[Intentional Off Topic Post] Honor Our Military

Old September 12th 08, 02:51 PM posted to alt.support.breast-implant,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Ilena Rose

Default [Intentional Off Topic Post] Honor Our Military

Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

Worthwhile project ? ? ?

Those of us who truly love and honour our veterans and soldiers
believe they should never have been lied to about what is truly the
reasons and who the true profiteers of this War are ...

We care about their health ... and all I have ever seen from Coleah
Penley Ayers in her years of off topic posting about "ra ra support
the troops" is distraction & cover up to the real problems of veterans
.... many who I love to my soul.

Colealh & Myrl Jeffcoat do the same about breast implants,
vaccinations and their years of smear campaigns against me ... run
around screaming and fear mongering about silly stuff ... while the
vaccination / chemical / pharma / breast implant industries
distraction and attacks against me in place of facts about dangers
various products they protect with their nonsense.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/0...ose-who-serve/

Coleah's glory days were the killing fields of Viet Nam ... and used
Usenet, working ass to ass with Andrew M Langer, to repeat
industry/government lies that led to the invasion of Iraq ... a
disaster on every level but the profits of Dow etc. etc. etc.

This is what I hear from Vets ... not that they care about Christmas
stockings ...

Contempt For Those Who Serve
By: Cernig on Wednesday, September 10th, 2008 at 2:20 PM - PDT

BowedHeads

John Soltz, Co-Founder and Chair of VoteVets.org, writes:

Last week’s Republican convention sure made every superficial
effort to come off as pro-Troop and pro-Veteran. And, of course, the
media ate it up, not challenging a single thing. But to those of us
who did serve, it was offense after offense after offense. … Maybe
because it’s because he has a terrible record, but not once in John
McCain’s speech did he talk about taking care of those who served
their nation in the military. With exploding rates of PTSD, suicide,
homelessness among veterans. With ridiculous wait times for veterans
seeking care, and a VA that every major vets group says is woefully
underfunded. With administrators dumping vets out of the veterans care
system by diagnosing them with a lesser mental injury than they have.
Not. A. Single. Word.

Soltz, who was an Army captain during Operation Freedom, goes on to
list some of the sins Republicans don’t want mentioned when it comes
to their oft-mentioned “support” for servicemen and veterans. They
include: Rush Limbaugh’s “phony soldiers” accusation levelled at
servicemen who disagree with Bush’s awful policies on Iraq and
Afghanistan; their faux-outrage when General Wesley Clark pointed out
that being a POW isn’t a qualification for being Commander in Chief
and, of course, Sarah Palin’s recent violation of OPSEC by revealing
her son’s deployment date.

Of course, we should add Rumsfield’s “we go to war with the army we
have” insult. When he said that, half of all casualties in Iraq up to
that point had been because of a lack of vehicle and body armor the
Bush administration had been unwilling to fund. We should add their
repeated robbing of the soldier’s paychestto force Congress into
funding the Iraq occupation. And let us not forget the original Walter
Reed debacle.

But that’s not where McCain and his party end on their false “support.
As a diary at Booman Tribune detailed back in February, Mr Straight
Talk is full of doubletalk.

McCain voted against the Webb amendment calling for adequate troop
rest between deployments.

McCain voted against an amendment that would provide $20 million
to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for health care facilities.

McCain voted against increasing Veterans medical services funding
by $1.5 billion in FY 2007 to be paid for by closing corporate tax
loopholes.

McCain voted to table an amendment by Senator Dodd that called for
an additional $322,000,000 for safety equipment for United States
forces in Iraq.

McCain urged other Senate members to table a vote (which never
passed) to provide more than $1 billion for National Guard and Reserve
equipment in Iraq related to a shortage of helmets, tents,
bullet-proof inserts, and tactical vests.

McCain voted against increasing the amount available for medical
care for veterans by $650,000,000.

When it comes to their claim to support the troops, John McCain and
his party are flat-out liars. The message is simple - if you really
support the troops, stop voting Republican.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm
They are the Grannies of distraction and lies.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/myrl.html
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm
Myrl begged to be listed with this Vaccination Lobby team.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...nley-Ayers.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...watchWatch.htm