Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine

Old November 16th 05, 10:30 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine

Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine
A polio vaccine produced by at least one eastern European manufacturer was
contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus as late as 1978,
according to a new study. Although most early batches of the vaccine
contained this virus, modern manufacturing procedures were thought to have
removed it by 1962. The findings indicate that millions more people were
exposed to the risky virus than previously thought.

http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ll/2005/1115/1

Old November 17th 05, 11:45 AM posted to misc.kids.health

disinfo, its still in polio vaccines

"Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio
vaccine has always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which
has been linked by the FDA and other organisations with cancers such as
mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since 1963, we have been assured that
polio vaccines have not contained this deadly contaminant. Stanley Kops
shows that not only is this not the case, but that the vaccine
regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known
all along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W.
Dorey http://www.whale.to/v/sv40.htm

Old November 17th 05, 12:54 PM posted to misc.kids.health

john" Nov 17, 2005 at 03:45 AM

disinfo, its still in polio vaccines

"Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio
vaccine has always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which
has been linked by the FDA and other organisations with cancers such as
mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since 1963, we have been assured that
polio vaccines have not contained this deadly contaminant. Stanley Kops
shows that not only is this not the case, but that the vaccine
regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known
all along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W.
Dorey http://www.whale.to/v/sv40.htm

****************

Thank You for the links!!!

Donna

Old November 17th 05, 01:43 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Kevysmom wrote:
john" Nov 17, 2005 at 03:45 AM

disinfo, its still in polio vaccines

"Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio
vaccine has always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which
has been linked by the FDA and other organisations with cancers such as
mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since 1963, we have been assured that
polio vaccines have not contained this deadly contaminant. Stanley Kops
shows that not only is this not the case, but that the vaccine
regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known
all along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W.
Dorey http://www.whale.to/v/sv40.htm

****************

Thank You for the links!!!

Donna

First, your original post is about something that occurred in EASTERN
EUROPE, not the United States. What was the quality of heath care in
that country? (BTW, the site you linked to has a permanent advertisement
over part of the article. None too bright.)

Second, John is a moron, and sees consipiracies everywhere. His website
is used by many as an example of the worst on the web.

Third, please get help for your anger.

Old November 17th 05, 04:54 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Third, please get help for your anger.

RAOFL! So speaks the most angry man on the net. Talk about seeing
yoyrself in others

"The people we judge and hate in life are in fact reflections of our
disowned selves.--Dr Hal Stone.

Old November 18th 05, 12:13 AM posted to misc.kids.health

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine
A polio vaccine produced by at least one eastern European manufacturer was
contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus as late as 1978,
according to a new study. Although most early batches of the vaccine
contained this virus, modern manufacturing procedures were thought to have
removed it by 1962. The findings indicate that millions more people were
exposed to the risky virus than previously thought.

http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ll/2005/1115/1

This was in vaccines produced in Eastern Europe. The problem did not affect
problems in vaccines used in the US.

Old November 18th 05, 12:14 AM posted to misc.kids.health

"john" wrote in message
ups.com...
disinfo, its still in polio vaccines

"Stanley Kops....has produced proof positive that the oral polio
vaccine has always been contaminated with SV-40, a monkey virus which
has been linked by the FDA and other organisations with cancers such as
mesothelioma and meduloblastoma. Since 1963, we have been assured that
polio vaccines have not contained this deadly contaminant. Stanley Kops
shows that not only is this not the case, but that the vaccine
regulators who are charged with keeping our families safe, have known
all along that SV-40 was never removed from vaccines."----Meryl W.
Dorey http://www.whale.to/v/sv40.htm

Thanks for the laugh. In fact, the whole whale to site is a laugh. The
author has no clue about science or vaccines. Perhaps that is why the author
is too ashamed to put her name on the site.

Jeff

Old November 18th 05, 02:17 PM posted to misc.kids.health

john wrote:
Third, please get help for your anger.

RAOFL! So speaks the most angry man on the net. Talk about seeing
yoyrself in others

Poor John....his aluminum beanie does not work. He must have missed my
post about how aluminum beanies actually make his symptoms worse.
Old November 20th 05, 05:30 AM posted to misc.kids.health

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
by "Jeff" Nov 18, 2005 at 12:13 AM

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine
A polio vaccine produced by at least one eastern European manufacturer

was
contaminated with a potentially cancer-causing virus as late as 1978,
according to a new study. Although most early batches of the vaccine
contained this virus, modern manufacturing procedures were thought to

have
removed it by 1962. The findings indicate that millions more people

were
exposed to the risky virus than previously thought.

http://sciencenow.sciencemag.org/cgi...ll/2005/1115/1

This was in vaccines produced in Eastern Europe. The problem did not
affect
problems in vaccines used in the US.

Jeff, I hate to tell you that you are wrong AGAIN.

Actually, I am not wrong. The article talked about vaccine made after 1963.
I never claimed that there was not vaccine made before 1964 in the US that
was contaminated with the virus.

Sorry if you are confused.

Jeff