Scooby Doo

Old March 28th 04, 04:38 AM

Default Scooby Doo

The kids and I saw Scooby Doo II. What a riot!
Does anyone else stick goobers, and m and m's in their bags? I mean, $3.50 for
a bottled water is ridiculous! I swear if I could have sat on a bag of
microwave popcorn or something and waited for it to pop, I would have!
::sigh::
But it was worth 28 bucks to see their faces light up.

Old March 28th 04, 06:11 AM
Betty

"V" wrote in message
The kids and I saw Scooby Doo II. What a riot!
Does anyone else stick goobers, and m and m's in their bags? I mean, $3.50

for
a bottled water is ridiculous! I swear if I could have sat on a bag of
microwave popcorn or something and waited for it to pop, I would have!
::sigh::
But it was worth 28 bucks to see their faces light up.

My son and I saw it today too. We thought it was hilarious.

I haven't paid for a movie in years.
I collect Air Miles points and cash them in for movie passes and treats. If
I didn't, it would cost about $30.00 for a matinee for the 2 of us including
popcorn.
For an evening movie, it is $14.00 for me, and $9.00 for my son. Totally
ridiculous for a 2 hour film.

Betty

Old March 28th 04, 05:39 PM
lm

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 03:38:50 GMT, "V" wrote:

The kids and I saw Scooby Doo II. What a riot!
Does anyone else stick goobers, and m and m's in their bags? I mean, $3.50 for
a bottled water is ridiculous! I swear if I could have sat on a bag of
microwave popcorn or something and waited for it to pop, I would have!
::sigh::
But it was worth 28 bucks to see their faces light up.

Oh yeah. Chewies, apples, maybe a ziploc bag with cereal-y trail mix
in it. Way too much money.

lm
Old March 28th 04, 06:15 PM
Joelle

Oh yeah. Chewies, apples, maybe a ziploc bag with cereal-y trail mix
in it. Way too much money.

Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

The movies are about the only time I buy my kids candy. Junior mints and
runts. Love em. But we buy them at the bookstore next to the theatre at the
mall. Much cheaper.

Trail mix at the movies. Geesh. I suppose you make them eat soy dogs at the
ball game too ;-)

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old March 28th 04, 06:20 PM
SJ

I too went to see Scooby Doo II with my 5 year old son it was great. Has
Cat in the Hat beenreleased in the states yet? It has just been released
here and wondered if any one had seen it.

Sarah

Old March 28th 04, 06:51 PM
Lisa

"Joelle" wrote in message
Oh yeah. Chewies, apples, maybe a ziploc bag with cereal-y trail mix
in it. Way too much money.

Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

The movies are about the only time I buy my kids candy. Junior mints and
runts. Love em. But we buy them at the bookstore next to the theatre at

the
mall. Much cheaper.

Trail mix at the movies. Geesh. I suppose you make them eat soy dogs at

the
ball game too ;-)

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

LOL,,,no kidding! Blech! Piffle healthy snacks at the movies.

Lisa

Old March 28th 04, 07:40 PM

"Joelle" wrote in message
Oh yeah. Chewies, apples, maybe a ziploc bag with cereal-y trail mix
in it. Way too much money.

Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

The movies are about the only time I buy my kids candy. Junior mints and
runts. Love em. But we buy them at the bookstore next to the theatre at

the
mall. Much cheaper.

Trail mix at the movies. Geesh. I suppose you make them eat soy dogs at

the
ball game too ;-)

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle

Some can not afford the overpriced monopolized theater stuff, and some parents
are really conscious of the foods their kids ingest.

Old March 28th 04, 07:41 PM

"SJ" wrote in message
I too went to see Scooby Doo II with my 5 year old son it was great. Has
Cat in the Hat beenreleased in the states yet? It has just been released
here and wondered if any one had seen it.

Yes, it has been out. We have not seen it, but will catch it on DVD.

Old March 28th 04, 08:33 PM
Joelle

Chewies and apples and trail mix? At the movies? You are no fun.

Some can not afford the overpriced monopolized theater stuff

Hey Vicky - did you miss the part about how I buy my candy next door??

and some parents
are really conscious of the foods their kids ingest.

Not me. I feed my children poisen.

Old March 28th 04, 09:03 PM
Betty

Cat in The Hat has been released in Canada, but I don't know about the
states.

I bought the DVD for my 8 years old son, and he has watched it twice and
loved it. I thought it was kind of dumb, but what do you expect from Dr
Suess. At least we don't have to put up with Jim Carry in this one.

Betty