That was fast...

Old February 23rd 05, 09:11 AM
Jenrose

Default That was fast...

NO, I didn't give birth. But two large glasses of prune juice, let's just
say, well, THAT was fast. A warrior's drink, indeed.

Jenrose

Old February 23rd 05, 10:21 AM
Anne Rogers

NO, I didn't give birth. But two large glasses of prune juice, let's just
say, well, THAT was fast. A warrior's drink, indeed.

I honestly thought I was going to be the first to read your birth
announcement!

Anne

Old February 23rd 05, 10:54 AM
Jenrose

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
NO, I didn't give birth. But two large glasses of prune juice, let's just
say, well, THAT was fast. A warrior's drink, indeed.

I honestly thought I was going to be the first to read your birth
announcement!

I'll try not to make it the *least* bit subtle when it happens. DH will
probably post something along the lines of "Twofoot is here".

Jenrose

Old February 23rd 05, 06:34 PM
Larry McMahan

Jenrose,

BTW, you have to post in less than 4 hours to beat the record.

:-)
Larry

Jenrose writes:

: ...
:

Old February 23rd 05, 09:48 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Larry McMahan wrote:

Jenrose,

BTW, you have to post in less than 4 hours to beat the record.

Nope, the record is more like a half hour, from a woman
waaaaaaaaaaaay back--maybe even before m.k.p split off from m.k ;-)

Best wishes,
Ericka

Old February 23rd 05, 11:01 PM
Bryna

Heh, heh. A trekkie, are you?

Bryna

Old February 24th 05, 12:44 AM
Jenrose

"Bryna" wrote in message
oups.com...
Heh, heh. A trekkie, are you?

As trekkies go, not really. As the rest of the world sees it, yeah.

I mean, I think I missed a whole season of TNG. And half of DS9. And most of
Voyager. And I've seen exactly two episodes of Enterprise. And I can never
remember which movie is which, but I *think* I've seen them all.

Jenrose

Old February 24th 05, 01:24 AM
Jenrose

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Larry McMahan wrote:

Jenrose,

BTW, you have to post in less than 4 hours to beat the record.

Nope, the record is more like a half hour, from a woman
waaaaaaaaaaaay back--maybe even before m.k.p split off from m.k ;-)

I promise, 100%, that we will NOT be posting a half hour after the baby is
born. More important things to do. WOuldn't be surprised if it happened a
couple hours later...but also would not be surprised if it took more like a
day. If I go three days without posting, it's a safe bet that the baby's
here. But I have asked dh to post for me, and have detailed instructions on
where and how...

Jenrose

Old February 25th 05, 12:55 AM
NotMyRealName

rotfl larry! 4 hours was doable -- but i have no idea how someone posted
within half an hour! i had more important things going on right then.

--
-Sara
Mommy to DD, 3 Very Soon