I must be the worst mother on MKP

Old November 5th 04, 08:12 PM
Joybelle

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message

We have SOO... many dishes for each load that my personal rule is
that if I can take something out of the dishwasher and fit six more
items in, then the big thing comes out. What this means is that
pots, pans, skillets and serving dishes get washed by hand. Monika
and I even agree on the rule. What we don't agree on is that I
always insist that everything that gets washed by hand gets dried
by hand. Monika, on the other hand, stacks the wet serving dishes
to air dry on a dish towel on the counter. I hate coming in the
next morning and finding the counter stacked with clean dishes!
Better than dirty dishes, I guess. :-)

Much better than dirty dishes!

Air drying is better anyway. My sisters and I read some article while in
our teens about how air-drying as opposed to towel drying was better in
regard to germs. Or something like that. It was a long time ago. Anyway,
we'd argue with our dad and insist it was healthier for our family that we
didn't do things HIS way (which was to dry and put away the dishes). LOL
Needless to say, my dishes (which are all handwashed) rarely, if ever, are
hand-dried.
--
Joy

Rose 1-30-99