OT (somewhat) looking for a poster whom posts in this news group

Old November 20th 03, 12:11 AM
Nic

Default OT (somewhat) looking for a poster whom posts in this news group

As the title says, I'm looking for a poster whom used to post in this
newsgroup about vaccines.... and always has a good lot of debate in them.

I carn't rember if there name was bob or steve or something like that. And
the last I think they posted was about 4 months or so ago.
If anyone remember them or there name let me know.
Or if they are still lurking around here, let me know

Im now wanting to ask them some questions or get some of the links from
them.

Nic

Old November 20th 03, 12:53 AM
Kathy Cole

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:11:44 +1100, "Nic"
nlmilesatoptushomedotcomdotaunospam wrote:

As the title says, I'm looking for a poster whom used to post in this
newsgroup about vaccines.... and always has a good lot of debate in them.

I carn't rember if there name was bob or steve or something like that. And
the last I think they posted was about 4 months or so ago.
If anyone remember them or there name let me know.
Or if they are still lurking around here, let me know

Im now wanting to ask them some questions or get some of the links from
them.

Have you tried googling (URL:http://groups.google.com, select the
advance search options)?
Old November 20th 03, 01:25 AM
Jon Ericson

"Nic" nlmilesatoptushomedotcomdotaunospam writes:

I carn't rember if there name was bob or steve or something like
that. And the last I think they posted was about 4 months or so ago.
If anyone remember them or there name let me know. Or if they are
still lurking around here, let me know

Have you searched http://groups.google.com/? It seems unlikely that
anyone would be able to guess who you are talking about.

Jon
--
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for
yourselves this day whom you will serve . . . But as for me and my
Old November 20th 03, 03:03 AM
Nic

"Jon Ericson" Jon.wrote in message ...
"Nic" nlmilesatoptushomedotcomdotaunospam writes:

I carn't rember if there name was bob or steve or something like
that. And the last I think they posted was about 4 months or so ago.
If anyone remember them or there name let me know. Or if they are
still lurking around here, let me know

Have you searched http://groups.google.com/? It seems unlikely that
anyone would be able to guess who you are talking about.

Jon

Thanks to both posters..I found whom I was looking for.
Im sure if I was to start posting his posts you would know him !
Anyway thamks for the link

Nic