What in the living Hell is wrong with Bush?

Old July 17th 06, 07:16 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics,alt.politics.bush,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Mike V.

Default What in the living Hell is wrong with Bush?

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:42:16 -0400, "127.0.0.1" posted :

BUSH: I talked about my desire to promote institutional change in parts of
the world, like Iraq, where there’s a free press and free religion. And I
told him (Putin) that a lot of people in our country would hope that Russia
will do the same thing. I fully understand, however, that there will be a
Russian-style democracy.

PUTIN: We certainly would not want to have same kind of democracy as they
have in Iraq, quite honestly.

BUSH: Just wait.

I can understand, appreciate and even applaud Putin's sentiment. But Bush
said, "Just wait?" Just wait? What in the Hell is wrong with this moron?
Just wait? For what? For America to bring democracy to Russia? For
America to win in Iraq? Just wait? For what, you blithering idiot? Just
wait for what?

you ridiculous, pompous little buffoon. Just wait? You can't even beat up
a bunch of ragtag ragheads living in Afghanistan caves and you dare posture
to the one man who could wipe us off the face of the planet with a nod of
his head? What in the living Hell is wrong with you?

Most people are asking these same questions.

That is, people who are not mouth-breathing morons sitting in a
trailer park swilling Bud thinking Bush is the greatest thing since
that extra 10 items or less line at the local Mao Mart.

It is funny watching them try and defend the worst president in
history, though.