Could someone test my web page please?

Old January 14th 06, 09:29 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Could someone test my web page please?

Good day. I'm unsure if my webpage is working correctly. My husband cannot
connect to it from work. Could some kind soul connect to it to see if it's
broken?

http://todaysmom.ywgc.com

Any comments on how to make it better are welcome.
Sue
Old January 14th 06, 11:21 PM posted to alt.child-support

"Sue Brumba" wrote in

http://todaysmom.ywgc.com

Maybe you should at least update it with real information instead of
propaganda like this BS!

The Child Support Crisis
By: James Hunt

The issue of child support is touchy to say the least. There are many
problems with this system. The first and foremost problem with the child
support system is the fact that many non custodial parents are skipping out
on their child support with no repercussions. This is a crisis for the
custodial parent who has limited income and no way to enforce their child
support order.

Many states offer a collection service for child support, but these
systems are useless if the non custodial parent chooses not to pay by simply
not working. The state agencies do little to collect from a non custodial
parent unless they are handed the perpetrator, lock ? stock and barrel. They
will actually close the case if the custodial parent cannot offer
information as to the location of the non custodial parent.

Another problem with the current child support system is the fact that
many non custodial parents are getting away with underpaying. It is
disgraceful that the father of a child who is receiving welfare payments can
afford houses of half a million dollars and brand new automobiles. They can
come away pay as little as a couple hundred dollars a month.

How can non custodial parents possibly escape with a payment so low,
if they are capable of earning high figures? Many simply stop working for a
time and bring in a current pay record that shows their resources will only
allow them to pay a minimum amount and as soon as the order is set, they
return to work. Many states will not allow you to have the case reevaluated
for a number of years. Hence, they have just lowered their child support to
suit them. And who suffers but the child.

It is extremely important that the current child support system be
reevaluated. It must be recognized that there is a crisis and it is the
innocent who are suffering.

About the Author:
James Hunt has spent 15 years as a professional writer and researcher
covering stories that cover a whole spectrum of interest. Read more at
www.payroll-central.com

Old January 15th 06, 12:32 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Could someone [SPAM] my web page please?

"DB" wrote
"Sue Brumba" wrote in

Maybe you should at least update it with real information instead of
propaganda like this BS!

===
To which you just gave free advertising by posting it here.
===

Old January 15th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Gini" wrote in

To which you just gave free advertising by posting it here.

Not free advertizing, awareness of what is said to get these idiot laws and
policies in place.