Ok, I was reminded... Due Dates?

Old July 2nd 06, 05:07 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Ok, I was reminded... Due Dates?

Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your EDD
and I'll make the list again

Old July 2nd 06, 09:31 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Kathryn" wrote in message
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your
EDD and I'll make the list again

Are you needing a new copy of the old list. I just found the last post.

April 27, 2006 - Cristi/LietoFine - Boy - Peter Robert, 9lbs 12oz

May '06
5 - Jodi/hobbes - Boy
8 - Brigid
19 - Yiddishkeit - #5
20 - Jennin - Girl

June '06
2 - Carlye - Boy
15 - lucy-h - Girl

July '06
20 - Denise~* - Boy, DS(4)

September '06
16 - Sarah - Unknown, DD(4)

October '06
1 - Mary D - unknown
6 - Engram - unknown
8 - Donna/Aldee - unknown, DD1(9) DD2(6) :-)
18 - Trish - unknown

November '06
4 - xkatx - Unknown, DS1(6) DS2(5) DD(8mo)

January '07
8 - rangitotogirl

Old July 2nd 06, 11:03 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message

"Kathryn" wrote in message
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your
EDD and I'll make the list again

OK, here's me:

October '06
6 - Engram/Kasia - Girl

Old July 2nd 06, 11:29 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"rangitotogirl" wrote in message
Are you needing a new copy of the old list. I just found the last post.

Life saver! Copied and saved now! Thanks

Old July 3rd 06, 05:13 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Kathryn wrote:
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your EDD
and I'll make the list again

Kim - September 21 - boy

Old July 4th 06, 12:07 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Andrea Phillips

Kathryn wrote:
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I guess there's me...

Andrea - Sept. 30 - girl

Old July 4th 06, 12:54 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
~Hunee~

"Kathryn" wrote in message
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your
EDD and I'll make the list again

Are you needing a new copy of the old list. I just found the last post.

October '06
18 - Trish - unknown

Hehe, I know now........it's a girl!

Cheers
Trish

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

Old July 4th 06, 03:26 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
MaryD

wrote in message
oups.com...

Kathryn wrote:
Post 'em here or email directly: xkatx[at]telus[dot]net (and change the
obvious!)

I'll spend a bit of time rounding them up if I can, but let me know your
EDD
and I'll make the list again

MaryD - October 1 - girl!