Amazing how Quiet

Old January 16th 06, 10:30 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Amazing how Quiet

When the harrassers stop harrassing

Old January 16th 06, 11:44 PM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:
When the harrassers stop harrassing

Yeah, but you always return to the scene of the crime, Moon.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 16th 06, 11:51 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Werebat" wrote in message news:QdWyf.8527$Dh.2543@dukeread04...

Moon Shyne wrote:
When the harrassers stop harrassing

Yeah, but you always return to the scene of the crime, Moon.

The crime of harrassment? That one's all yours, Dingbat

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

When the harrassers stop harrassing

Yeah, but you always return to the scene of the crime, Moon.

The crime of harrassment? That one's all yours, Dingbat

How nice of you to admit that your use of "Dingbat" refers to me. This
information has been forwarded to the FBI to strengthen their case
against you.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 02:01 AM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

When the harrassers stop harrassing

Yeah, but you always return to the scene of the crime, Moon.

The crime of harrassment? That one's all yours, Dingbat

How nice of you to admit that your use of "Dingbat" refers to me. This information has been forwarded to the FBI to
strengthen their case against you.

Well....... you may want to consider the possibility that your action of singling me out, with all those anonymous
players in your gaming newsgroup, and all the anonymous posters in this newsgroup, just might be considered as
harrassment in some circles.

Anyway, I've clearly identified myself in my email address - so I can annoy you all I want, according to your criteria.

And you're still an idiot.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 03:43 AM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

When the harrassers stop harrassing

Yeah, but you always return to the scene of the crime, Moon.

The crime of harrassment? That one's all yours, Dingbat

How nice of you to admit that your use of "Dingbat" refers to me. This information has been forwarded to the FBI to
strengthen their case against you.

Well....... you may want to consider the possibility that your action of singling me out, with all those anonymous
players in your gaming newsgroup, and all the anonymous posters in this newsgroup, just might be considered as
harrassment in some circles.

As I have already pointed out, it is only those who have intended to
annoy who are guilty of breaking the law. Find one other who has
anonymously attempted to annoy me, as you have. There is no singling
out going on here.

Anyway, I've clearly identified myself in my email address - so I can annoy you all I want, according to your criteria.

So you say. I have heard at least one other identification for you --
Amy Lynn -- and as such I felt the authorities needed to be called on to
look into the matter. If you are indeed telling the truth about your
identity after the fact, it will be up to them what to do with that
information. Perhaps you will be lucky and they will be lenient because
you made a good faith effort to obey the law when your nose was rubbed
in it.

And you're still an idiot.

For your sake, I do hope that your real name (your current legal name,
as you cannot have two active at one time) is Golda Leah.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 05:18 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

And you're still an idiot.

How many more posts are you going to keep using to dredge up this stupid
arguement of yours?

Do you thrive on conflict, is that it?

Old January 17th 06, 10:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

[...]

Just so you know

1. I don't believe any of your crap. I DO, however, believe that you really need to get a life away from your
computer - your delusions of power from your D&D games has clearly interfered with your grasp of reality.
2. I don't believe I'll be hearing from the FBI anytime in the foreseeable future.
3. It is perfectly possible and legal to have both a civil birth certificate as well as a religious one, bearing 2
different names.
4. You're an idiot.

That about covers it.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 12:26 PM posted to alt.child-support

DB wrote:
"Moon Shyne" wrote in

And you're still an idiot.

How many more posts are you going to keep using to dredge up this stupid
arguement of yours?

Do you thrive on conflict, is that it?

Most criminals have a secret need to be caught.

- Ronald Poirier ^*^

Old January 17th 06, 12:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

Moon Shyne wrote:

[...]

It's the new law. Go look for yourself, there are several web pages
dedicated to it now.

I DO, however, believe that you really need to get a life away from your
computer - your delusions of power from your D&D games has clearly interfered with your grasp of reality.

Ho Hum! *Yawn*

2. I don't believe I'll be hearing from the FBI anytime in the foreseeable future.

You will, if they actually enforce this new law, because you have broken it.

3. It is perfectly possible and legal to have both a civil birth certificate as well as a religious one, bearing 2
different names.

Under which name do you pay taxes? I suspect that's the one they care
about.

4. You're an idiot.

I do hope for your sake that "Golda Leah" is your REAL name, "Moonshyne"...

- Ronald Poirier ^*^