TTC - Introduction & Pick me up required (warning - long)

Old May 13th 04, 10:13 PM
BRC

Default TTC - Introduction & Pick me up required (warning - long)

"Elle" wrote in message
om...
"BRC" wrote in message

"Michelle Gibson" wrote in message
om...
Hi all - this is my first post ever so please be kind!!

We're TTC#1 at the moment and have just lost our first at 4 weeks (I

feel
daft being so upset!) and although we're nowhere near at your point of
frustration yet, but I do wish you all the luck in the world in whatever

you
decide. Often its just relaxing and letting things go that means you

get
what you want....if that makes sense.

Anyway, good luck to you.

Jen

Sorry for your loss Jen, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being
upset.

I don't mean to single you out but I just have to add, because it is
one of those days, that relaxing and letting go has nothing to do with
conceiving or maintaining a pregnancy. Nothing. As a matter of fact I
have never achieved anything by "letting it go" -- didn't get myself
educated and well employed that way, didn't meet a great husband by
just letting go of the idea, didn't get a house by wishing for it, so
I guess I'm not the type to just let go of the idea of having a child
in the hopes that I will somehow magically get what I want after all
this time. Sometimes you need to get aggressive about things, and make
agonizing decisions.

Michelle I hope that you and your family can soon arrive at a decision
about growing your family.

Good luck

Best of luck to you and your family

Elle
TTC 2.5 years
2 ectopics
1 m/c

So sorry to hear of your losses also, you really hit the mark there
actually, I think I'd been so scared of being open about trying so hard,
that I thought if I just let go and let it happen it would be better. But
we'er still trying, and we've decided not to let it rule our lives, but keep
trying at the same time.

My best wishes and good luck to you, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that
we hear good news soon, and thats to all TTC.

Love Jen