Supportkids Named to Inc. Magazine's 5,000

Old August 28th 07, 08:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Supportkids Named to Inc. Magazine's 5,000

Nation's Leading Private Child Support Enforcement Company Among the
5,000
Fastest-Growing Companies in U.S.

AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Supportkids is proud to
announce
that it has been selected for inclusion in the 2007 Inc. 5,000 list
which
highlights the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
"We are honored to be included in the list, and we commend Inc.
Magazine for expanding its list from 500 to 5,000 so that smaller
companies
can be recognized for their accomplishments and entrepreneurial
spirit,"
said CEO Bryon Sehlke. "This is especially gratifying to each of our
employees since our growth is a direct indicator of our success in
achieving our mission to make a difference for families."
Historically, Inc. Magazine reported only the top 500 companies,
but
expanded the list for 2007. A new feature of being included in the
list is
a charter membership in IncBizNet, a network allowing private
companies to
form professional and social connections with one another. For more
information about the Inc. 5,000 list, visit http://www.inc5000.com .
About Supportkids
Supportkids contracts directly with parents to help them collect
the
child support they deserve. With 170 employees and over 40,000
clients, it
is the largest company of its kind. Supportkids uses on-site
investigators
and experienced child support collectors to assist parents struggling
with
the issue of unpaid child support. For more information, visit the
company's website at http://www.supportkids.com .