Absentmindedness

Old May 13th 04, 05:23 PM
Stormlady

Default Absentmindedness

I am going to blame this on being pregnant and the ensuing absentmindedness
that comes with it. I met some friends today for lunch and after lunch was
finished and we went to go back to the car, I realized that I didn't have my
car keys. One friend said, did you lock them in the car? Figuring I must
have, we went back to the car where she burst out laughing before I even got
close to it. Not only did I lock them in the car, I left the car running.
This was about 20 kms from where I live and halfway to where DB works. I
called DB and he left to go home and get the spare set, (in a borrowed car)
While he was on his way, my friends walked back to work (I used to work
there one time too) and told what had happened, and one of my former co
workers came over and managed to get the car open for me with a coat hanger.
Poor DB wasn't too impressed when he got the message that he drove home for
nothing, but...

What an afternoon!!!

Old May 13th 04, 06:23 PM
Tori M.

oh no! I hate to say but I laughed a bit at this one Sounds like
something I would do.

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02