approximately what size will I be after delivery?

Old December 2nd 05, 09:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default approximately what size will I be after delivery?

I know this is a question that has a million answers and variables, but I
was wondering what size to pack for my coming home outfit. I have run the
range of small to large in my maternity clothes. I was wearing small
maternity clothes until about 5 months, then had to go to medium until 7
months, then large for the rest. I currently only have 2 pairs of pants
that fit!!! Is it safe to pack size medium, assuming I'll be back down to
around the size I was at 6 months?

Please say yes.......

Old December 2nd 05, 10:21 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

That sounds reasonable to me.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Old December 2nd 05, 10:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 13:45:14 -0800, "oregonchick"
wrote:

I know this is a question that has a million answers and variables, but I
was wondering what size to pack for my coming home outfit. I have run the
range of small to large in my maternity clothes. I was wearing small
maternity clothes until about 5 months, then had to go to medium until 7
months, then large for the rest. I currently only have 2 pairs of pants
that fit!!! Is it safe to pack size medium, assuming I'll be back down to
around the size I was at 6 months?

Please say yes.......

Just to be on the safe side I suggest packing a large and a med.

Nan

Old December 2nd 05, 10:32 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

I think I read or heard that it will be about a 5 or 6 month size. I know
what you mean about the pants... I only have two pair now too and thankfully
I stop work in one week. They must be sick of seeing me in the same thing!

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old December 2nd 05, 11:08 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

It's a fascinating question!!

I'm only seven months so I don't know what I'll be wearing two months
from now, but at the moment I am most comfortable in stretch tops and
loose stretch trousers. Those can accomodate several sizes, they just
stretch more... Btw, there's a whole brand of maternity clothing based
on this concept: www.isabellaoliver.com.

Old December 2nd 05, 11:14 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

I know this is a question that has a million answers and variables, but I
was wondering what size to pack for my coming home outfit. I have run the
range of small to large in my maternity clothes. I was wearing small
maternity clothes until about 5 months, then had to go to medium until 7
months, then large for the rest. I currently only have 2 pairs of pants
that fit!!! Is it safe to pack size medium, assuming I'll be back down to
around the size I was at 6 months?

Please say yes.......

I'd have thought you would almost certainly fit the medium, maybe even the
small, because although it is said you are at the size of 6 months, it's
much more floppy, I can't remember what I went home in 2nd time, but first
time I had to pull the drawer string on the trousers fairly tight. (In fact
it may well have been the same trousers, know I'm going to have to find a
picture to work it out!)

Anne

Old December 3rd 05, 12:00 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Betsy,

First of all, I assume it -wasn't- your water breaking the other day?
I hadn't noticed you for a while and was wondering whether we'd hear
from you again before the big "announcement."

Secondly, I bet you'd fit into most anything with an elastic waist. I
went the "stubborn" route with DD and only brought non-maternity
clothes with me for after the baby! I had an assortment of
elastic-waist sweatpants and yoga pants with me that were just regular
old stretchy "mediums," and they all fit great. Plus, it was wonderful
for my mental well-being to not wear maternity clothes! Anyway, I
highly recommending at least -bringing- one pair of elastic waist
regular ol' pants... you might surprise yourself.

-Carlye
DD 9-29-04
EDD #2 late May/early June

Old December 3rd 05, 12:08 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

I had the same question Oregon and I am going to take a size I am in now and
at the end of pregnancy and will take something smaller and if I am a bit
more smaller then I will get hubby to fetch me something else. When I had
the boys I went straight back into my pre pregnancy clothing size 8 but
somehow I dont think thats gonna happen with this little bundle.

Old December 3rd 05, 12:13 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article ,
"oregonchick" wrote:

I know this is a question that has a million answers and variables, but I
was wondering what size to pack for my coming home outfit. I have run the
range of small to large in my maternity clothes. I was wearing small
maternity clothes until about 5 months, then had to go to medium until 7
months, then large for the rest. I currently only have 2 pairs of pants
that fit!!! Is it safe to pack size medium, assuming I'll be back down to
around the size I was at 6 months?

Please say yes.......

Why not just pack size large, to be on the safe side? Unless you have
something planned for the way home, aren't you just going to go out of
the hospital, into your car or a taxi, and in your front door? You can
change into something that fits better when you get home.
--
Sara
accompanied by TK, number two, due in April of 2006
Old December 3rd 05, 03:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

That sounds about right to me...but perhaps pack a pair of sweats or other
comfy pants in a size large, just in case.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

birth Dave Pregnancy 15 December 6th 05 05:31 AM
caesarean ops 'no help for blues' Anna Pregnancy 8 April 19th 05 12:33 AM
Vaginas: Penis size vs. Baby size (Dr. Horkel's EPI-NO) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 11 June 15th 04 08:49 PM
Bradley Method students: Check your workbook Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 June 6th 04 05:21 PM
MRI before all births? (also: Operative vaginal delivery) Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 0 September 1st 03 05:14 PM