Kanes Brutal Upbringing

Old November 30th 04, 08:24 PM
Greg Hanson

Default Kanes Brutal Upbringing

For those of you who don't already know it,
our beloved Kane's real name is Don Fisher
and he is 70 years old.
He lives close to Portland Oregon, but has
another address in Carson, WA associated with
Nettlepatch Press, a Vanity Press selling his
wife's books on home schooling.
In the newsgroup he has denied working for
Child Protection, but Commander McBrag has also
bragged about his exploits working within
Child protective Services. He also described his
reason that he himself was a Foster kid, as
having been because of war and actually made
his bio parents sound wonderful, but the
captured text below appears to contradict that.

He has a history of deception.

He used to go by the name d'geezer.
The rumour is he pretended to be a gun nut
in order to "set up" somebody for a Police sting.
Apparently he was advised not to keep up his
Junior G-man act, at least not with the same
internet identity.

d'geezer said farewell in the newsgroups on
September 1st, 2001, only to re-emerge as Kane,
apparently with a slightly different game playing
role.

He has tried arguing claiming various professional
credentials, but of course he has none.

http://www.naturalchild.com/guest/don_fisher.html

Some Thoughts On Spanking

By Don Fisher

I am thankful to have raised two very fine human beings, now in their
thirties, under sometimes adverse conditions of low income, others
attempting to interfere in my parenting methods, and my own very
brutal upbringing, without resorting to any kind of physical
punishment. In fact while doing my parenting with my own two children
I discovered that the less punishment of any kind used and the more
patient, loving teaching I used, the better their behavior and the
more attached to me and empathetic toward others they became.

A parent has an interesting and often conflicting duty: keep the child
safe, but paradoxically let the child explore the very challenging,
often dangerous world around them. If I distract the child by making
myself part of the danger I am not going to be a very effective
teacher, guide and protector of my child. If I teach my child that the
world, and parents or adult caregivers are dangerous people then I
teach my child that being dangerous yourself is a way to survive. Or,
and most sadly, I will teach the child that passivity and compliance
are all one has to survive with. The child either grows up being me or
in reaction to me. In either case I have crippled and limited my child
no matter how wonderfully obedient he or she may seem.

We will get the world we believe in, and if we believe that children
must submit to harsh authority and that they are basically evil and
must be controlled then we will get a world of people who behave as
though this is true. Where families raise their children with love and
gentleness and do not call them names and yell at them, where they are
not slapped, pinched, punched and whipped, we have children who are
confident in their ability to manage in a world they see as full of
exciting choices and fulfilling experiences.

Any thoughtful person looking at the belief systems of those in prison
or in our mental or social services programs gets the point. Our
prisons are full of those who believe that to be dangerous is how to
survive in the world. And our mental health and human service systems
are full of those who have only passivity and compliance as their
coping method. Researchers have given up on trying to find violent
offenders in prisons who were not spanked or beaten or punished as
children. If you are a parent who spanks think about how you were
raised and what you may be visiting on this child you beat that they
will do to theirs and theirs to theirs. It is a harsh legacy that, I
have come to believe, will destroy our planet in time.

It is the child who is raised with love and attention who I expect
will view the world assertively, with courage and thoughtful
examination of the universe on their own who I want to govern in my
place when their turn comes around.

-----------------------

Personal note by the author:

At 63 I have lived a life that moved inexhorably toward protecting
children. From a violently abused child to a protector of children and
a parent who refused to use physical discipline with his own children
seems in retrospect a natural and logical progression.

I have worked with emotionally ill teenagers, taught parenting and
taught preservice training to foster and adoptive families. The issues
of loving attachment and healing discipline are central to my
teaching. My own children are in their thirties and still my babies in
my mind, kind, loving, interesting and adverturous people who have
faced their own hardships and come through in ways I have to admire.
The only credit I can take is that they did not have to look over
their shoulders in fear as they tended to their childhood development.

As I come to retirement my intention is to turn my focus to more
effective ways outside the state sphere of influence to persuade
parents and other givers of care to children not to do to them what
was done to me. I barely escaped and had it not been for all the other
caregivers who loved me the one who beat me could have caused, through
me, terrible harm to others. All my work is dedicated to Emma and
Harry, who loved and protected me. And for them and the children who
can't escape I have to do this work.

I maintain a website for the state listing adoptable children of
minority origin, and a website for my wife Ann about homeschooling, as
well as a website for our local foster parent association.
-----------

See also:
"Punishment Does Not Work"
Out of the Box Publishing
Homeschooling with Ann Lahrson-Fisher
Foster Parent Association
Oregon Adoptions

c 1998 Don Fisher
Old November 30th 04, 09:41 PM
Jurrasic Perogie

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
For those of you who don't already know it,
our beloved Kane's real name is Don Fisher
and he is 70 years old.

So your gonna go k00k out and post his vitals on usenet?

Whatsamattau. Violate his home and family privacy cause he makes you see
red?

Thumbs down all around.

Old December 1st 04, 01:58 AM
kane

On 30 Nov 2004 12:24:30 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

For those of you who don't already know it,
our beloved Kane's real name is Don Fisher
and he is 70 years old.

Didn't I just point out in a post yesterday how your imagination seems
to be running more wild these days?

He lives close to Portland Oregon, but has
another address in Carson, WA associated with
Nettlepatch Press, a Vanity Press selling his
wife's books on home schooling.

Carson WA, according to the map, is about 53.45 miles from Portland.
That's not very close, as one would think of close geographically, or
even commuting.

You made me curious so I researched this. There is such a person, and
there is a Carson, WA, and he is, if my data is correct, a principle
in Nettlepatch Press. I also know Ms Lahrson-Fisher. You do recall
I've mentioned home schooling many times, do you not? As a well known
author and lecturer I couldn't miss her, now could I?

It's not a vanity press though...they don't print small runs for
individuals for a fee. Ms. Lahrson-Fisher is involved in home
schooling and book sales on the subject, and writes as well as selling
others books.

You can, as I did, find her books on Amazon and her website. She looks
kind of young for a 70 year old like me though....if in fact I'm 70,
as you claim. Or maybe even him, at 69.

In the newsgroup he has denied working for
Child Protection,

I've never denied I worked for CPS. As usual you don't read, or retain
what you read, or comprehend. In fact I CLAIMED I WORKED FOR ONE YEAR
FOR CPS on an under grad practicum/workstudy.

but Commander McBrag has also
bragged about his exploits working within
Child protective Services.

I did? Or are you referring to another of your fictions?

I said I knew CPS workers, managers, and administrators, have lobbied,
have helped relatives and a few parents...hundreds, possibly thousands
since 1976 with CPS.

If you mean CPS, you would be wrong, if you meant child protective
services, you would be right, and I've said so many times.

He also described his
reason that he himself was a Foster kid,

Well, not in a state provided home, and you know that if you have any
memory left at all. Just how much **** did you do in your youth?

My caregivers were friends and family. I don't know if Don Fisher was
fostered. Or if so by whom. He doesn't actually say in his piece. He
names "someone" but doesn't mention the state, or mention that it
wasn't the state, for that matter.

You are presuming again, and it shows, as usual.

as
having been because of war and actually made
his bio parents sound wonderful,

If you mean me, they were. I don't see any reference in Don Fisher's
statement below that mentions war, do you? Or that he was fostered. He
does use the common term, caregivers, but we don't know if he meant
foster caregivers. Since he claims to have contact with CPS he might
well use the common "caregivers" to mean whoever had him in their home
for a time. Could be his relatives for all we know. Just like me.

but the
captured text below appears to contradict that.

"Captured?" That makes you sound like a valiant hunter. R R R R.

Of course it contradicts, dimwit. That would tend to disprove your
claim I'm him, to any reasoning logical person.

You seem to want to claim the two trees in the forest have some
similarities so they have to be the same tree. Literally thousands of
people have some similar work, professional, and even name
characteristics.

Wouldn't you know, given my stand on homosexuals there would be a gay
Don Fisher on Castro St in SF CA, ""I'm probably the most conservative
gay man in San Francisco, but I think we have to be very aggressive in
our response to these kinds of incidents," said Don Fisher, manager of
the Great Earth Vitamin Store on Castro Street."

I can't tell if your Don Fisher worked for CPS or not from what he
said in the attributed comments you provide.

I, as the "Commander McBrag" character name you use for me, have made
plain my connection. Helping relatives, a few parents, and having done
a one year stint of practicum/workstudy part time in my 1980-81 under
grad studies. I did more the next year elsewhere. That should be of
much more interest to you. .. I just might have run across a Don
Fisher at that time.

He has a history of deception.

Please give proof of deception.

I have pointed out my only deception is a small one, to conceal my
identity and those of my loved ones.

He used to go by the name d'geezer.

Which, Kane or Don Fisher?

The rumour
is he pretended to be a gun nut
in order to "set up" somebody for a Police sting.

"rumor?" You admit to "rumor" but you wish to use it to prove I'm
d'geezer. Please give me the connection.

Fisher pretended he is a "gun nut," involved in set up for a police
sting? I've stated right here, in open view, not hiding anything, that
I am a 2nd amendment advocate.Please show your source for this claim
he pretended for something that links to me?

I am unable to find any reference to Don Fisher linking to guns.
Oops! My bad. There is a custom gunsmith, apparently very good too, in
Colorado. Could that be me?

Apparently he was advised not to keep up his
Junior G-man act, at least not with the same
internet identity.

So now we have d'geezer, Don Fisher, and Kane. Are you saying these
are all the same person, and has done all these things?

d'geezer said farewell in the newsgroups on
September 1st, 2001, only to re-emerge as Kane,
apparently with a slightly different game playing
role.

And you know this reemergence as being d'geezer and Don Fisher how?
How many people "emerged" oh say a month or three after "d'geezer said
farewell?"

http://tinyurl.com/575fm

I believe this was my first post to any ng in usenet...ever. I used my
subdimension e-mail account. And my IP was in NY state, Albany. Make
YOUR hair stand up on end like it does mine...sheeeeiiit, man I could
be Dan Sullivan and not even know it. 0;- Or maybe witchy is my
sock.

It was Jan 7th of 2002. I must have had a nice long nap, from d'geezer
to Kane, eh? How long are the usual intervals between my posts,
greegor?

Yah think I could hold out from Sept to Jan, four+ months?

He has tried arguing claiming various professional
credentials,

Ooooeeeeoooo...big lie. I am very careful not to claim "credentials"
beyond attending college for an under grad degree. I'm a very naughty
boy here at times and I would not wish to embarrass my alma mater, nor
my colleagues. I'm not the fool some of your friends here are that DO
in fact list their professional credentials then diss other
professionals who very likely have the same or similar credentials.

By the way, if you check my Jan 2002 posts you'll see how very nice
and polite I was at first, until the twits started lying and ad hom.

Notice the very first person to post in reply to me, and the word
twisting and rhetorical question to make me out some kind of evil nut
case?

Kinda set the tone, now didn't he?

But back to the chase: Did d'geezer claim any experience in child
welfare, or mental health? I did see his comments on CPS and they
certainly do agree with mine, but he only mentioned it once in all his
posting. And he did mention, once, mental health. I hope not everyone
that mentions single instances of anything I have are suspected of
being me. How confusing to be so many people.

but of course he has none.

I lay claim only to those I've discussed, which have to do with what
I've DONE, not what degrees or accreditations I have or have not been
awarded or assigned.

You'll see I limited my "claims" very carefully.

You won't find me claiming I'm accredited by anyone, for instance, or
the name of any program, university, or college that I might have
matriculated from. You wouldn't find any letters behind my name
(unless maybe LBN..which I've been known to use on occasion, just to
poke fun...I don't take degrees as meaning a whole lot when it comes
to thinking skills).

pohakuyakokane LBN

If I've ever slipped and claimed I had specific credentials please
point that out to me so I may correct my error. I could have been
lying. Can't have that.

[...]

I wish I'd written that. I have decided though not to steal it. Nor to
be first to reprint it without permission, and I'm going to e-mail Mr.
Fisher (if I can find his blasted addy) and explain I did so only as
an attribution of YOUR reprint, to make the point I will here soon
enough. 0:- I can always email Ms Hunt at the website quoted.

I know hundreds of people that agree with my sentiments besides Don
Fisher. Are they all going to be suspect as being me or I them?

-----------------------

[...]

Yes, he has taught. And I know who he is. He's also the scion of a
very well to do family in business and manufacturing. When I did my
SECOND practicum I met him, in a child treatment center. I admire him
greatly. He was not doing what I did though. He had a somewhat more
senior role. I'm not going to tell you what he did, as that would be a
breech of his confidence.

As I come to retirement my intention is to turn my focus to more
effective ways outside the state sphere of influence to persuade
parents and other givers of care to children not to do to them what
was done to me. I barely escaped and had it not been for all the

other
caregivers who loved me the one who beat me could have caused,

through
me, terrible harm to others. All my work is dedicated to Emma and
Harry, who loved and protected me. And for them and the children who
can't escape I have to do this work.

Now certainly if I were him I'd have referred at some point to this
Emma and Harry, would I not? They would be too good to pass up.

Any search will show you that I have never mentioned those names, in
either of the only two addie's I've had in these ngs. No need to.
Nor does Don Fisher mention WWII, as I have.

Let's see if d'geezer mentioned them..that would be a really solid
claim for at least part of your delusions.

Nope...no search using either name, emma or harry reveals d'geezer as
having mentioned them. The things we have in common could be common
for a great many posters here, that have come and gone.

I maintain a website for the state listing adoptable children of
minority origin, and a website for my wife Ann about homeschooling,

as
well as a website for our local foster parent association.
-----------

I've never claimed, and I can find no claim by dgeezer, or d'geezer
that he did any of these things. Nothing on web sites he maintained,
no emma and harry. No fostering, no support to relatives. No adoption
issues. And no issues of personal family problems like Don Fisher and
Kane share...barely. Do you know how many kids are and have been
cared for by relatives and friends in this country, in the last 5 or
so decades?

d'geezer never brought up kinship, or relative caregivers. I can't
even find where he used the common term, "CPS."

He did though tease me about being Him or he me once based on this
similar empty claim. He posted for a short time to aps. And he like me
seemed to delight in tweaking the noses of you twits.

I also tried taking his writing style apart. I can't find a single
reference to the word, "yer," something I commonly use.

No use of "Yah," one of my common expressions.

I can't find were d'geezer every referred to Hawaii or Hawaiian
language, nor Don Fisher mention it in his Natural Child article.

d'geezer did in fact, on all the thousands of posts he posted mention
Hawaii once...in reference to a plant..in the nightshade family,
Poha..which I know quite well, having grown it by it's more common
name, Chinese Lantern Plant, or Garden Gooseberry. Now THAT is really
significant and definitely shows that Kane and d'geezer are one. R R R

Fact is the only connection to d'geezer and me, Kane, was manufactured
by a butt buddy of yours, Observer, on alt.parenting.spanking a few
years back, isn't that so, greegor? Now you have another alias you
want to pin on me because that person APPEARS to you to have worked
for the state.

Both you and Observer as well as Doan, and Chris C. had more than
enough motive to play this game of connect the dots, even if they are
on different pages, now don't you?

I notice that Observer disappeared as well. Could I be Observer
talking to himself as Kane, the puppet, so he could leave and come
back as me?

The nearest Don Fisher came to saying he had worked for the state,
doesn't say so at all..he, as anyone can, could have contracted
everything he claimed he did. What he said was,"my intention is to
turn my focus to more effective ways outside the state sphere of
influence to persuade parents and other givers of care to children not
to do to them what was done to me."

I can't tell if he was employed by the state by that statement.

(I do KNOW of course, but YOU don't.)

That's someone very like me. Lots of people are.
He was dgeezer too? He doesn't read like d'geezer when I google up the
posts from archives. His article above isn't in the style of either
Kane or D'geezer.

See also:
"Punishment Does Not Work"
Out of the Box Publishing
Homeschooling with Ann Lahrson-Fisher
Foster Parent Association
Oregon Adoptions

c 1998 Don Fisher

So I'm three people now.

And he'd be 69, not 70, as you claim I am.

The first date in a copyright notice indicates the date of creation,
and subsequent dates, edit updates for changes.

Well, I can't prove a negative..that I am not somebody you say I am.

I can contact Don Fisher through his publishing company and ask if he
knows he's me though. And what he thinks of you linking us, and
linking him to the person you call d'geezer.

Could it be that you are actually Neal Feldman? I see a great many
similarities, and some interesting coincidences between you two. But
then even more between you an Fern. You, for instance, post from
hotmail.com. Have you any idea how many very interesting folks in this
ng in the past and recently post from hotmail?

And it just occurred to me...knowing the enmity some of you here have
for me, and some of the threats I've seen here, I probably should warn
Don Fisher about you folks and that you think I am him. I wonder if
he's as mean as I am?

I'll drop him an E-mail and get his take on your claim. Let's see what
he has to say.

.......hmmmm...back so soon....I can't find an e-mail for him. I'm not
willing to involve that pretty author at her website since I know you
to be once more indulging in your imaginative rants.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Don+Fisher%22

Oh, for heaven's sakes, man, there is a Don Fisher in Iowa. Yer not
just pulling our leg, are yah? R R R R R ****, are YOU Don Fisher?

Naw, that kind of irony is waaaaay over your head.

Hey, I did find his name and comments on the anti The Rod petition
website. But then there were 522 others folks there as well.

I also found, though it's really a long shot, a page about
graduates..probably HS, with Don Fisher having this email addy
a map check on Carson WA shows that it is
just a few miles to Mt. St Helens from there.

I got a zero on phone and address in Carson WA though. That's odd. I
wonder if someone is having you on. I did find that Ms Lahrson Fisher
claims that Nettlepatch Press is based in Carson.

He has no street address or phone number? Weird.

I did find a Don Fisher in Portland Oregon, but if that's me, he sure
doesn't have elk and deer running through his yard. He's in downtown
Ptld close to Portland State University. Not a residential district,
let alone a forest or mountains. Wait, he's up against Forest Park in
Portland, the largest park within city limits in the country. But I
have a hunch he's one of the Oregon, "Volvo dealer," "Fishers" and
waaaay too wealthy for you to be messing about with, greegor.
Waaaa...trust me on this. The hills overlooking Portland are the most
expensive real-estate in Oregon, probably WA too. And his addy is
right up there in the wealthiest area.

Eyeyiyi, he's just below Forest Park's Japanese Gardens. It's even
more expensive turf than I thought. And only blocks from the crown
dealership in his large company of auto sales...many brands besides
volvo too. I love this research task you given me. You folks never
cease to provide me distraction and entertainment in my dotage.

Why not look him up and give him a call. He seems to have no e-mail
addy that I can find. Bet it's the wrong Don Fisher..or are you
interested in buying a Volvo. In fact it's Jim Fisher, but I have a
sneaking hunch....r r r r...he has a son or a nephew named Don...what
do yah think?

I go to Oregon and Washington occasionally. I'll have to see if he
wants to visit.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...rtland+%2 BOR

Yee Gads, the owner/founder of the GAP stores is named Don Fisher. If
you've tried to claim me as him...my oh my. He could be ****ed. I
wonder if he keeps a residence in Oregon or Washington.

He's a UC Berkeley alumnus and I guess lives in California, but the
guy is a billionaire that can live all the places he wants, at once.

Don Fisher is also some kind of engineer or research/consultant
company owner in the food service industry, but that company is in
California..though that Fisher could also likely live where he likes.
He has F-500 customers out the gazoo.

Another Don Fisher also lives in Vancouver WA, which is just across
the Columbia River from Portland. Can't find out much about him
though. But hey, it's another lead.

There are a lot of Don Fisher's out there. Maybe he, like I, am really
Dan Sullivan, who there also seems to be many of. 0;- As you also
have claimed I am. Well, you and a half dozen other dimwits.

Can you provide us with an e-mail addy for the Don Fisher you refer
to? The one that's d'eezer and pohakuyakokane? Or the one that wrote
the nice piece on anti spanking.

By the way, did you ask Don Fisher or the owner of the website that
piece came from for permission to quote? I noticed that 1998 Copyright
notice of Fisher's, didn't you?

You seem also to have disregarded the site copyright fair use
statement:

http://www.naturalchild.com/home/ (click at the bottom left of the
page on © 1996-2004 The Natural Child Project Terms of use)

Information on Terms of Use

Notices Regarding Documents and Services Available on This Web Site

All articles within this web site are intellectual property and
exclusive rights of the author. No article or other document in this
web site may be copied, imitated, or retransmitted in whole or in part
by any means without express written permission from the author.

I wonder how patient and forgiving Ms. Hunt, the cite owner, or Don
Fisher, the author, are with those that violate copyright.

I presume if he didn't post a separate one he agreed to the one on the
website that published him. Him being a publisher and all could get
very very ****ed at you failing to respect the notice. It seems there
was an express permission from the author notice..notice, note us, no
tuss.

I've a question for you. Let's assume you have made the discovery of
the century and unmasked the lone ranger and fisher/geezer/kane.

A retired, or so he says (by the way, I do know him....and have for
some time...but it's too much fun pulling your leg to resist) worker
with children and families. Would that not suggest possibly MORE
credibility...kinda like the foster parents that come here and talk
ACCURATELY about CPS?

How could I miss knowing him. home schooling, mental health work with
children, went to school in the same state I did, same school as a
matter of fact. And I have met him...many times over the years. But we
aren't close. He's a publisher, and I know the business pretty well.

Frankly, it's been so long I don't even know if he's still living. I'm
a little shy about asking Ms. Larhson-Fisher on the off chance we are
not talking about the same person. Why don't you?

Or is Don Fisher part of the BILLION DOLLAR CHILD CARE INDUSTRY TOO
and making more money by ..oh, wait...he said he's retired, or about
to be in 1998.

What profit would he make by coming here and confronting you twits and
lying? Or would he lie?

What are you afraid of, greegor tlrg? That yet another person shows
what lying assholes you twits are? And this one with more credentials
than I have?

For all you know, half the posters here are CPS workers playing with
the twit squad quad. That's the thing about the Web, now isn't it?

Of it could be you and your buddies have been played with by three
separate people that know each other well...Kane, d'geezer, and Don
Fisher. For all you know there are more of them. And of course you
have met a few more here. Are we all the same person?

Let me see. What could have been your motive in buying all this
manufactured fiction from those others I play with on the web? The
recent favor I did one of them who violated a copyright and I warned
him to get it taken care of quickly before he got in trouble?

Could that be your "source?"

I know him to be friends, close friends, with folks that have tried to
play with my computer and internet connection. I had much fun feeding
them what I wished them to have and see. I recall similar tricks with
d'geezer if his exchanges with some of them are to be believed.

I also have much fun in contemplating what is next for them, and you
by your association with them...and your foolishness in NOT checking
out the source and it's copyright, and boy, wait until you meet Don
Fisher...whoooweeee...hope for your sake he IS old and gone.

Do you play chess greegor? I mean better than checkers? Your buddies
think they know how, and of course are playing you for what you so
often are in this ng, a sucker. .... ;-)

Of maybe poker is your/their game.

Wanna make a rough guess how many times I've done this before?
And the outcome, each time?

Kane
Old December 1st 04, 02:11 AM
kane

"Jurrasic Perogie" wrote in message news:1101850898.42P+W0fkA4NaDzr+sbULSA@teranews. ..
"Greg Hanson" wrote in message

....a subject and lead with a lie...... But then he's a dupe, as he's
always been....and used here by others for their ends.......

om...
For those of you who don't already know it,
our beloved Kane's real name is Don Fisher
and he is 70 years old.

So your gonna go k00k out and post his vitals on usenet?

Whatsamattau. Violate his home and family privacy cause he makes you see
red?

Aw, be nice. He posted his location for all to see too. And we sure
know HIS "vitals." R R R RR ..

I guess he thinks that gives him a privilege with other's privacy.
Nothing new in this kind of thinking here. Personally I don't even
repost people vitae that reveal it themselves. It gives me the
willies, being a respecter of others privacy and safety.

Thumbs down all around.

Never fear. He's just the messenger boy the players put out front.
Kinda like using innocent (and in this case, clueless dummy) hostages
for cover.

They don't know I've been standing behind them for two years now. Just
can't figure out someone could be smarter than them. Smart enough to
play dumb.

Just sorta waiting for this. I'm pleased.

"Don Fisher" is not the problem for the players. ... he's been long
gone out of the ...mmm...let me see now, I'll call it, "the game." I
do know his wife though, and trust me, she's not in the least danger.
She knows the false trail ploy for privacy as well as anyone.

Me, I always took my mail from at least twenty miles from my actual
residence, or business.

Thank you for our concern, and you DO have this one pegged, for his
lack of ethics. Not that he's alone in this. There's a lot of what
he's got goin' round.

Kane
Old December 1st 04, 03:07 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...
For those of you who don't already know it,
our beloved Kane's real name is Don Fisher
and he is 70 years old.

Citations, please.

[...]

You do have proof, don't ya, Greg?

And if ya don't actually have proof, maybe you could let all of us know who
gave you this supposed "information."

Old December 1st 04, 03:06 PM
bobb

Aww... if you are Don Fisher... and you do seem to know quite a bit about
him... and his writing. that kinda takes the fun outta this.

In my mind's eye everyone here is ... well.. invisable. Sometimes I reply...
only because I can.. in ways that I'd not do with friends or relatives.
It's fun living a double life, an invisable, second life. I don't give a
hoot whether the person is male, female or something in between. Color,
height, and weight mean nothing. No political correnctness. Fat is fat..
not obese. In real life.. I doubt many of the of conversations posted here
would ever take place.. or last as long.

It is really important to know the identify, or location, of anyone here?

bobb

Old December 1st 04, 03:30 PM
WitchWirsen

"bobb" bob@somewhere wrote in message
Aww... if you are Don Fisher... and you do seem to know quite a bit about
him... and his writing. that kinda takes the fun outta this.

In my mind's eye everyone here is ... well.. invisable. Sometimes I
reply... only because I can.. in ways that I'd not do with friends or
relatives. It's fun living a double life, an invisable, second life. I
don't give a hoot whether the person is male, female or something in
between. Color, height, and weight mean nothing. No political
correnctness. Fat is fat.. not obese. In real life.. I doubt many of the
of conversations posted here would ever take place.. or last as long.

It is really important to know the identify, or location, of anyone here?

bobb

Not to me...this NG serves as a place to express ideas and interests...I
don't care of Greg is really Leisure suit larry or not...nor do I care how
old Kane is or if he was actually an abused child or not.
We really do, as thinking adults, need to have some moral stuff about us
though...posting information on others that could lead to harrassment,
abuse, even death, is not very mature.
I am certain that the info posted about Kane is probably wrong (reason
being, I have been a chatter for a number of years and there are tell tale
signs of the writing of others thatyou can easily pick up on over a period
of time, and the writing of Kane is nothing like the writing of another
person he is accused of being) but it is still wrong to post that
information believing it is correct.
A few weeks ago some catty bitches in a NG posted what they thought was my
current address and phone number (feel sorry for the fool who would have my
REAL info and try to give me a 'visit' as I am a very good shot, and can out
throw an axe with any guy you put in front of me) but it was really immoral
to do that...not knowing what kind of loons are out there looking and what
they might do.
This NG is sometimes a source of good information...ALWAYS a source of
interesting news, and OFTEN a source of entertainment.
I really don't have any ill feelings against anyone here (well, except for
Greg...I really would like to meet him and his old lady and have a 'talk'
with them) and just consider the things said here to be a matter of
opinion...wich is ok, if we were all the same life would be very boring.
So yeah, one time I agree with you totally...it just don't matter.

Old December 1st 04, 05:51 PM
Mark

There was absolutely no need for that post.
Old December 1st 04, 06:16 PM
kane

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:06:43 -0600, "bobb" bob@somewhere wrote:

Aww... if you are Don Fisher... and you do seem to know quite a bit

about
him... and his writing. that kinda takes the fun outta this.

'bout the only thing I know is that there is such a person. I've met
him, long ago, he and his wife, if he's still living, have a small
publishing company that print and or sell books on homeschooling.

That would, if you have followed my posts here, make me aquainted, and
of course very likely to agree with him on the subject of his article
at The Natural Child website.

In my mind's eye everyone here is ... well.. invisable.

So they are. With rare exception we don't even have any idea what they
look like.

Sometimes I reply...
only because I can.. in ways that I'd not do with friends or

relatives.
It's fun living a double life, an invisable, second life. I don't

give a
hoot whether the person is male, female or something in between.

Color,
height, and weight mean nothing. No political correnctness. Fat is

fat..
not obese. In real life.. I doubt many of the of conversations

posted here
would ever take place.. or last as long.

It is really important to know the identify, or location, of anyone

here?

bobb

Seems very important to some.

I find it odd that identities are important to greegor tlrg in his
defeat though.

I'm only interested in finding out the identity of folks that make
threats of real harm, personally...and I always find out who they are.

You ever see me, d'geezer, or Don Fisher make a personal threat to the
life of an individual here named greegor, or any other poster? R R R
R.....

I have mentioned my prowess with a castrating knife and the
willingness to teach others the gentle art of gelding, but hell,
that's not life threatening. Just Darwinian. I probably didn't kill a
single piglet out of the several thousands I neutered back in my farm
hand days. Did I ever tell yah how I worked my way through college
when the used car curbing business slowed down? 0:-

Kane

Kane's Theme Song Kane Foster Parents 0 February 11th 04 06:36 PM
Doanator calls Kane's raise., stay tuned... Embry Study is available. Kane Spanking 1 February 5th 04 09:54 PM
| Kane's Confession Kane Spanking 0 December 18th 03 05:59 AM
Brutal Beasty Babies bite breasts ! Llort Agig Breastfeeding 0 November 22nd 03 01:58 AM