Kids begin with Chemical FREE Products

Old November 22nd 07, 01:01 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Kids begin with Chemical FREE Products

Are you looking for wellness products to assist with the wellbeing of
your childs health rejuvenation? We would like to offer you a range of
skin care products to support your goal. To aid in the management of
allergies or illness, our specialized products comprise only 100%
natural and organic ingredients free from harmful chemicals.

The first time we become aware of components in the products we are
applying to the skin is often through illness, whether it be allergies
or dis-ease. Through lifestyle changes we can reduce or modify our
body's reactions. We, at Calvert Creak, have for many years held the
belief that whatever is put onto the skin (our largest organ), will
eventually be absorbed into the bloodstream and throughout the body.
This is now medically confirmed, with the number of medications
administered through patches applied to the skin.

That is why the team at Calvert Creak is dedicated to developing and
offering skin care that contains 100% natural and organic ingredients.
Products that are beneficial to the skin; holistically healthy for the
well being of the entire body; and convenient in time restricted
lifestyles, providing a product with the integrity and familiarity of
ingredients, totally therapeutic, totally harmless.

BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES

* Active Botanical Ingredients
* Pure Essential Oils and Plant Base Oils
* No sulphates; parabens; mineral oils; animal bi-products
* No artificial fragrances or synthetic perfumes
* No chemical preservative or fixatives
* Prepared in moderate batches to ensure quality
* Tested only on sensitive humans
* Identifiable and specialized ingredients
* Easy application
* Competitively Priced 100% Natural Product
* Suitable for either sex of any age
* Extremely effectual
* Non toxic
* Sensory energizing

Calvert Creak offers a range of Facial Therapy Products with natural
anti-oxidants and vitamins to rejuvenate the complexion; a choice of
Body Products to cleanse, moisturize and nourish the entire body, hair
treatments and the finest in natural skin solutions formulated for the
Male.

Thank you for your time
Janine & the Calvert Creak Team
For comprehensive details on our entire range of natural products
please visit www.calvertcreak.com.au
We would be delighted to speak with you personally, if we can be of
assistance call us on 07 54835291or email to

Calvert Creak Showroom
Matilda Complex
Bruce Highway
Kybong Q 4570
07 54835291

Old November 22nd 07, 02:40 AM posted to misc.kids
Woolstitcher

Everything is chemical.