Sweden child abuse stats

Old September 19th 06, 12:06 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default LaVonne Kane needs you!

Kane wrote
Nothing is quite so funny as an out of
work little ****ant entertaining
himself with public masturbation.

Does your ""retirement"" qualify you as "out of work" Kane?

Old September 19th 06, 05:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
Nothing is quite so funny as an out of
work little ****ant entertaining
himself with public masturbation.

Does your ""retirement"" qualify you as "out of work" Kane?

I am neither.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 19th 06, 06:34 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne Kane needs you!

ROFL!
Nothing is quite so funny as an out of work little ****ant entertaining
himself with public masturbation.

Ugly, but funny.

Spoke like an anti-spanking zealotS! ;-)
Now we are exposed to a circle jerk. Good work, Doan. Double the laughs.
Doan

Care to discuss Durrant and that paragon of objective 'research,
Larzerele? RR R R R R R R

Hihihi! Go ahead! Wanna demonstrate to everyone how stupid you?
I did. You didn't respond to the post, "stupid you."

0:-

Hahaha! Yes, you did demonstrated to everyone how stupid you are!
And you called me a liar when I said you claimed you were here to
harass. R R R R R R

Yes, YOU ARE A LIAR! Did you not say that you didn't feel you were
harassed?

That's right. What has that to do with what YOU say, and do?

You accused me of harassing you, yet you admitted that you don't feel
harassed. That proved that you are a LIAR!

AF

Still can't handle the reality of the Durrant/Larzerele debate, eh,
monkeyboy?

Hihihi!

Dodge, as usual,lying weaselboy.

Hihihi! Lying "never-spanked" boy!

Exactly like you wouldn't debater Embry fairly. You are without honor.
I wonder what the Doan family would think of you.

It's not fair to point out that you LIED?

Not if it's a lie, which it is.

It's a lie and you are a proven LIAR!

Honor?

Yep, that stuff you are so concerned with but know so little about.

Hihihi! You were the one that called others a "smelly-****" and said
that your mom approved, not me, STUPID!

You don't know the
meaning of honor!

Sure do. You seem to have skimped on it a bit though.

Hihihi! That just show how stupid you are!

That is why all you are capable of are LIES and
insults!

Well, let's take a look at that statement and note that you are lying by
hyperbole. I am capable of many things besides lying.

It's all true when it described you!

The evidence is in my posts.

Hahaha!

And I rarely insult without also pursuing, in the same post (which you
do not) the issue at hand with argument, claims, and support for my
argument.

What a liar!

You rarely do.

Another lie!

You are the liar, Doan and all your self delusions to the contrary won't
change one bit what people can see.

Mor lies!

Has your mother read your posts?

Hihihi! Has your mother read yours?

Has anyone in the large Doan family done so?

Where are your family?

AF

You sully the good name of your family.

I don't hide it like you, STUPID!

Cleverness isn't admired if it's done to mislead and lie. Clean up your
act before some responsible member of the family stumbles across your
lies and bull**** here.

Hihihi! YOU ARE STUPID to say that!

AF

Old September 19th 06, 09:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne Kane needs you!

ROFL!
[...]

Nope. I asked if you were. And I pointed out attempts.

yet you admitted that you don't feel
harassed.

Yep. I have had a raging half wild range bred 4 year old thoroughbred,
back when I used to train horses, come for in a tiny little 12 by 12
foot enclosed stall. I didn't feel the least endangered. But then I was
busy.

And I stopped him cold.

Why would a ****ant little ranting dancing hysterical monkeyboys silly
attempts make me FEEL anything but contempt?

That proved that you are a LIAR!

The only way you could prove how I "feel," stupid, is if you were me, or
had me in a neurological research laboratory situation hooked up and
reading the instruments, had established a baseline for fear or harassed
feelings, and could identify that something YOU wrote reproduced that
reading.

You are not me, and we are not in such a place.

So, friend monkeyboy, YOU are obviously lying.

AF

Still can't handle the reality of the Durrant/Larzerele debate, eh,
monkeyboy?
Hihihi!

Dodge, as usual,lying weaselboy.

Hihihi! Lying "never-spanked" boy!

You have a colorful way of agreeing that you can't debate the issue.

Hence we all can see that in fact my claim stands. And Durrant is
correct, and Larserele...well, he's a ranting, but clever, pro spanking
supporter.

But then, nothing new there. Thanks for your "hihihi" confession.

Exactly like you wouldn't debater Embry fairly. You are without honor.
I wonder what the Doan family would think of you.

It's not fair to point out that you LIED?

Not if it's a lie, which it is.

It's a lie and you are a proven LIAR!

Yes, you are a liar, and no, I am not.

Honor?

Yep, that stuff you are so concerned with but know so little about.

Hihihi! You were the one that called others a "smelly-****" and said
that your mom approved, not me, STUPID!

Yep. Since when is name calling when deserved dishonorable?
Tell you what, why don't YOU prove how honorable YOU are, and how
dishonorable I am by posting the Fern posts contents here that I've
posted before that provoked my name calling?

Chicken****, aren't you, boy?

You don't know the
meaning of honor!

Sure do. You seem to have skimped on it a bit though.

Hihihi! That just show how stupid you are!

More monkey brilliance.

That is why all you are capable of are LIES and
insults!

Well, let's take a look at that statement and note that you are lying by
hyperbole. I am capable of many things besides lying.

It's all true when it described you!

More brilliance.

The evidence is in my posts.

Hahaha!

Incoherence isn't debate.

And I rarely insult without also pursuing, in the same post (which you
do not) the issue at hand with argument, claims, and support for my
argument.

What a liar!

Anyone that cares to read my posts knows better than to accept your
claim, Doan. And that you are lying by denying my claim that I indeed do
not post insults without argument. And that you frequently do so.

You rarely do.

Another lie!

You are doing so in this very post. You have offered nothing so far but
ad hom with no proof. No reference to any source to prove your claims,
and I'm still pointing proofs out...such as asking YOU, for a change, to
post Fern's provocative posts supporting parents and their church
members beating children.

You are the liar, Doan and all your self delusions to the contrary won't
change one bit what people can see.

Mor lies!

It's my opinion. And the evidence you are a liar is in this post.

That you are self deluded is of course up for debate. As you may know
perfectly well you are lying when you do so.

Has your mother read your posts?

Hihihi! Has your mother read yours?

You already know the answer. I told you she had.

Has anyone in the large Doan family done so?

Where are your family?

That doesn't answer my question, Doan. As usual.

AF

You sully the good name of your family.

I don't hide it like you, STUPID!

That's your choice. Mine is to protect my family from the thugs you
support here and from other newsgroups.

Cleverness isn't admired if it's done to mislead and lie. Clean up your
act before some responsible member of the family stumbles across your
lies and bull**** here.

Hihihi! YOU ARE STUPID to say that!

Then you believe cleverness is admirable if it's done to mislead and lie?

I kind of thought so. Tell us it isn't so. 0:-

AF

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 23rd 06, 02:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Sweden child abuse stats

Kane, if you are not retired, then which job
do you currently work at?

You're kind of old to be working on the clock somewhere.

Old September 23rd 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane, if you are not retired, then which job
do you currently work at?

None of your business, but it pays extremely well, since I am my own boss.

You're kind of old to be working on the clock somewhere.

Nonsense. We are only as old as our minds allow us to be, ancient one.
I'm still a kid.

Bet I can outwork you an day of the week.

Want to try chopping firewood with me?

I spent a few hours today pounding concrete off steel posts, 400
pounders, with a 16 lb sledge. I fabricate things with various
materials. Mostly found materials. Great fun. They sell too.

Go to a hardware store, pick up a sixteen pound sledge. Imagine swinging
that into solid concrete for a few hours.

I'll bet you wouldn't last ten minutes, pimple face.

But I make more money with my mind than with my back. The physical work
is for the fun of it, and because I can.

Most people in my family make it well into their 90's with a few going
past the 100 mark. Most, including the females, continue physical work,
usually gardening or building. One ancestor continued working as a mason
until he was 97. He didn't quit. He died.

Sounds good to me.

No, Greg, all the wishful thinking in the world on your part is unlikely
to shorten my life by even a minute.

We Kanes are very long-lived. Smarts, doesn't it? R R R R R RR

Say, is your lawyer working on contingency? Man or women?

Older or younger than you?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 23rd 06, 10:54 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
None of your business, but it pays
extremely well, since I am my own boss.

In other words you stand around with your thingy in your hand.
Save all the song and dance for somebody who cares.
Is your wife still with you?

Old September 23rd 06, 02:58 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane wrote
None of your business, but it pays
extremely well, since I am my own boss.

In other words you stand around with your thingy in your hand.

Now now, try not to publicly disclose your fantasies. I know you need
to, little boy, but try anyway.

Save all the song and dance for somebody who cares.

If you don't care, why did you ask?

Is your wife still with you?

Many long years. I have no charges of domestic abuse, as you have
convictions of.

Is this something else you asked about while being somebody that doesn't
care?

What a sad little boy you are.

So how much is your lawyer costing you, Greg?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)