Merck's deliberate deception

Old March 12th 05, 08:23 PM
Ugly Doug

Default Merck's deliberate deception

Los Angeles Times have an article showing how Merck & Co. continued to
supply infant vaccine containing a mercury preservative for two years after
declaring that it had eliminated the chemical.

(More than 4,200 parents have filed claims in the federal Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program, alleging that their children suffered autism or other
neurological disorders from mercury in their shots.)

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/health...alth-headlines

Old March 14th 05, 08:02 AM
R. Steve Walz

Ugly Doug wrote:

Los Angeles Times have an article showing how Merck & Co. continued to
supply infant vaccine containing a mercury preservative for two years after
declaring that it had eliminated the chemical.

(More than 4,200 parents have filed claims in the federal Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program, alleging that their children suffered autism or other
neurological disorders from mercury in their shots.)

--------------------------
Except that they didn't and you're lying once again by talking about
two different vaccines at once simply in order to be deceptive.
Steve
Old March 14th 05, 11:24 AM
Ugly Doug

"R. Steve Walz" wrote in message
Ugly Doug wrote:

Los Angeles Times have an article showing how Merck & Co. continued to
supply infant vaccine containing a mercury preservative for two years

after
declaring that it had eliminated the chemical.

(More than 4,200 parents have filed claims in the federal Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program, alleging that their children suffered autism or

other
neurological disorders from mercury in their shots.)

--------------------------
Except that they didn't and you're lying once again by talking about
two different vaccines at once simply in order to be deceptive.
Steve

No, you deleted the source, in your inept attempt to pretend that I was
lying. See the source on:
http://www.nynewsday.com/news/health...alth-headlines

If you've got a problem with what the newspapers said, which I was quoting,
take it up with them, Troll!

Doug

Old March 15th 05, 04:52 AM
R. Steve Walz

Ugly Doug wrote:

Los Angeles Times have an article showing how Merck & Co. continued to
supply infant vaccine containing a mercury preservative for two years

after
declaring that it had eliminated the chemical.

(More than 4,200 parents have filed claims in the federal Vaccine Injury
Compensation Program, alleging that their children suffered autism or

other
neurological disorders from mercury in their shots.)

--------------------------
Except that they didn't and you're lying once again by talking about
two different vaccines at once simply in order to be deceptive.
Steve

No, you deleted the source, in your inept attempt to pretend that I was
lying.

-------------------------------
That wasn't a "source", that was a 404 error, so I deleted it again,
you ****-****ing liar.

If you've got a problem with what the newspapers said, which I was quoting,
take it up with them, Troll!

Doug

----------------
You're the troll, troll, and a ****ing liar. Anyway, that was an off-
beat paper which cultivates cranks, you ****, and not a decent "source"
of anything!
Steve
Old March 16th 05, 09:48 AM
Ugly Doug

Ugly Doug wrote:

[...]

Ah! If you can't argue with what it says, argue against the reliability! An
old tactic. Pity it never works!

Doug

Old March 17th 05, 05:13 AM
R. Steve Walz

Ugly Doug wrote:

[...]

Oh that's even easier, but it said NOTHING, your url was a 404 error.
I wasn't teasing.

argue against the
reliability! An old tactic. Pity it never works!

Doug

It's a rag, it's known to be a crank rag.

Reliability? HAH!! It is to laugh!
Steve