Life's interesting isn't it?

Old October 18th 04, 06:51 PM
Vero

Default Life's interesting isn't it?

Hey everyone, it's me again. How's your lives going now? I don't mind
hearing about it if you want to tell. I had an interesting weekend. My
son's starting to show his terrible two's lately. He's so strange and
funny sometimes. He's kinda mad at me lately.? oh well. I try not to let
him bother me. Friday we went grocery shopping. didn't really do much the
rest of the day aside from school. I got assigned saturday school, so I
had saturday school. I took my boy for a walk down the street to go see
one of our neighbors mules and horses he has. Then we just hanged out at
home all the rest of saturday. Sunday we couldn't make it to go to church.
That kinda bummed me out. We went to the store again to get some flat meat
from the store. It's for my birthday party. Oh yea, My birthday's coming
up. It's on the 26th. I can't believe it either. Honestly I don't. To me,
it's just another tuesday. I dunno that's bothering me somewhat too. Just
please I need someone to talk to. Thanks .

Old October 18th 04, 11:15 PM
Karen O'Mara

"Vero" wrote in message alkaboutparenting.com...
[...]

Try not to put too much expectations in birthdays so you won't be
disappointed. It sounds like you're setting yourself up to feel blue.

Happy birthday, btw!

Karen
Old October 19th 04, 04:58 AM
Cele

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:51:40 -0400, "Vero"
wrote:

Hey everyone, it's me again. How's your lives going now? I don't mind
hearing about it if you want to tell.

Hi there! Mine's busy as hell. The new job turns out to really be two
new jobs....LOL Too much to do, not enough hours, and God forbid a
life....

Other than that, life is marvellous in so many ways....

I had an interesting weekend.

Me too. :-)

My
son's starting to show his terrible two's lately. He's so strange and
funny sometimes. He's kinda mad at me lately.? oh well. I try not to let
him bother me.

Yeah, that's the twos alright. No worries. It comes and goes from now
until they move out. :-)

Friday we went grocery shopping. didn't really do much the
rest of the day aside from school. I got assigned saturday school, so I
had saturday school.

What's the Saturday school for? Is it extra classes, or just strange
scheduling, or what? More power to you, for taking it in stride, in
any case. :-)

I took my boy for a walk down the street to go see
one of our neighbors mules and horses he has. Then we just hanged out at
home all the rest of saturday.

Sounds like the way Saturdays should be...

Sunday we couldn't make it to go to church.
That kinda bummed me out.

We made it this weekend ourselves. T works at the church alternate
Sundays and this was her Sunday, so at the very least I make it that
often. I try to go more but what with moving a couple of weeks ago and
starting a new job last month and all of the many other
things...well....you know.....

We went to the store again to get some flat meat
from the store. It's for my birthday party. Oh yea, My birthday's coming
up. It's on the 26th.

Happy birthday!

I can't believe it either. Honestly I don't. To me,
it's just another tuesday. I dunno that's bothering me somewhat too.

Mine was the 10th, T's was the 14th, and Pete's (Paul G's son) was
also this month but I'll leave him to talk about his. :-) Lively month
around here. It's also Canadian Thanksgiving that weekend, but we
spent a very peaceful Thanksgiving at home minding our own business
eating ice cream cake. Next year I'm gonna do the turkey up right for
Paul and Pete, 'cause it'll be their first on the continent. :-)

Just
please I need someone to talk to. Thanks .

Hey, I know the feeling. Glad to see you posting!

Cele

Old October 19th 04, 02:58 PM
lm

wrote:

[...]

That first thanksgiving is great. All the firsts are great. Even
better is when you realize you're all doing something the second or
third time and you've got a new tradition you didn't even plan for.

lm
Old October 19th 04, 08:52 PM
Karen O'Mara

lm wrote in message . ..
That first thanksgiving is great. All the firsts are great. Even
better is when you realize you're all doing something the second or
third time and you've got a new tradition you didn't even plan for.

That is a really nice sentiment.

Karen
Old October 20th 04, 01:14 AM
Cele

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:58:47 GMT, lm
wrote:

That first thanksgiving is great. All the firsts are great. Even
better is when you realize you're all doing something the second or
third time and you've got a new tradition you didn't even plan for.

lm

Ahhh....that will be nice......that sounds just lovely.....

'Cause this long distance stuff sucks eggs.

Cele
Old October 20th 04, 01:24 AM
Betsy

wrote:

That first thanksgiving is great. All the firsts are great. Even
better is when you realize you're all doing something the second or
third time and you've got a new tradition you didn't even plan for.

lm

Ahhh....that will be nice......that sounds just lovely.....

'Cause this long distance stuff sucks eggs.

Cele

I totally agree with you there Cele. I wouldn't have used eggs though in my
statement. LOL

Betsy

Old October 20th 04, 01:34 AM
Cele

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:24:51 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

That first thanksgiving is great. All the firsts are great. Even
better is when you realize you're all doing something the second or
third time and you've got a new tradition you didn't even plan for.

lm

Ahhh....that will be nice......that sounds just lovely.....

'Cause this long distance stuff sucks eggs.

Cele

I totally agree with you there Cele. I wouldn't have used eggs though in my
statement. LOL

Betsy

Heh. It wasn't what was in my mind, IYKWIM.

Twelve flipping years, I go, I mean, TWELVE YEARS, and I don't give a
rat's whether I'm on my own or not. Couldn't care less. Perfectly fine
with life as it stands. Then along comes someone and kaBLAM. Suddenly
it matters what time zone you're in.

Ah well. After 12 years, I guess I can last a few more months, right?

Right.

Sure I can.

And anyway, I'm so flipping busy at work, who'd know whether I went
home or not? Good thing nobody cares ATM, right?

Right.

Next year, work will be easy and life will be good. Sure it will. You
betcha.

Cele
Old October 20th 04, 06:27 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:24:51 GMT, "Betsy" wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Why do I get the impression you're trying to convince yourself of that?
Things will work out fine, just keep a positive outlook and take things as
they come. You're very lucky thus far and just look at how great things are
shaping up in your future!

Christine