The Runner's Physique

Old November 7th 07, 07:18 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
D Stumpus

Default The Runner's Physique

"Charlie Pendejo" wrote

11 physical attributes men imagine
women admire most about them

I realize this thread is all about the physical, but I bet that a quick mind
and a good career (meaning $$$, not happiness or mastery) swamps the effect
of a hard body. Ever seen the pantheon of Woody Allen's consorts?

How many really smart and successful guys do you know who have plain-jane
wives (especially second or third wives)?

On to the physical realm, doesn't it seem that the hansome guys get pretty
girls? I have a friend who's had over 200 affairs(!), and he is one
handsome devil, movie star looks, but no one would mistake him for an
athlete or gym rat.

Also, I notice that there seems to be an approximate parity in the facial
looks department: plain goes with plain, attractive goes with attractive.
Facial beauty doesn't seem to appear anywhere on these lists, but come on,
its gotta be a significant factor.

Old November 7th 07, 07:41 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Andrzej Rosa

Dnia Wed, 07 Nov 2007 o 05:47 GMT Charlie Pendejo napisał(a):
Kaz:
In spite of running lots of miles every week, most runners do not
achieve a low level of body fat

Not my experience of runners whom I know to actually run *lots* of
miles every week.

I could suggest that most guys who lift lots of weights don't really
get all that strong or big or lean. And if by "lots of weights" I
mean "**** around at the gym for 20 minutes twice a week, if they feel
like it" then I'm probably right.

What's wrong with saving time and effort? I'd very much prefer having
minor success from ****ing around for 20 minutes twice a week than from
running lots of miles.

--
Andrzej Rosa 1127R
Old November 7th 07, 04:03 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
D Stumpus

"Michelle Steiner" wrote

"D Stumpus" wrote:

How many really smart and successful guys do you know who have
plain-jane wives (especially second or third wives)?

http://tinyurl.com/29sckz

:-)

Yeah, but Bill is really *weird*....

Old November 7th 07, 05:48 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 5:39 pm, wrote:

Did you ever wake up during one of these dreams?

(Heh, like describing colors to a blind man.)

Old November 7th 07, 05:50 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:

It's a forced homoscene in HS, you don't have an option. If you
willingly and knowingly do it, it's because you WANT to.

You know how a thief thinks everyone else is a thief?

Old November 7th 07, 05:53 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Prisoner at War

On Nov 6, 5:43 pm, wrote:

You should see my latest and greatest! 5'5, 80lbs, long black hair
down to her ass, and the tightest little beep I ever had. And
screamer? 6 blocks away... Best of all she's vietnamese, and from my
experience she only knows three words of english "oh my god", and
that's ok with me. Oh yeah, she's 18yo. Ain't no runners nailing
nuthin' like that!

Dude, Tickle Me Elmo ain't Vietnamese.

Old November 7th 07, 06:22 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 06:30:15 -0700, Michelle Steiner
wrote:

In article ,
"D Stumpus" wrote:

How many really smart and successful guys do you know who have
plain-jane wives (especially second or third wives)?

http://tinyurl.com/29sckz

http://preview.tinyurl.com/29sckz

So then your husband, aside from being queer, would be a homeless guy?
Old November 7th 07, 06:24 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets,soc.singles
TBR

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:48:58 -0800, Prisoner at War
wrote:

On Nov 6, 5:39 pm, wrote:

Did you ever wake up during one of these dreams?

(Heh, like describing colors to a blind man.)

Dude, I'm not putting you down, but your extent of sex is taking
advice on making love to a woman from Michael Jackson, so honestly I
doubt even your dreams are creative.
Old November 7th 07, 06:24 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
TBR

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:50:02 -0800, Prisoner at War
wrote:

On Nov 6, 5:13 pm, wrote:

It's a forced homoscene in HS, you don't have an option. If you
willingly and knowingly do it, it's because you WANT to.

You know how a thief thinks everyone else is a thief?

Yes...
Old November 7th 07, 06:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
TBR

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 09:53:19 -0800, Prisoner at War
wrote:

On Nov 6, 5:43 pm, wrote:

You should see my latest and greatest! 5'5, 80lbs, long black hair
down to her ass, and the tightest little beep I ever had. And
screamer? 6 blocks away... Best of all she's vietnamese, and from my
experience she only knows three words of english "oh my god", and
that's ok with me. Oh yeah, she's 18yo. Ain't no runners nailing
nuthin' like that!

Dude, Tickle Me Elmo ain't Vietnamese.

LMAO! Are you sure? He had slanty eyes...