Girl in foster care dies from injuries

Old December 8th 06, 11:07 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Girl in foster care dies from injuries

Will the Fosters get criminal charges and prison time?
Failure to protect?
Obstructing an investigation?

The biological son beating on fosters?

It's almost a cliche'.

0:- wrote:

Old December 8th 06, 02:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Will the Fosters get criminal charges and prison time?

Hard to say. Should all parents get criminal charges and prison time of
their child kills?

Failure to protect?

If it appears that's what happened.

Obstructing an investigation?

Likely.

The biological son beating on fosters?

That would be covered by your first question.

It's almost a cliche'.

Oh, I see. You already had an accusation you wished to make.

Show us how it's in any way a cliche' Greg.

0:-

0:- wrote:

Old December 8th 06, 02:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Will the Fosters get criminal charges and prison time?
Failure to protect?
Obstructing an investigation?

The biological son beating on fosters?

It's almost a cliche'.

Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

Old December 11th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

How is your current family doing by the way?
Lots of kids around you for the holidays?

Old December 11th 06, 03:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

How is your current family doing by the way?

Getting better all the time.

Lots of kids around you for the holidays?

Yes, as a matter of fact!

How 'bout yourself, Greg?

Old December 11th 06, 03:42 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

How is your current family doing by the way?

Getting better all the time.

Lots of kids around you for the holidays?

Yes, as a matter of fact!

Do they know about your past?

Old December 11th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

How is your current family doing by the way?

Getting better all the time.

Lots of kids around you for the holidays?

Yes, as a matter of fact!

Do they know about your past?

What exactly are you referring to?

Old December 12th 06, 12:52 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote:
Like the boyfriend of the mother of a little girl going into the
bathroom when she's naked and putting his hands on her, right, Greg?

How is your current family doing by the way?

Getting better all the time.

Lots of kids around you for the holidays?

Yes, as a matter of fact!

Do they know about your past?

What exactly are you referring to, Greg?

Old December 12th 06, 02:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

What part of "Do they know about your past?" don't you understand?

Old December 12th 06, 02:47 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Dan Sullivan

Greegor wrote:
What part of "Do they know about your past?" don't you understand?

What part of you're a turdbrained child molesting perv don't you
understand, Greg?

Throwaway kids wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 June 22nd 06 04:52 PM
The faces of foster care wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 May 25th 06 06:12 PM
For many foster children, hard life begins as adults wexwimpy Foster Parents 39 April 24th 05 03:48 AM
Assessing Foster Care From the Inside wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 March 9th 04 04:46 PM