Deadbeats

Old July 28th 04, 06:49 PM
Bob

Default Deadbeats

teachrmama wrote:

again. Women aren't responsible for anything they ever do. Only men
are responsible. Puke. Puke.

The system is wrong, Bob. and THAT is why men need to avail themselves of
their common sense and a condom before engaging in a potential costly
activity such as sex.

In your feminazi dreams. More and more men are demanding that the woman
take responsibility for her choices and her feminist mother's sexist
oppression of men. She has a child, she gets to support it. Her war on
men, her choice, her responsibility.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

Old July 28th 04, 06:57 PM
Gini

In article , Bob says...

Tiffany wrote:

How likely do you think
it is that would happen, that if both adults were using BC and still get
pregnant? I bet as likely as you going away.

You are right there. All the lies, insults, and ad-hominem attacks that
feminists have used to silence men for the past century don't work any
more.

====
You aren't confusing yourself with "man" are you, Bob-Bob?
====
====
It's time for women who don't like it to go away.

Bob

Old July 28th 04, 07:05 PM
Gini

In article , Bob says...

teachrmama wrote:

again. Women aren't responsible for anything they ever do. Only men
are responsible. Puke. Puke.

The system is wrong, Bob. and THAT is why men need to avail themselves of
their common sense and a condom before engaging in a potential costly
activity such as sex.

In your feminazi dreams. More and more men are demanding that the woman
take responsibility for her choices and her feminist mother's sexist
oppression of men. She has a child, she gets to support it. Her war on
men, her choice, her responsibility.

====
You've never even slept with a woman have you, Bob-Bob? You must be quite an
embarrassment to the rest of the gay community.
====
====

Old July 28th 04, 07:26 PM
teachrmama

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Tiffany wrote:

How likely do you think
it is that would happen, that if both adults were using BC and still

get
pregnant? I bet as likely as you going away.

You are right there. All the lies, insults, and ad-hominem attacks that
feminists have used to silence men for the past century don't work any
more. It's time for women who don't like it to go away.

I don't dislike the ideals presented in this group. I dislike people who
suggest murder.

Boo Hoo. Cry us a river.

Over 6 million men rot in prison or are on probation in the US. I
dislike women who wage war on men and their government lackeys.

I did not realize that the 6,000,000 you speak of were all in that position
because of women, Bob. You mean all the murderers, thieves, etc were forced
to commit their crimes by women?

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM