The End Of America?

Old June 15th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default The End Of America?

Colin Davis of the Californian brutal death metallers VILE has posted

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=74563

the following message on the band's MySpace page:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...c-dce3ed42ae7e

"It's time to gear up people, its time to gear up...

"I do a lot of personal research about what is going on in this country
and in the world right now. Thank God, we live in an amazing age where
information that was never available to us, now is. I've talked about a
lot of things in these blogs. Spirituality, government corruption, many
things. But this blog is about getting prepared for what is coming to us
Americans.

"Unconsciously, we all know what is coming. Nobody in their right mind
would argue that the civilization is not in freefall. A lot of people
that will be reading this are not old enough to remember anything else.
And even I have not seen things near perfect at all. None of us have.
But what we are seeing now is pure evil rearing its head right in the
daylight.

"The only reason why most of us are not running for the hills is the
damn good job the media is doing distracting us and lying to us. The
entire system as it stands and as it is being built depends on us being
ignorant. They have to keep us in the dark or the entire economy will
fall before its time and the people will riot in the streets before they
have the military means to control it.

"The end of America is here. You've noticed that business are failing or
moving offshore. This is going to increase rapidly. You know that tens
of millions of illegals are allowed to swarm us. You have heard of the
massive police and government corruption. You know that we have
supported dictators and slave states. You know that the Middle East wars
are not about freedom but about control of the earth and its resources
for a tiny elite. You know that 9/11 was perpetrated by insiders. You
know that the politicians are bought out and are selling us out. You
know that international corporations are bidding for the remaining
scraps that was America. You know that the media is trying to brainwash
us with lies and desensitize us to evil.

"What you don't know is that the illegals are being purposely let in to
displace us. The elites know they can control an illiterate, third-world
population better than us. What you don't know is that the banking
families are behind all the 20th century wars including the present
ones. What you don't know is that millions of Americans have been
subjected to illegal and immoral mind control experiments by the CIA.
What you don't know is that the CPS (Child Protective Services) are
abducting and drugging thousands of children in this country every year
and that they are running child-prostitution rings in this country. What
you don't know is that military contractors are behind international
child kidnapping rings and prostitution rings worldwide. And that people
in our own government are supporting these groups. What you don't know
is that the CIA is behind all the heroin and cocaine being shipped into
this country and elsewhere. You haven't head on the news about the 800
fully manned and equipped detention centers all over this country that
are empty and waiting for YOU! You, the rebel that will not go along
when you find out what is happening. Tens of millions of us have a space
waiting for us in a FEMA camp. You didn't know that there is an elite
group of individuals that have, over the past 100 years, taken control
of all the reins of power and their goal is to destroy America and then
use it to police the entire world. They have a vision of a world-wide
totalitarian government and all this corruption actually aids them. They
actually support it in one way or another. Often blatantly.

"Remember Hitler and Germany? Remember Stalin and Russia? Remember Mao
and China? Now add America to that list. It's here, folks. You've never
had to go without food or water. Boo hoo. You're about to. You've never
had to worry about what you will do to survive next week. You're about
to. Time to wake up!!!

"There is no doubt in my mind and in the minds of those that study this
that America is now over. It's a done deal. Dead and gone. Our legal
system is corrupt to the core and its not coming back folks. There is
only one hope. And that is that enough people get the courage to
research this for themselves and spread the word. Then we will have a
chance that the darkness will come and go more quickly. We WILL live in
a police state, but we just don't know how long it will last.

"There WILL be another terrorist attack perpetrated on us by 'Al Queda.'
There WILL be foreign military on our streets telling us we cannot leave
the area. There WILL be limits on who can leave this country and for how
long. There WILL be limits to what you can do and say in this country.
In fact, everything I have mentioned is already under way. It's all here
and is being seen in limited form. It's just a matter of time before the
average Joe sees it everyday.

"It's time to wake up, people. You DO NOT have the right to ignore this.
You DO NOT have the right to live your life without this knowledge. You
are an American. It is your DUTY to resist invasion. Now you must decide
what you will do. We are not all front line warriors. But you must join
the resistance in some way or serve humanity by helping to design the
new world once this is over. Be an educator, be a promoter, write songs,
write lyrics, blog. Tell your friends and family, do something!

"And if this blog makes no sense to you, that means you need to come up
to speed, and do it fast!!

"My suggestion is that you start with A-l-e-x-J-o-n-e-s. I have to
obscure his name because there is a program that MySpace uses to censor
this man's name. There are others MySpace censors too like presidential
candidate R-o-n-P-a-u-l. The man that owns MySpace is one of these
globalists and he is a hater of America and all it stands for. So he is
making it harder for us to use MySpace to communicate the important
issues. The website for A-l-e-x is www.I-n-f-o-w-a-r-s-.com Remove
dashes. There is a link there to listen to his internet radio
broadcasts. They are repeated 24/7. Start listening, start educating
yourself about what is going down. DO IT NOW! There is no time. There is
a noose around your neck. Its time to wake up or there will be nothing
left and I will be thrown in prison for saying these things. There is a
time coming very soon when I will seriously consider whether or not I am
safe to say these things. Even now it worries me. But there is no
choice...."

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NSA / CIA
WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

Old June 15th 07, 03:56 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

0:-] wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:30:49 -0700, "0:-]"
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:23:44 -0700, fx wrote:

[...]

Greg help us. crosses self with the Sign of The Shower

"WHAT!" you say?

You do not know the of the Holy Trinity of the Shower, and how to
cross one'self in supplication to The Greg?

Here, let me explain.

First you grab, with your right hand, the top of your head to
celebrate the salvation of the Shampoo dollop.

Then with your left, you honor the Ritual of the Towel, by grabbing
you crotch with your left (opps, no stroking now...).

Finally you bend over, Submitting Symbolically to The Aversion of the
Cold Shower Punishment for Peeing Yourself When your mates
"significant other" moves in.

The last Submission to the Power of The Greg?

Well, right hand on Head, left hand on Crotch, and trust me, your head
will ALREADY be UP your ass, where the Greg put it.

0:]

Conspiracy of Silence: The Franklin Case Video.

Children From Foster Homes Used as Sex Slaves by Powerful Politicians
and Others.
http://www.franklincase.org/media.htm

Ted Gunderson ( http://www.TedGunderson.com) FBI Senior Special Agent In
Charge Los Angeles CA, (Ret)

Speech to Congressional Hearing on Child Protection

Ted Gunderson : in regards to Child Protective Services in some areas
and some states, I have been told by a reliable source, that a planeload
of 210 children from CPS was flown out of Denver, Colorado on November
6, 1997 to Paris, France.

Later a second plane of children also under the care of CPS was flown
from Los Angeles to Europe.

[CHILD SEX TRADE INDUSTRY]
I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources
that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes,
orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux
City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/child...h13mar04.shtml

Dr. Shirley O'Brien, of the University of Arizona, notes that it has
been estimated up to 600,000 children are used by the 'kiddie porn'
industry" in the United States every year. Isn’t it entirely possible
that the huge demand for children to be used in child porn and exploited
by pedophiles is supplied from our nations foster care system?

http://www.lovestarrecords.com/earth..._Speeches.html

Old June 15th 07, 11:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Moderator

0:-] wrote:
By the way, FX, all the layers of anonymous remailers in the world, or
offshore hosting services, won't protect you if you finally do manage
to **** me off by continuing posting to me personally, as you have
been doing.

You're a riot. Nobody pays attention to you -- not here -- not in real
life -- you sick CPS scum.

I simply have too many connections with Internet router admins to stop
me.

You hang out with some queers -- big deal -- you've threatened everyone
here with your 'connections' - yeah -- connectedto your SO's dickhead.
hahaahhehehe

While krp has pretty much been lying about my background there IS a
bit of truth in it. And that will be bad news for you, if you
continue. Capiche??

Ohhhhh -- an Italian fag. lol.

Keep it up, stupid.

You borderline retard -- you have some nerve calling regular folk
stupid. lol.

Run out of kiddies to spam to pervs??

How many of your special kids ended up in Europe being porked by jetset
fags??

0:]

Old June 15th 07, 12:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 15, 6:25 am, Moderator wrote:
0:-] wrote:
By the way, FX, all the layers of anonymous remailers in the world, or
offshore hosting services, won't protect you if you finally do manage
to **** me off by continuing posting to me personally, as you have
been doing.

You're a riot. Nobody pays attention to you -- not here -- not in real
life -- you sick CPS scum.

Yet you pay attention to him day after day.

Hmmmmm....

The End Of America? fx Spanking 3 June 15th 07 12:07 PM
America William Barger Child Support 0 May 7th 05 02:40 AM
The Best Kept Lie in America Dusty Child Support 1 December 15th 04 01:02 AM
Review: In America (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 November 13th 03 04:57 AM
I believe in an America vern Pregnancy 0 October 16th 03 04:06 PM