Study "Disproving" Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Old January 12th 08, 12:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, sci.med, misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Default Study "Disproving" Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal withFinancial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

I already knew the answer, But
I wanted him to think about it. He told me what I had already known,
Genes, some kids are born with genes that do not protect against
mercury, same as with wilsons disease, they have a mutation where they
can not excrete cooper. It happens.

I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.

On Jan 11, 7:31*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Industrial strength. Not vaccination strength.

Dose makes the poison.

I had a VERY long conversation with Dr Myers(The Pediatric neurologist
who has studied mercury poisoning for over 20 years) One question I
had for him, If the dose makes the poison, why weren't all the kids in
Minamata, Japan poisoned with mercury. I already knew the answer, But
I wanted him to think about it. He told me what I had already known,
Genes, some kids are born with genes that do not protect against
mercury, same as with wilsons disease, they have a mutation where they
can not excrete cooper. It happens.

And this is my last post for the night, I will poke the rest of "your
post" with good sense tomorrow. )

Donna

On Jan 11, 7:19*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

On Jan 11, 6:24*pm, Kevysmom wrote:

Fact: Thimerosal is not a toxin. *You've been told this before. *Do
make a note of it.

MSDS for Thimerosal..

Industrial strength. Not vaccination strength.

Dose makes the poison.

DANGER !POISON !
MAY BE FATAL IF INHALED, ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN OR SWALLOWED.
CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION.
CONTAINS MATERIAL WHICH CAUSES DAMAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ORGANS:
KIDNEYS, RESPIRATORY TRACT, SKIN, EYES, CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, EYE,
LENS OR CORNEA.

*WARNING: This product contains a chemical(s) known to the State of
California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

http://www.emdchemicals.com/analytic...play.asp?mater....

Please Make NOTE of it, so I don't have to post this again.

Fact: Autism is a Genetic disorder. *It appears in both vaccinated and
unvaccinated populations. *It appears amongst those vaccinated with or
without Thimerosal.

Mercury is not just in vaccines.

Fact: Thimerosal is a safe preservative that lowers the cost of and
spreads the reach of Vaccination.

See above. And God save your soul for the lies you spread.

Fact: Vaccination has saved more lives than any other medical
innovation in history.

Now, How much do you get paid to repeat this lie?

It is speculated that up to 90% of the population of the western
hemisphere died from small pox brought from the European settlers. *It
wasn't a sudden lapse in sanitation, a change in diet, nor fluoride in
the water. *It was a communicable disease that has been ELIMINATED by
vaccination.

It is speculated that Mercury has nothing to do with autism.

Now, can you dig it?

Well you are full of it, But I am not digging it.

On Jan 11, 5:18*pm, The One True Zhen Jue
wrote:

On Jan 11, 5:06*pm, Kevysmom wrote:

In the New England Journal of Medicine, there was an article showing
that about 1% of kids with autism have specific mutations in then. This
indicates that in some cases, there may be a genetic component as well
as gives some ideas who to better understand how autism develops..

Why is it some who smoke develop cancer and some do not? is it because
the ones who develop cancer have a mutation that results in cancer
when its
triggered from a toxin like those found in cigarettes?

Could the kids with Autism have a genetic mutation that when triggered
by a toxin, Causes a neurodevelopmental disorder? is that possible?

Fact: Thimerosal is not a toxin. *You've been told this before. *Do
make a note of it.

Fact: Autism is a Genetic disorder. *It appears in both vaccinated and
unvaccinated populations. *It appears amongst those vaccinated with or
without Thimerosal.

Fact: Thimerosal is a safe preservative that lowers the cost of and
spreads the reach of Vaccination.

Fact: Vaccination has saved more lives than any other medical
innovation in history.

It is speculated that up to 90% of the population of the western
hemisphere died from small pox brought from the European settlers. *It
wasn't a sudden lapse in sanitation, a change in diet, nor fluoride in
the water. *It was a communicable disease that has been ELIMINATED by
vaccination.

Now, can you dig it?

On Jan 10, 7:45*am, Jeff wrote:- Hide quoted text -

Old January 12th 08, 02:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Steven Bornfeld

Jeff wrote:
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:
On Jan 11, 5:38 pm, Jeff wrote:
The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

Fact: Vaccination has saved more lives than any other medical
innovation in history.
Well, except for taking the toxins and other bad stuff out of water.
Clean water and proper sanitation probably saved more lives.

Not to split hairs, but I don't consider water treatment a medical
innovation. It certainly has a great effect on health, but I see it
as being under a different heading than medicine. In other words, the
guy who works in at the water treatment plant is not a healthcare
worker in my view....

Funny, on this picture of a Department of Sanitation truck, there is a
Caduceus, just above the middle axle.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/triborough/121302189/

Either way, good sanitation and vaccines have both saved many lives.

Jeff

That's the official seal:

http://www.fotw.us/images/u/us-nycsa.gif

Steve
Old January 12th 08, 03:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
Kevysmom wrote:
In the New England Journal of Medicine, there was an article showing
that about 1% of kids with autism have specific mutations in then. This
indicates that in some cases, there may be a genetic component as well
as gives some ideas who to better understand how autism develops.

Why is it some who smoke develop cancer and some do not? is it because
the ones who develop cancer have a mutation that results in cancer
when its
triggered from a toxin like those found in cigarettes?

Frequently, yes. There's one particular gene where, if you have a
certain allele, your odds of getting lung cancer from smoking are 70
times higher than if you had some other allele.

(It also makes you much more likely to get diabetes if you're
overweight and cardiovascular disease if your diet's unhealthy.
A real triple threat, I think you'll agree.)

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
Old January 13th 08, 04:56 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
Industrial strength. Not vaccination strength.

Dose makes the poison.

I had a VERY long conversation with Dr Myers(The Pediatric neurologist
who has studied mercury poisoning for over 20 years) One question I
had for him, If the dose makes the poison, why weren't all the kids in
Minamata, Japan poisoned with mercury. I already knew the answer, But
I wanted him to think about it. He told me what I had already known,
Genes, some kids are born with genes that do not protect against
mercury, same as with wilsons disease, they have a mutation where they
can not excrete cooper. It happens.

And this is my last post for the night, I will poke the rest of "your
post" with good sense tomorrow. )

Nothing you said contradicts my points. Further, the Japanese were
explained to MeHg, which is NOT the same a EHg.
Old January 13th 08, 04:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
I already knew the answer, But
I wanted him to think about it. He told me what I had already known,
Genes, some kids are born with genes that do not protect against
mercury, same as with wilsons disease, they have a mutation where they
can not excrete cooper. It happens.

I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.

This is the myth of the poor mercury excreters. They do not exist.

Old January 13th 08, 05:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, sci.med, misc.kids.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.

This is the myth of the poor mercury excreters. They do not exist.

Markey,

Do you have any understanding on how our genes work to remove heavy
metals from the body? Do you honestly believe there are NO children
born with genes that can not remove these heavy metals?

I will give you one week to do some catching up on what genes are
responsible for chelating heavy metals, Can a fetus chelate heavy
metals, Look that up too while you're at it.

Old January 13th 08, 07:40 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
vernon O

"Kevysmom" wrote in message
Industrial strength. Not vaccination strength.

Dose makes the poison.

I already knew the answer, But
I wanted him to think about it. He told me what I had already known,
Genes, some kids are born with genes that do not protect against
mercury,

No research or theory has EVER stated such.

Do you like lying just to support a religion?

Old January 14th 08, 12:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, sci.med, misc.kids.health
The One True Zhen Jue

On Jan 13, 12:22*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.

This is the myth of the poor mercury excreters. They do not exist.

Markey,

Do you have any understanding on how our genes work to remove heavy
metals from the body? Do you honestly believe there are NO children
born with genes that can not remove these heavy metals?

Did you know that as a group, autistic children, eliminated thimerosal
faster than non-autistics?
Yup, that is what we know from replicated experiements. How 'bout
that, Donna?

Old January 14th 08, 04:27 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.

This is the myth of the poor mercury excreters. They do not exist.

Markey,

Do you have any understanding on how our genes work to remove heavy
metals from the body?

Yes.

Do you honestly believe there are NO children
born with genes that can not remove these heavy metals?

So far, there are no well described case studies of this.

I will give you one week to do some catching up on what genes are
responsible for chelating heavy metals, Can a fetus chelate heavy
metals, Look that up too while you're at it.

No, a fetus cannot chelate heavy metals. Chelation is done by the
introduction of chemicals. Just ask Dr. Kerry.

Old January 14th 08, 09:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
vernon O

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
Kevysmom wrote:
I better add, That he said it could be genes responsible for excreting
heavy metals in some of the kids that are faulty.
This is the myth of the poor mercury excreters. They do not exist.

Markey,

Do you have any understanding on how our genes work to remove heavy
metals from the body?

Yes.

"genes" work?
So they change form or constitution and actually play an active roll.