Bleeding not sure if it means mc !

Old October 31st 03, 04:32 PM
Lyndsey Blythe

Default Bleeding not sure if it means mc !

I found out i was pregnant this week and posted the good news on here.
I did another test today and it was stronger than all the others i had done.
I started bleeding at my sisters this afternoon, not alot it was red and
dark red, but i have had no cramping, just a mild ache, i can hardly feel
it.

I am currently waiting for my doc to return my call.
If i am mc then it will be my fouth, i am storming the heavens with my
prayers and hopefully everything will be ok.

But I know my chances are slim..

Needing lots of good luck thrown my way

Lyndsey

Old October 31st 03, 05:33 PM
Ilse Witch

Lyndsey Blythe wrote:
I found out i was pregnant this week and posted the good news on here.
I did another test today and it was stronger than all the others i had done.
I started bleeding at my sisters this afternoon, not alot it was red and
dark red, but i have had no cramping, just a mild ache, i can hardly feel
it.

I am very good at ignoring cramps.. Except for the fact I had just
brown spotting, this is how my m/c started. But don't let all your
hopes down just yet, there is the occasional woman that bleeds
throughout the first trimester and still has a healthy baby. There
are still miracles!

/lots of very sticky sticky-vibes

--
-- I
mommy to DS (15m)

Old October 31st 03, 05:55 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

I'm not sure where you're located, but in the US it is common after the
third miscarriage to do a bunch of testing to rule out treatable causes
for miscarriage. Have you had any testing done?

Another thought is, have you ever had your progesterone levels tested
after getting a positive on a pregnancy test? I miscarried my first
pregnancy; on this one I insisted they test my progesterone levels and
they were dangerously low at 8.9 so they put me on supplements right
away. I am now off the supplements and the baby is going strong at 16w6d.

I wish you all the best.

Old October 31st 03, 08:01 PM
Niki

Lyndsey,

You have my prayers and wishes for good luck! You definitely should
contact your doctor for advice and hopefully a visit. But to put your
mind a little at ease, I know bleeding in early pregnancy is somewhat
common, though distressing.

I'm now at 20 weeks, but I bled at 6 weeks and 7 weeks. The docs did
an early ultrasound, and everything seemed OK, as it continues to be.
Same with a friend of mine.

I've also heard a lot also about "implantation bleeding," the small
amount of bleeding you may have when the egg implants, usually around
the time you would have your period.

My thoughts are with you.

Cheers,
Niki
Old October 31st 03, 08:07 PM
Kat

(((HUGS))))
and
(((GOOD LUCK)))

Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old October 31st 03, 08:43 PM
Jennifer

Lots of happy good vibes to you.
Old October 31st 03, 10:16 PM
Clw31

I hope all is well.
Old October 31st 03, 10:59 PM
Lyndsey Blythe

hi all the doc has booked me in for a scan tomorrow morning.
the beeding has gotten alittle heavier and im still not having much
cramping, still the same as earlier on.

Thanks for all your kind words

Lyndsey

Old October 31st 03, 11:44 PM
Em

"Lyndsey Blythe" wrote in message

I found out i was pregnant this week and posted the good news on here.
I did another test today and it was stronger than all the others i had

done.
I started bleeding at my sisters this afternoon, not alot it was red and
dark red, but i have had no cramping, just a mild ache, i can hardly feel
it.

snip

Tons of good wishes and ***sticky vibes*** to you! I hope things turn out
all right.

--
Em
mama to Lann, 9/21/03

Old November 1st 03, 12:24 AM
Honey38ch

I hope everything is fine, Lyndsey, but if you have had multiple m/cs, I agree
with the poster who suggested you test your progesterone. I had three m/cs in
a row, and it looks like 2 of them were low progesterone. This is easy to
treat with supplements.

Lots of sticky vibes...
Honey