Teenagers faced with spankings

Old December 13th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Teenagers faced with spankings

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
Hihihi! This is just too funny! Are you posting to the right newsgroup,
Kane?

Doan

Sure. But are you, when you claim you can't even access a scanner and
Acrobat.

The cisco2950 won't scan

I didn't say it did, now did I?

and won't Acrobat! ;-)

If you can have access to that level of IT technology you certainly
would have no trouble finding things that would scan and Acrobat.

Doan

So explain to the nice folks how someone so versed in IT technology
can't manage to stumble around a major University campus to the nearest
scanner, and find a computer with Acrobat on it to create a PDF file?

Are you that stupid?

I don't think you think you are.

Or is it that you want every excuse you can not to actually send a copy
to anyone that wants you, like you claimed you would?

Now that is really funny.

Why don't you and Nathan and Alina chat with each other for awhile. You
are boring me.

Anyone not you....RR R R R ... is still welcome to a copy from me. Heck
I might even scan it and send it as an attachment...but that's a lot of
bandwidth for our little country system up in the mountains.

I take it....R R R R .... OH MY POOR RIBS .... you can manage to find a
DSL source and speed things up a tad, eh?

Nathan is waiting with baited breath, I'm sure.

And Alina must not have gotten the copy I sent her, so tell you what,
you mail her one, ask her to come back the ng and chat with us, and I'll
send you the postage myself.

She must have gone off in huff because I misaddressed her copy and she
thought I never sent it. Help me out here. I grew so fond of Alina.

Deal?

R R RR R RR R R R R R R R R RRRRR

Now that is really funny.

0;-]

From: Doan - view profile
Date: Thurs, Nov 16 2006 10:49 pm
Email: Doan
Groups: alt.certification.cisco
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On 15 Nov 2006, gregg johnstone wrote:

Hello- I am working on a cisco2950 switch
Tried one of the labs from CCNA semester 3 that involves working with a
sticky command
fa 0/4 is connected to PC1 then made sticky using
switchport port-security mac-address-table sticky
the port was set to shutdown upon violation of more than one MAC being
assigned.
So that was set up -cable was unplugged and a new pc was plugged into
the same port (0/4)
I thought that as soon as this was plugged in, the port would
shutdown-but PING was working from this PC.
However when changing cable back to original PC the port promptly
shutdown- requiring the interface 0/4 to be shut via the CLI and then
no shut(no shut on its own didnt work)
The MAC of PC1 was made static before any port security commands were
added(I was told to do this in the LAB notes)
I followed the Cisco notes for the lab verbatim-so am unsure what has
gone wrong.
TIA
What does a "show port-security address interface fa 0/4" give you
before
the cable were unplugged?

Doan

Old December 13th 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
I think Kane is trying a diversion tactic. Everyone, please ignore Kane's
lies and stupidity! ;-)

Oh, now that's convincing. Almost as good as your phony "I don't speak
English very well," scam.

R R R

They are sure to believe you.

Doan

I see you haven't answered my question about what you say you are really
doing here, Doan. Why is that?

Or would it be better if "Everyone, please ignore Kane's lies and
stupidity!?"

Send Nathan the study, Doan. Then they might believe you.

Kane

On 13 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 13 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

....snip......

No reason to leave the above, as Doan doesn't want to debate the issue,
just argue about any side issue possible to stay away from the truth.

And you are too stupid to use a scanner and software to make a PDF copy
for him? R R R R...too much. Why don't you post that on the electronic
networking newsgroups you've posted to before? Doan without the
software or hardware to make a simple PDF copy.

Hahaha! Why don't you try it, Kane?

"It?"

You removed your posts? How convenient.
Besides, I wouldn't want to embarass you more than you yourself have
already managed.

snort You can't even find a scanner and software for a PDF file on a
major US University campus....too good, Doan. Too too good.

You can give advice on sophisticated Cisco routers but you can't find a
scanner...R R R R R

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...604583 a02880
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....d0c882 77c0e7
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...3821f 811b604

Yah want me to tinyurl those for you, you poor IT info deprived child?

And are you too stupid to use the equipment you have all around you and
run off a PDF copy for him?

Sorry, I don't have such equipment.
Liar.

No way, Jose! ;-)

Oh, you have just said you aren't a liar. That's a lie.

Can't find a scanner and Acrobat on a major university campus, right?

Or don't you want him to have it?

If I have something to hide, like you, I would not want him to have it.
;-)
You have a great deal to hide, Doan. You and I both know it.

And you sure didn't hide your STUPIDITY! ;-)
blah blah blah, in other words.

In other words, you are STUPID and everyone knows it! ;-)

Think so, do you? Ask Alina. She knows. 0;-]

Tell you what. Why don't you get in touch with Alina, and have her send
him a copy of the copy I mailed her?

But you said she was me. Remember, STUPID?
And you claim she isn't, or do you now admit you "socked" the poster
Alina?

Hihihi! Why didn't you answer my question?

So, if you didn't, why can't you get in touch with her and prove I'm
lying, Doan?

I have already proven that you are a liar, STUPID!

Naw, you've proven you'll twist other's words every which way possible
to try and make the look like a liar, including lying yourself to do
so.

Need here e-mail addy? R R R R R R R RR RR

No.

Oh, why not?

What a simple **** you really are.

Oops! More **** coming out of your mouth! ;-)

I'm not Doan. Nor am I Alina.

He's clearly established his position in this, and it's to do as you
do, harass. Or he would't ask for a flawed copy.

Do you feel you are being harass by me? ;-)
Not particularly, but you have stated that is your reason for being
here, to harass those of us against spanking.

Hahaha! Where did I say that, LIAR?
In about three posts I can recall.

Are you not here for that purpose?

Nope! ;-)

What was it you said you were here for, Doan?

Yer a couple of winners, you are.

And you are just STUPID, you are! ;-0
In your dreams, dummy.

IT'S REALITY, STUPID! ;-)
I'm not Doan, thanks anyway.

You are STUPID! ;-)

Sorry, stop mistaking me for you. Now that is carrying lying to
extremes.

You two have the floor, and all you can do is weasel. You have the
study. Access to all kinds of scanners and software and you claim you
can't send him an electronic copy....R R R R.

I didn't claim to have a PDF copy. YOU DID! ;-)

Were did I say you claimed you had a PDF copy?

I do, and it's useless, and I wouldn't send it to Nathan for money,
Doan.

At this point, I wonder if I'm really talking to another 'Alina' with
Nathan tacked on as a name.

Can't blame me for that, considering how hard you, and oddly enough,
he, are trying to get a copy out of me.
Too much.

Hihihi!

Translated: "I have managed to, believing no one notices what a liar I
am, divert the thread from the subject."

Neither one of you actually wish to debate the Embry study, you've made
that clear.

Hihihi! You are too STUPID to know what a debate is!
No, I know what a debate is. And I know that challenging the format is
part of debate, stupid.

Avoiding doing so is also part of debate. I'm doing the former, you that
latter.
You are just a STUPID LIAR! ;-)
In other words, blah blah blah, you have no cogent argument.

And you are just STUPID!

Naw, just playing with the stupid.

Just like always.

Yup, you are always STUPID!

I'm having a lot more fun than you, Doan.

Gee, if you are so bereft of electronics gear R R R R R...THIS ONE JUST
BREAKS ME UP. .. A CLASSIC LIE OF THE BEST KIND.... maybe you'd like a
lone of my simple 50 dollar scanner. Hell, It's not even hooked up. All
the software, even OCR, as I don't need it. I replaced it some time
ago.

Will the University forward it if I ship to the IT offices?

Send them to me!

That's not the answer to my question.

R R R R ...Doan, your cronies would laugh their asses off at you if
they knew you were lying about not having the equipment and software to
create a PDF out of a hard copy of this report.

And you claimed to have a PDF copy. ;-)

A lousy one. And I wouldn't send it to 'Nathan,' now that he's started
playing your games for you, if you paid me...well.

How come he's not asking you, Doan? Afraid it might be too obvious?

Or you can prove you do, and send him a copy.

Why don't you?
Because I refuse to send a copy to someone that would be more likely to
send it to you. You have not established that you have the same one that
I have. Your continued refusal to answer simple questions that would
establish that is proof enough to me that you are a liar.

Hahaha! But you said you already sent it to me. Boy!
Why would I think Alina would have sent it to you? I had no reason,
until an old memory popped up about a nun well known at "our" campus.
That came later, remember?

Hahaha! You said Alina was me, remembered? Keep you story straight now,
STUPID! ;-)

You reading comprehension deprived still? I once thought Alina was a
real person. I found out better.

You'd be amazed at the friends I have, in Mexico. In our field.

You are such a
STUPID LIAR! ;-)
Well, it's possible I could be a liar about Alina, but if I was stupid
you could prove it without showing you were the liar when you created
the sock, Alina.

Hihihi!

Choked. Too bad, Doan.

Now tell me, which of us is the stupider. R R R RR R R R....Doan, you
are a card.

You have EXPOSED your STUPIDITY in public! ;-)

You'd do anything to avoid any real discussion of Embry on this
newsgroup, that's apparent.

Not even a tiny flea of ethics. Nothing but bald faced lying and
weaseling for years.

And you are published too! ;-)

Yep. Not in any field related to any newsgroups I post to though.

Doan

Now, I just answered that question for you. How about you answering
mine? Why don't YOU send him a copy?

I don't have a PDF copy!
And you can't make one...oh poor equipment and software deprived
Doan.....R R R RR....TOO GOOD. Tell people where you work, stupid.

Tell me where you work, Kane. ;-)

Right here at my workstation. And you?

How come you are reluctant to talk about where you work, Doan?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...3821f 811b604

That have anything to do with it? This?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...967cd8e?hl=en&
Perhaps this?
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....f0de8c0?hl=en&

And more importantly, why in the world, smile would he not ask you?

He did, STUPID! I told him I don't have a PDF copy.
And you won't send him a hard copy, you poor scanner and PDF software
deprived pauper....R R R R ... sorry, I can just imagine some fellow
worker looking over your shoulder and falling over laughing at you.

Hihihi! Where is that PDF copy?

In my folder labeled, Embry Study That Doan is Terrified Of.

Why do you ask?

What I find most interesting about the stupid people in this world is
that they or so stupid they think they are smart.

Hihihi! And you think you are STUPID? ;-0
Hihihi. Not in the least. I don't make those kinds of judgements about
myself.

You just exposed your stupidity so everyone can see it! ;-{

No way, Jose. R R R R R RR R

Say hello to Nathan when you mail him your copy...by e-mail attachment.

How do I do that if I don't have a PDF copy. You said you do. Then you
said you don't. Than you said you do. ;-{)
No, I didn't say I don't. I said I didn't get a PDF copy from Embry,
just a hard copy out of which I tried to make a PDF file. The original
wouldn't scan well and failed to render as readable in PDF. Gosh, you
never had that happen before, Doan?

Hahaha! Oh what a tangled web we weaved...

In other words I caught you lying and I caught you weaving as much
diversion as possible to avoid discussion of the Embry study on this
newsgroup.

Or don't you know anything snort about electronics equipment?

Say hello to cisco for me. R R R R R R RR R R R R R RR R RR R R R

Who is cisco? ;-)

Okay, wave instead.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp....f0de8c0?hl=en&

Doan
....the most stupid liar I think I've ever met.

Then you must looking in the mirror and see your own reflection. ;-)

AnneFxxxxx

You that scared are you?

Going to join the "Don Fisher" threat brigade of cowards, are you?

Nice going.

I couldn't, by myself, done a better job of showing what you really
are.

Thank your loving parents.

0;-]

Old December 13th 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
Hahaha! A fine example of a "never-spanked" kid!

Doan

I'd say the better example of a spanked child is when he or she refuses
to respond to reasonable questions in debate.

Kane

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:

Old December 13th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
AnneF->

0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
Hahaha! A fine example of a "never-spanked" kid!

Doan

I'd say the better example of a spanked child is when he or she refuses
to respond to reasonable questions in debate.

Kane

What is "reasonable", Kane?

AF

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, 0:- wrote: