Being a Dad Is...

Old January 9th 06, 06:48 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Being a Dad Is...

Priceless.

The most precious Christmas gift I got this year was from my adult daughter
who gave me a framed picture of me and her "dancing" together when she was
less than 6 months old. She said I didn't have enough pictures of the two
of us together. Do kids get it or what?

Dads - Just never forget our children understand the importance of us as
parents and what we mean to them. Their dads are never "absent" parents
despite what the moms might tell the children.

Old January 9th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
k.net...
Priceless.

The most precious Christmas gift I got this year was from my adult
daughter
who gave me a framed picture of me and her "dancing" together when she was
less than 6 months old. She said I didn't have enough pictures of the two
of us together. Do kids get it or what?

Dads - Just never forget our children understand the importance of us as
parents and what we mean to them. Their dads are never "absent" parents
despite what the moms might tell the children.

My ex sent me an essay my daughter had ot write for school (10th grade).
This one paragraph says it all.
I wish every judge could see the value of a true shared custody arrangement.

"My family is also very important to me as well. I come from a divorced
family, and I spend equal time with both parents. I have an outgoing mom,
three loving grandparents, and a caring dad; all who spoil me very much. I
am so blessed to have such a large family: I have seven aunts and uncles on
my mom's side, seven aunts and uncles on my dad's side, tons of cousins, and
many in-laws. I'm most close with my little cousin ****, who likes to be
spontaneous and watch Disney movies with me. I have absolutely no problem
getting along with her, and I treat her as if she were my little sister.
With such a large family comes a lot of chaos, but it's nothing that none of
us can't handle."

Old January 10th 06, 02:05 AM posted to alt.child-support

I was scanning my 21 year old step son's myplace home page the other day,
and under his profile, he listed me as one of his heros. I've been on cloud
nine for two days now.
Jon