Family Court Judges are *LAZY*?!?

Old November 16th 04, 09:15 PM
Werebat

Default Family Court Judges are *LAZY*?!?

Check this out:

http://cbs4boston.com/iteam/local_story_317103848.html

A friend of mine is married to the ex-husband of "honorable" Judge
Boorstein's daughter. Again with the problem of zero accountability for
those working in the family court system. At least these poltroons got
a slap on the wrist.

- Ron ^*^

Old November 17th 04, 12:07 AM
The Dave©

Werebat wrote:
Check this out:

http://cbs4boston.com/iteam/local_story_317103848.html

A friend of mine is married to the ex-husband of "honorable" Judge
Boorstein's daughter. Again with the problem of zero accountability
for those working in the family court system. At least these
poltroons got a slap on the wrist.

Wow. I love it.

--
You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill
the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the plate and give the
Old November 17th 04, 12:40 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Werebat" wrote in message

Check this out:

http://cbs4boston.com/iteam/local_story_317103848.html

A friend of mine is married to the ex-husband of "honorable" Judge
Boorstein's daughter. Again with the problem of zero accountability for
those working in the family court system. At least these poltroons got
a slap on the wrist.

Sure they got a slap on the wrist, but a bigger question is why didn't the
attorneys file judicial review complaints against these judges with the
local bar association? Do you think there would be negative ramifications
for the attorneys if they ratted out the judges?

Old November 17th 04, 12:11 PM
Werebat

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Werebat" wrote in message

Check this out:

http://cbs4boston.com/iteam/local_story_317103848.html

A friend of mine is married to the ex-husband of "honorable" Judge
Boorstein's daughter. Again with the problem of zero accountability for
those working in the family court system. At least these poltroons got
a slap on the wrist.

Sure they got a slap on the wrist, but a bigger question is why didn't the
attorneys file judicial review complaints against these judges with the
local bar association? Do you think there would be negative ramifications
for the attorneys if they ratted out the judges?

Do ya think?

If you read all of the reports, the last one contains an admission by an
official that other judges are doing the same thing ("I won't tell you
that these are the only three judges..."). There is no accountability.

Traffic court judges in my town were recently busted for working 3-hour
weeks at $80,000+ salaries. Amazing. And all of this end up getting
found out "by accident" because there is no accountability at all. No
one is there to watch them.

- Ron ^*^

| Most families *at risk* w CPS' assessment tools broad, vague Kane General 13 February 20th 04 06:02 PM
MA SJC Upholds Cover-Up of Due Process Violations by Family Court Judge Dusty Child Support 4 February 20th 04 04:34 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM