Doan Da Debater...he's a Master

Old December 10th 03, 12:00 AM
Kane

Default Doan Da Debater...he's a Master

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:35:38 -0800, Doan wrote:

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Gerald Alborn wrote:

Doan wrote:

Then take the bait, Kane. Call all your anti-spanking zealotS in

on it.
It's time to publicly humiliated me. I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE

YOU! :-)

Doan

Typical Doan. Can't post the answers or proof asked of him, so he

turn on the
music and dances!. :-)

-Jerry-

Are you in, Jerry? ;-)

You seem to have a heightened idea of the importance of the Scarlet
Fishy you dredged up out of that stinky old gunny sack you carry all
your logical fallacies in?

Ask yourself:

Which is more important to this ng, whether or not I denied having
ever said I was "never spanked," or your obvious failure to produce a
usable answer to The Question.

Do you really think The Question and its importance are going to
disappear if you can find something to discredit me with?

And in your haste whipping around in circles, weasel boy, you found
THIS, basically nothing?

Man I could google my own posts and come up with dynamite screwups and
slips of the keyboard finger that would blow ME right out of the water
credibility wise. I'd be months trying to explain them away all the
while The Question moved further and further into the past out faded
in folks memories.

But you screwed up. You picked a non-issue not even remotely connected
to The Question. A big time debating flub. Even a tiny connection
would have helped you out..R R R R

Of course right now you are holding arms spread all the way and
screaming "look at the giant fish I caught" with a little red painted
minnow dangling from you wrinkled little pingers.

What a child.

Doan, face it or don't. The Question will be here, refreshed from time
to time from quoted archives, with your very BEST answers to the
question what the hell are, "reasonable standards?"

It's not going away, and instead of debating it or answering it
honestly, your continued struggle to pump up that red herring or find
another larger one isn't going to save you historically recorded lying
butt.

Your career in "honesty" about over.

Anyone that comes here will get the google directions to assess you
for themselves. And THAT will be a "reasonable standard" to judge you
and your nonsense by.

Now wiggle that fish for us a bit. And continue trying to stretch it.

Doan

Kane
Old December 10th 03, 10:39 AM
Greg Hanson

Typical Doan. Can't post the answers or proof
asked of him, so he turn on the music and dances!. :-)

Yo Jerry Alborn! When LaVonne asked me for proof on
something once, I provided it and despite several
reminders she never acknowledged that it existed
much less whether or not it proved what it proved.

I think you did see it.

So WHY didn't you say something then?

By the way, In regard to MICHAEL JACKSON,
did you hear that back in February the Child
Protection agency report on the same kid
was "unfounded"?

Which way do you think they screwed up?
Was the CPS agency wrong to clear him?

Or is Tom Sneddon really a COLD MAN?
Using the "wishful thinking" prosecution?
(Nobody called in to the tip line!)

It's sort of an either or, that I didn't make.
It seems that either CPS screwed up very
badly, or else this Sneddon guy is a major
bung hole.

Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
| Doan Da Debater...he's a Master Kane General 0 December 9th 03 06:42 PM
And again he strikes........ Doan strikes ...... again! was Kids should work... Kane General 2 December 6th 03 03:28 AM