Visitation/Child Support

Old January 1st 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Visitation/Child Support and Political Activism

"abdd" wrote in message
Now how about listing your successes using the scorched earth approach to
changing the CS system.

Abolishing C$ would, by definition, eliminate its oppression. You live
in a fantasy world with your notion that C$ ills are just inadvertent
mistakes and if those in charge were only made aware of them they
would thank you and rush to make changes. C$ is just another
political vote buying scheme. Its tie to the support of children is only
one of this being an effective bit of propaganda to mask this truth
and keeping the support of the ignorant--especially the dumb asses
who only need to have it prettied up to fully embrace it.

I don't think you are being really fair to Bob and people like him who take
the time to fight the system a different way than you have chosen to fight
it. I don't see Bob excusing any part of the system. He still steps up to
the plate and fights even though he no longer has a pony in the race. When
your children are grown and gone, will you still be fighting?

And, if it were all up to you, what would you do to make sure that the needs
of children were met? How would you set things up? Or would you just throw
out today's obviously unfair system and replace it with nothing? Let the
chips fall where they may. I know from reading Bob's postings what he is
doing to try to bring a balance and fairness among the needs of children,
mothers and fathers. But I have not seen your plan spelled out. I do
understand your anger and frustration. I just don't know exactly what you
are doing to fix things.

Old January 1st 06, 12:26 PM posted to alt.child-support

I don't think you are being really fair to Bob and people like him who
take the time to fight the system a different way than you have chosen to
fight it.

No one need be fair to anyone supporting political oppression. Prettied
up tyranny is still tyranny. Except the dupes walk away happy once
they get consessions on concentration camp sanitation conditions
and limits on how many victims at a time are crammed into the boxcars
taking them there. Big ****in' whup!

And, if it were all up to you, what would you do to make sure that the
needs of children were met?

Please allow my outrage to tell you to get a dictionary so you can
understand
the words: C$ is a political vote buying scheme and its only connection to
the needs of any child is what it advertises to keep the support of dupes.

Sure enough, I had no problem finding some newsreels of us as well:

you: apartheid cannot be eliminated until there is a system in place to
govern South Africa's majority population. Since you don't have
a system, I say KEEP APARTHEID NOW!
me: **** apartheid and those crawling out from under rocks with
excuses so as to keep it in place. Fair enough?

Oh, here's another. You did get around throughout history:

you: my fellow citizens, I implore you, we simply cannot abolish slavery
unless and until we can make sure that darkie needs are fully met.
I do not support slavery myself, mind you, but let's not be rash.
With a few changes I am sure we can improve the bondage state
of the coloreds while keeping this fine institution with a long
history.
me: free all God's children and do so without reservation or restriction.

Hey, yet another:

you: while the use of poll tests in the South may have the effect of
denying the negro suffrage, do they not serve the need of
having educated voters? Let's not abandon a system that
can be fixed instead. I have yet to hear anyone come up with
a replacement.
me: polls test should be eliminated, totally, and not just prettied
up so you dupes remain happy with them. They exist solely
to deny the right to vote and have nothing to do with voter
education, except in the minds of the easily fooled who embrace
this false notion.

I have to wonder how morons figure out how to use the Internet.

Old January 1st 06, 01:22 PM posted to alt.child-support

"abdd" wrote in message

I have to wonder how morons figure out how to use the Internet.

Perhaps you'll be able to tell us how you did it :-)

Old January 1st 06, 01:36 PM posted to alt.child-support

"abdd" wrote in message
I don't think you are being really fair to Bob and people like him who
take the time to fight the system a different way than you have chosen to
fight it.

No one need be fair to anyone supporting political oppression. Prettied
up tyranny is still tyranny. Except the dupes walk away happy once
they get consessions on concentration camp sanitation conditions
and limits on how many victims at a time are crammed into the boxcars
taking them there. Big ****in' whup!

And, if it were all up to you, what would you do to make sure that the
needs of children were met?

Please allow my outrage to tell you to get a dictionary so you can
understand
the words: C$ is a political vote buying scheme and its only connection to
the needs of any child is what it advertises to keep the support of dupes.

==
Bob has been active for decades working for father's rights. What have you
done?
==

Old January 1st 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.child-support

Yet with all your cute little newsreels, you have not told us what *you* are
doing to help besides spewing venom on a newsgroup. You are bashing someone
who *is* doing something--but all I see is bashing. I do not see any action
from you. (more below)

"abdd" wrote in message
I don't think you are being really fair to Bob and people like him who
take the time to fight the system a different way than you have chosen to
fight it.

No one need be fair to anyone supporting political oppression. Prettied
up tyranny is still tyranny. Except the dupes walk away happy once
they get consessions on concentration camp sanitation conditions
and limits on how many victims at a time are crammed into the boxcars
taking them there. Big ****in' whup!

And, if it were all up to you, what would you do to make sure that the
needs of children were met?

Please allow my outrage to tell you to get a dictionary so you can
understand
the words: C$ is a political vote buying scheme and its only connection to
the needs of any child is what it advertises to keep the support of dupes.

I do not disagree with you that the CS system has little to do with the best
interests of children. But the question that I asked you remains
unanswered: What would YOU do to make sure the needs of children ae being
met? (Please note the words 'needs'--not wants or luxuries) Would you set
up a different system? Would you automatically give children to their
fathers? Would you let things just work themselves out and stay out of it
completely? And if that is your choice, would you raise taxes to cover the
flood of people seeking government assistance? Just exactly what would you
do besides destroy the present system? Or has your thinking stopped at
destroying the present system and not moved beyond that one goal?

Sure enough, I had no problem finding some newsreels of us as well:

you: apartheid cannot be eliminated until there is a system in place to
govern South Africa's majority population. Since you don't have
a system, I say KEEP APARTHEID NOW!
me: **** apartheid and those crawling out from under rocks with
excuses so as to keep it in place. Fair enough?

No, not at all. But then none of your little newsreels have been fair, have
they?

Oh, here's another. You did get around throughout history:

you: my fellow citizens, I implore you, we simply cannot abolish slavery
unless and until we can make sure that darkie needs are fully met.
I do not support slavery myself, mind you, but let's not be rash.
With a few changes I am sure we can improve the bondage state
of the coloreds while keeping this fine institution with a long
history.
me: free all God's children and do so without reservation or restriction.

Again, what cute little pictures you paint to make those who are actually
doing something about the system look weak, and make you, who seem to be
doing absolutely nothing but post on a newsgroup, look like a hero.
chuckle

Hey, yet another:

you: while the use of poll tests in the South may have the effect of
denying the negro suffrage, do they not serve the need of
having educated voters? Let's not abandon a system that
can be fixed instead. I have yet to hear anyone come up with
a replacement.
me: polls test should be eliminated, totally, and not just prettied
up so you dupes remain happy with them. They exist solely
to deny the right to vote and have nothing to do with voter
education, except in the minds of the easily fooled who embrace
this false notion.

And you have done precisely what to end the "poll test" of the CS system?

I have to wonder how morons figure out how to use the Internet.

And I wonder how long it will take you to discover that your cute little
newsreels posted on a newsgroup have accomplished nothing except the
overinflation of your own ego.

Old January 2nd 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.child-support

"teachrmama" wrote in

unanswered: What would YOU do to make sure the needs of children ae being
met?

That's pretty simple isn't it? More affordable housing and Government Food
centers for those that really need it?
Before anybody jumps on the cost of such programs. Look at the sky rocketing
cost of the Iraq war in just short time period or the staggering costs the
federal government spends now on enforcing the present CS program?

It's all about saving money, so why not implement government sponsored
programs of real long term help instead of short term solutions that only
make matters worse for everyone and we're selling out our freedoms for
political gains.

Old January 10th 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.child-support

Yet with all your cute little newsreels,

Don't care to attack the accuracy of these historical
events? It is because disputing the truth would show
you as the fools you are?

you have not told us what *you* are doing to help besides spewing venom on
a newsgroup.

Pretty lame rhetoric, labeling presenting the truth as "spewing
venom". I oppose C$ oppression, you defend and embrace
it. Go back to your feminist newsgroups, this is not one.
I am not inclined to engage in discourse with someone who is
trying to waste the time of people against this tyranny regardless
of how you try to disguise your true intent.

You are bashing someone who *is* doing something--
but all I see is bashing. I do not see any action from you.

C$ oppression is evil. It is whether I had eggs for breakfast
or a martini. It is whether I walked to work this morning
or used a pogo stick. Let's be real, anyone who falls for
your childish "do something" arguement is someone already
bonded to PC behavior and already is a cohort of yours
in defending C$.

Old January 11th 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.child-support

"abdd" wrote in

C$ oppression is evil. It is whether I had eggs for breakfast
or a martini. It is whether I walked to work this morning
or used a pogo stick. Let's be real, anyone who falls for
your childish "do something" arguement is someone already
bonded to PC behavior and already is a cohort of yours
in defending C$.

I'm not a supporter of CS in the least, but what have any of us really done
to chnage anything!
Seems all we do is rant on this NG, which doesn't cost us a dime!

Old January 11th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.child-support

"abdd" wrote in message
Yet with all your cute little newsreels,

Don't care to attack the accuracy of these historical
events? It is because disputing the truth would show
you as the fools you are?

Why would I attack the accuracy of historical events? Would attacking the
accuracy of historical events in any way lessen the evil of the CS system?
If so, in what way would that happen?

you have not told us what *you* are doing to help besides spewing venom on
a newsgroup.

Pretty lame rhetoric, labeling presenting the truth as "spewing
venom".

Which "truth"? The historical events? Or calling people who are standing
up against than you do (whatever that may be) names and comparing them to
Nazi sympathizers?

I oppose C$ oppression, you defend and embrace
it. Go back to your feminist newsgroups, this is not one.

snicker Feminist newsgroups. You are a card, abdd!!!

I am not inclined to engage in discourse with someone who is
trying to waste the time of people against this tyranny regardless
of how you try to disguise your true intent.

howling with laughter It has been a long, hard day, abdd. Thanks for the
comic relief!

You are bashing someone who *is* doing something--
but all I see is bashing. I do not see any action from you.

C$ oppression is evil. It is whether I had eggs for breakfast
or a martini. It is whether I walked to work this morning
or used a pogo stick. Let's be real, anyone who falls for
your childish "do something" arguement is someone already
bonded to PC behavior and already is a cohort of yours
in defending C$.

chuckle I don't like the current system any more than you do. I don't
like being told that the children my husband and I brought into this world
are "irrelevant" because a self serving system considers that his older
daughter (which he found out about when she was nearly 13) is the only one
that counts. They, after all, can't collect money from anyone for *our*
children--but they can get rewarded for collecting CS for his older child.
Perhaps calling people names and comparing them to Nazi supporters and other
similar things works for you and helps you deal with your frustration. If
it helps you vent, so be it. But I don't understand how you say you are
against the system when you can't name one single thing you are doing to
oppose it.