OUCH!

Old January 25th 04, 11:14 PM
New York Jen

Default OUCH!

I guess my boobs are really in preparation for this lil girl coming in a few
more weeks. I woke up this morning and had a few drops on my shirt and then
I just got undressed for the evening and they are KILLING me! I'm not due
until March 13 and I can't recall if this happened with my first child, but
OUCH!

Oh well, could be a lot worse!

- Jen, momma to almost 2 year old Laszlo Cooper and expecting Lily Parker on
or about March 13

Old January 26th 04, 12:50 AM
Kereru

"New York Jen" wrote in message
. ..
I guess my boobs are really in preparation for this lil girl coming in a

few
more weeks. I woke up this morning and had a few drops on my shirt and

then
I just got undressed for the evening and they are KILLING me! I'm not due
until March 13 and I can't recall if this happened with my first child,

but
OUCH!

Oh well, could be a lot worse!

- Jen, momma to almost 2 year old Laszlo Cooper and expecting Lily Parker

on
or about March 13

Probably totally normal but when I had a bit of pain in my breasts during
late pregnancy my midwife told me that very occasionally women do get
mastitis in pregnancy. She said it's pretty rare.

You'd probably feel ill too though, I'd jsut keep an eye on it.

Judy

Old January 26th 04, 02:36 AM
Chotii

You know, this reminds me. My breasts got sore/nipples exceptionally
sensitive about a week or two before boborinsky numero fouro was born. But
Lily's not due any time soon, so I hope that's not what's causing your
soreness.

--angela

Old January 26th 04, 03:05 AM
New York Jen

I had a tiny twinge of fear about that too, but I have no other symptoms of
going into early labor at all. I'm just over 33 weeks now, and Laszlo was
only 11 days early (so over 38 weeks). If anything else happens, I'm gonna
call the dr...but for now I think it's just my boobs getting in gear. They
only hurt for a few minutes after I took off my bra (when I posted that I
had just gotten undressed).

Thanks!

Hey, did you ever get the blanket?

- Jen

news

Old January 26th 04, 04:03 AM
Chotii

"New York Jen" wrote in message
. ..
I had a tiny twinge of fear about that too, but I have no other symptoms

of
going into early labor at all. I'm just over 33 weeks now, and Laszlo was
only 11 days early (so over 38 weeks). If anything else happens, I'm

gonna
call the dr...but for now I think it's just my boobs getting in gear.

They
only hurt for a few minutes after I took off my bra (when I posted that I
had just gotten undressed).

Thanks!

Hey, did you ever get the blanket?

I did! I was sure I let you know? Oh dear, maybe I didn't. We've
substituted it now for all other blankets to be thrown over her carseat when
we go out. It keeps off rain, keeps out the light, and is smaller and more
portable than anything else we had. And it's just lovely. People are always
commenting on it.

--angela

Old January 26th 04, 07:28 PM
Michelle S. Spina

"New York Jen" wrote in message ...
I had a tiny twinge of fear about that too, but I have no other symptoms of
going into early labor at all. I'm just over 33 weeks now, and Laszlo was
only 11 days early (so over 38 weeks). If anything else happens, I'm gonna
call the dr...but for now I think it's just my boobs getting in gear. They
only hurt for a few minutes after I took off my bra (when I posted that I
had just gotten undressed).

Yikes! I had better get off the dime and mail you the Snuggle Nest!!!
It's sitting in my entrance hall, all ready to go (as it has for the
last 2 weeks - I am such a procrastinator!). I PROMISE that I will
mail it out tomorrow!!!

m.

36 Wk Exam (and OUCH, strep test!) Jill Pregnancy 14 December 26th 04 07:48 AM
OUCH! Christine Pregnancy 1 April 13th 04 04:29 AM
HORRIBLE 'ouch' for Dr. Bauch! (My last email to her) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 April 2nd 04 05:57 PM
Ouch! The Domestic Goddess Breastfeeding 4 September 15th 03 03:36 PM