Father at his wits end.

Old September 28th 06, 12:11 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
[email protected]

Default Father at his wits end.

0:- wrote:
wrote:
0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 25 Sep 2006, Murphoid wrote:

0:- wrote:
wrote:
Missed opportunities for consistency were your only mistakes. I would
have spanked as well. The belt is a question to me, but you sound like
a parent whose judgment should be trusted implicitly.
Child abuse by overuse of physical punishment is common. It's rare that
a child is seen by CPS where physical abuse is the issue that the
parent doesn't claim they were just "disciplining' and unruly child.

This case seems a classic one of doing more of what isn't working. An
escalation of force to the point of higher risk of injury to the
child....abuse.

Possibly another tactic would be more appropriate.

We've posters here with better ways than simply "go for broke."

But if they speak up you can be sure they will be attacked.

Anyone that advocates non-spanking methods can expect that here.

Of as one of our posters here likes to scream hysterically, "get a
policeman to hit him with a baton. It's legal."

0:-
Thanks for the replys to my post. My Daughters behavior has improved
and now she is no longer getting in trouble at school. I have not even
had to punish her since except for very minor infractions (Thank God!)

I guess the question is was the belt the catalyst or not? Honestly, I
have not altered my parenting at all. I still use 1-2-3 and then a
spank and carry to the room. I have since let her know that the belt
will be used again if her behavior gets seriously out of line again.
It hasn't yet.

I think she was testing her limits and trying non-conformity to rules
to see if she could get away with it. I honestly don't know why.

I see this posters point about more of what doesn't work. However I
don't think that was what the situation was. I am not father of the
year, who is? I do have a consistent parenting method and up till that
point it was working. I was concerned because I was being consistent
and she was rebelling. It was becoming a struggle between us. That
was I think the core of the problem was.

This time I was able to lay down the law and it restored order. It
worked. I don't like saying it but it did.

Only you know your daughter best. I am glad to see that you have found
what work for you and your daughter. It's your choice to parent your
children the way you see fit. Don't let others take that right away
from you.
Who's trying to take it away?

The anti-spankin zealotS!
Or the humane and those with well founded longitudinal studies and other
research.

And which ones are those?

The hundreds cited in this ng over the years. Weren't you watching?

And who will have to live with the consequences?
The people of Sweden?
Interestingly the people of Sweden have indeed benefited by this change
in parenting direction. The current levels of crime seem to be more
related to an open door immigration policy and massive numbers of
immigrants from societies that indeed will not respect this law banning
corporal punishment.

Hahaha! And the crime rates in the USA have been declining for the past
30 years right, Kane0?

Yep, especially violent crime. Even as spanking falls into less and less
approval but the public. You like to cite the old 90% figures, but you
run like the fearful frightened little lying weasel you are when
confronted with more recent figures.

Hahaha! Still lying stupidly, Kane? Checked with the figures from the
DOJ. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE you.

Just about the time some teen does something criminal or violent, the
parent will say one or both of two things, "I thought I had taught
(punished) her better than that," and or "I guess I didn't know her as
well as I thought."

Have you checked on Columbine?
Sure have. According to your claims there is an over 90% chance the
shooters where in fact subjected to corporal punishment as little
children. Do you know otherwise?

Hahaha! The same 90% also applied to all the great men in history!
Know
of any great "never-spanked" person, Kane0?

Nope. Know of any high profile bad man that wasn't spanked, Doan?

Hihihi! There is a 90% that they were spanked.

You live in a little dreamworld, Droaner. A sad one.

I live in the real world. Not perfect but real.
That is the first thing the nut cases claim.

You should know since you are one of the nut cases. ;-)

Projection.

It's you! ;-0

How many children have you raised?

How many have you raised, Kane?
Four directly. Dozens by proxy from their parents. And worked with
hundreds of children and their families in various clinical settings.

And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed the line?

Why didn't you answer the question, Doan?

Because it's not relevant!

Oh? YOU questioned whether or not I might know more than the poster
about children and raising them.

I answered your question.

That is your choice, STUPID!

YOU claim to know better than me, as is plain to see in your replies.
Now answer mine.

How do you come to know better than I?

I never claimed to know better than any one. STOP LYING, STUPID!

Raised any children?

Hihihi!

AF

AF

Try answering the question asked, Doan, instead of resorting to the
sneaking ploys you learned by way of being spanked as a child.

Hihihi! What about you, Kane0?

I answer your questions as asked, Doan. And you mine? Nope. Not so far.

Yer a frightened dodging weasel that pretends to yourself that you are
brave and clever to duck the questions.

Give that some thought.

0:-

AF

0:-

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

Old October 6th 06, 08:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Doan wrote And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

Kane wrote You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Doan wrote Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed the line?

I recall also that Kane said he had crossed the line.

Perhaps now he will claim that was an ethical or moral lie
intended to build rapport, pretending to empathize.

Kane couldn't empathize with your big toe.

But he's obsessed with manipulating people to serve his ends.
His "ethical and moral" ends justify any means, in his mind.

Old October 6th 06, 10:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

Kane wrote You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Doan wrote Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed the line?

I recall also that Kane said he had crossed the line.

Did I claim I hadn't?

On the contrary I said I did. So you are again lying, Greg.

Perhaps now he will claim that was an ethical or moral lie
intended to build rapport, pretending to empathize.

What lie? I invited Doan to post the exchange between us regarding this
event and he has seen fit to prove how immoral he actually is by
refusing to do so.

I left it up to HIM to be honest and let the readers decide.

According to the spanking proponents here it would not have even
approached "abuse."

YOU are not interested in the truth, simply joining with you little pack
of hyenas, isn't that right, Greg?

What a coward.

Kane couldn't empathize with your big toe.

Mmmm...I've never heard of that being done, nor there being any need.

Since I did not mention empathy, rapport, or pretense, and YOU inserted
into the thread I'd have to say again, you are a liar.

But he's obsessed with manipulating people to serve his ends.

Really? Fascinating. What would my ends being served and who are the
people doing this service?

His "ethical and moral" ends justify any means, in his mind.

You and Doan have collaborated in a lie by creative cutting and snipping
(abortion) of attributed remarks.

I asked him if he was brave enough to post the actual account by me of
what happened.

Obviously he likes his concocted story built on removing context by
isolating one word or sentence.

Obviously you, another person of low moral character are afraid to
actually review the incident he's referring to.

Aren't you Greg?

Feel free to find it, post it, and let everyone see it. If you do not
post it in full though, we'll know you have decided to remain a coward,
and a moral cretin, as always. And as Doan.

Old October 6th 06, 10:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

Kane wrote You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Doan wrote Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed the line?

I recall also that Kane said he had crossed the line.

Did I claim I hadn't?

So you have abused your kid!

On the contrary I said I did. So you are again lying, Greg.

Hihihi! But you said you abused none! Who's the liar here?

Perhaps now he will claim that was an ethical or moral lie
intended to build rapport, pretending to empathize.

What lie? I invited Doan to post the exchange between us regarding this
event and he has seen fit to prove how immoral he actually is by
refusing to do so.

No need. You just admitted you went over the line and abused your kid.

I left it up to HIM to be honest and let the readers decide.

Hihihi! You just proved that I was right in saying you are a liar!

According to the spanking proponents here it would not have even
approached "abuse."

Hahaha! According to LaVonne, she wasn't abused!

YOU are not interested in the truth, simply joining with you little pack
of hyenas, isn't that right, Greg?

And you keep on lying!

What a coward.

What a STUPID LIAR you are.

AF

Old October 7th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
[email protected]

Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote And how many have you abused, Kaneo?

Kane wrote You haven't answered my question. I've abused none.

Doan wrote Then you are a liar. Did you said you crossed the line?

I recall also that Kane said he had crossed the line.

Perhaps now he will claim that was an ethical or moral lie
intended to build rapport, pretending to empathize.

Kane couldn't empathize with your big toe.

But he's obsessed with manipulating people to serve his ends.
His "ethical and moral" ends justify any means, in his mind.

It's funny when he said LaVonne was abused and then LaVonne said no,
she wasn't
abused.

AF

Old October 7th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

I noticed you posted a link to the thread were this was discussed
originally. 0:-

What's the matter, you afraid to post it where people can see it in full?

AF

R R R R ...

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old October 7th 06, 06:17 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, 0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:
[...]

What link did I posted, STUPID LIAR?

What's the matter, you afraid to post it where people can see it in full?

The question should be why didn't you? ;-)

AF