fostercare group online survey

Old February 24th 06, 03:33 PM posted to alt.support.foster-parents

Default fostercare group online survey

My name is Nia West-Bey and I am a student in the Community Psychology
Program at New York University. I am also a soon to be licensed
foster parent. My advisor is Diane Hughes, a faculty member in the
Psychology Department in the Graduate School of Arts and Science. I
am working on a project to learn about how foster parents all over the
country think about services for adolescents. I am asking for the
help of foster parents who are members of this Yahoo Group. I am
interested in your opinions, even if you have never cared for an
adolescent. The online questionnaire will take between 10 and 15
minutes of your time, but you are welcome to choose not to participate
or to change your mind once you have started. Your answers will be
anonymous; I will not collect any information that might identify you,
like your name or address. Your answers will be combined with the
answers that others give so that I can learn about similarities and
differences in different parts of the country. If this sounds like
something you’d be willing to help with, and you are 18 years of age
or older, please click on the link below!

Thanks in advance! THE DEADLINE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY IS MONDAY,
MARCH 20.

Here is the link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=922931709810
Defend your civil liberties! Get information at http://www.aclu.org, become a member at http://www.aclu.org/join and get active at http://www.aclu.org/action.
We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

FAO Ericka, GD Anne Rogers Pregnancy 17 January 27th 06 12:45 AM
Group B Strep FAQ Cheryl Sandberg Pregnancy 0 April 30th 05 05:24 AM
Group B Strep FAQ Cheryl Sandberg Pregnancy 0 March 30th 05 06:34 AM
Doctors and Caregivers needed for short online survey John Cisar Solutions 0 November 9th 03 02:51 AM
Docotrs and Caregivers needed for short online survey John Cisar Twins & Triplets 0 November 9th 03 02:51 AM