~Two days and counting~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Old October 20th 03, 01:28 AM
Fer

Em wrote:
|| "Fer" wrote in message
||| K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want
||| to have a peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
||| http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c
|| I don't know a lot about interpreting fertility charts, but I did
|| want to say good luck and send some ***baby dust*** your way!!
|| --
|| Em
|| mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Awww thanks Em!! How's mommy life treating you?
~~~Cheers!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Old October 20th 03, 02:40 AM
Shelly

"Fer" wrote in message

K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have

peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c
--
~~~Thinking positive!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

That looks really promising... I gave in right about where you are now and
had a positive pregnancy test... hope this is it for you. Best wishes!

--
Michelle
critter edd 3/14/04

Old October 20th 03, 05:22 PM
Ilse Witch

Fer wrote:
K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have a
peak at my chart and tell me what you think?

Looks promising. If your regular cycles are at least a day or two
shorter than this one, I'd say you're pregnant. For me, I tested
positive at 13DPO, but I have a rather short luteal phase and an
unmistakeable implantation bleeding this time.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)

Old October 21st 03, 03:42 AM
Sandi

"Fer" wrote in message

K I am trying to waste time till Tuesday(18dpo) so....anyone want to have

peak at my chart and tell me what you think?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3228c
--
~~~Thinking positive!~~~
Jenn-WAHM-DS11-DD6-TTC#3

Just wanted to wish you luck in the morning! Sending lots of positive vibes
your way!

--
Sandi
Mommy to Abby, 3