Head down at 30 weeks.

Old August 11th 06, 11:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
~Hunee~

Default Head down at 30 weeks.

Hi everyone.
I was just wondering, I had my 30 week check up this week and my OB said
that the baby's head is down.
Is this a bit early? This is my 6th baby and I was just curious.
Ta

Trish

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

Old August 11th 06, 11:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & joanna

Nope I think that is normal, I think Joanna had her head down really early
but she didnt come out until her EDD, well my EDD, I estimated her coming on
the 25th Jan and the scan extimated 5 days later but she stuck with Mummy. I
think it's quite normal and nothing to get excited about.

April

Old August 12th 06, 02:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

~Hunee~ wrote:
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering, I had my 30 week check up this week and my OB
said that the baby's head is down.
Is this a bit early? This is my 6th baby and I was just curious.
Ta

No. Perfectly normal.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old August 12th 06, 05:05 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
betrtimes

~Hunee~ wrote:
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering, I had my 30 week check up this week and my OB
said that the baby's head is down.
Is this a bit early? This is my 6th baby and I was just curious.
Ta

Trish

"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

sixth one, huh? drive a Mack truck right through there

keep your knees crossed, or little Snotleigh will make a "WHOOPS-there it
is" appearance

Old August 12th 06, 10:46 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

"~Hunee~" wrote in message
Hi everyone.
I was just wondering, I had my 30 week check up this week and my OB said
that the baby's head is down.
Is this a bit early? This is my 6th baby and I was just curious.

no, it's not early, most assume and up down lie by around 28 weeks, so be
glad it's head down!

Anne

Old August 13th 06, 01:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jennifer Massey-Howe

atleast that is better then my son was. he was head down at 28 weeks, then
head up at 32 weeks, then head down at 34 weeks then head up at 36 weeks
which at that point it didn't matter because we were doing a planned
c-section. He just didn't know which way to be. The day of the planned
c-section he was heads up.

Jennifer
Ariana 8/17/03
Alex 6/04/05

Old August 21st 06, 08:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Lori

No, I don't think that's too early. I was in to see the doctor at 29 weeks,
and she said that the head is usually down around week 30 or so. She was
feeling around to see if the baby's head was down, but she couldn't tell.
She did say that at that point it didn't really matter yet if it was down or
not.

Lori