"Not enough milk" pah!

Old August 18th 03, 09:56 PM
Ruth Shear

Default "Not enough milk" pah!

G'day

I'm seriously behind in my mkb reading and way overworked with the new
semester about to start and I'm back to work full time (wah) starting
today.

BUT! One of my students has a healthy happy um 2 or 3 week old (I think)
baby. Before birth I loaned her lots of books on birth and BF of course
and offered help at any hour of the day or night with BF. I haven't
heard anything from her, but was told today by someone else that she has
been told by a LC that she "doesn't have enough milk" and is having to
supplement. Ack!

I've dashed off a quick email to her offering help, support, the phone
number of an excellent ICBLC or whatever those initials are, but now I
want to send a more informative email with things to read online.

All those postings on galactogogues, etc that I ignored because I have
copious supply, are now needed. Anyone collect a set of useful webpages
I can pass onto her?

Thanks

DrRuth
Old August 18th 03, 10:19 PM
Iuil

"Ruth Shear" wrote

All those postings on galactogogues, etc that I ignored because I have
copious supply, are now needed. Anyone collect a set of useful webpages
I can pass onto her?

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/index.html

Specifically, http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/index.html - there's lots of
links to other sites, including Jack Newman's pages.

HTH

Jean