Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

Old December 12th 03, 03:27 AM
Kane

Default Help Eliminate an Instrument of Child Torture

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:03:37 -0800, Doan wrote:

"Instrument of Child Torture"??? ;-)

If you didn't think it was why not post the URL that takes you to the
page where you can purchase it? It's not hard to find. Show us your
neutrality.

Intrument of torture? Absolutely.

It is a hard barely flexible quarter to 3/8s inch thick rod of nylon
in a full grip handle. I own one I use as an example.

Would you care to be struck with it? I offer it to adults to try out
on themselves at various intensity. They cannot handle even a light
swing and can't believe someone would hit a child with it....not even
spankers believe it is really what it's sold for and think I made it
all up.

I could send you to the sales site.

It could be used to draw blood and leave permanent..that is...life
long scaring. I've seen children hit with less have permanent damange.

And yes, in the hands of some of the people you apologize for, an
instrument of torture.

When I discovered an add for this filth many years ago in an
educational magazine not only did I buy it, I personally wrote to
every state's attorneys general and every CPS ageny head in the
country to alert them to this new piece of child beating visciousness.

Do you think a child struck with this is being "spanked?"

Watch him not answer or weasel folks. Smart assing is his best skill.

Doan

You should check out the sickening directions that come with
it...sounds like a piece right out of Dobson...."child as enemy."

Ms Lawrence has a copy on her wb site.

And filled with unctuous vomit about striking the child, in the most
painful manner, to express love.

Right up your alley, Doan. Another opportunity for a parent to "make
up their own mind," and show your neutrality.

We are closing on you, Doan. You and your child hating cronies.

Kane
Old December 12th 03, 08:16 AM
Greg Hanson

Kane bought an S&M fetish toy and thinks it says
something about parents spanking kids?

We are closing on you, Doan.
You and your child hating cronies.

Kane, can they medicate you for Megalomania?

I can just imagine Kane walking into a big
PORNO shop, fawning over all of the bondage
gear, buying a set saying it's for
"educational demonstration purposes".

The clerk says "Yeah, we hear that a lot."
as they hand Kane his change.
Old December 12th 03, 08:37 AM
Kane

On 12 Dec 2003 00:16:33 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane bought an S&M fetish toy

I bought it, as I said, as a sample of the sickness that folks like
you wallow in.

and thinks it says
something about parents spanking kids?

It was sold expressly to do just that.

Why did you cut my statement about the source and discriptive use
pamphlet. This was no fetish toy. The ad specifically names the
"disciplining" of children with it.

"To Raise up the Child" is the common phrase they use.

This came from an educational magazine and the only use I put it too
was as an object lesson.

Five years ago I warned all states about it...you don't think I'd go
to that trouble if it were a fetish toy do you?

We are closing on you, Doan.
You and your child hating cronies.

Kane, can they medicate you for Megalomania?

You just joined him, big time, fool.

I can just imagine Kane walking into a big
PORNO shop,

You don't have to imagine. You get your showering watersports supplies
there. You live in your own little shop of horrors.

fawning over all of the bondage
gear,

You are disgusting.

buying a set saying it's for
"educational demonstration purposes".

I bought it mail order from a magazine ad...and they maintain this
website, though I purchased through the hard copy.

Go to the page where this is shown:

http://www.homeschooldigest.com/pradv.htm

Are you calling this company a porno shop fetishist toy peddler?

http://parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/

or these people the same? I'll put you in touch with Susan Lawrence.

The clerk says "Yeah, we hear that a lot."
as they hand Kane his change.

Tell it to the Lawrences:

http://nospank.net/lawrence.htm

who are trying to get this product taken off the market, and are also
the authors of the website,

http://parentinginjesusfootsteps.org/

One thing one can be sure of when dealing with sick narcissists, they
will do and say anything to get attention focused on themselves, no
matter how sick.

You lied about me boy.

Let me put it this way. You ARE going to pay. And this isn't an idle
threat. Iowa isn't the other side of the planet.

You are going to get all the attention you crave and considerably
more.

Kane
Old December 12th 03, 10:41 AM
Dan Sullivan

"Greg Hanson" wrote in message
om...

Kane bought an S&M fetish toy and thinks it says
something about parents spanking kids?

This "toy" is a device sold on the Home School Digest website for "Biblical
training."

In YOUR hands, Greg, it would be an S&M fetish toy.

We are closing on you, Doan.
You and your child hating cronies.

Kane, can they medicate you for Megalomania?

I can just imagine Kane walking into a big
PORNO shop, fawning over all of the bondage
gear, buying a set saying it's for
"educational demonstration purposes".

The clerk says "Yeah, we hear that a lot."
as they hand Kane his change.

The clerk says, "Sorry, we don't take empty soda cans," and shows Greg the
door.

Old December 13th 03, 08:15 AM
Greg Hanson

Kane wrote
One thing one can be sure of when dealing
with sick narcissists, they will do and
say anything to get attention focused on
themselves, no matter how sick.

And then you set about proving
your theory by saying:

You lied about me boy.

Says a liar. One nobody named Kane.

Let me put it this way. You ARE going to pay.
And this isn't an idle threat.
Iowa isn't the other side of the planet.

You are going to get all the attention
you crave and considerably more.
Kane

You are an impotent ****ant, a nobody
with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place? Your brain has gone rancid.
Old December 13th 03, 07:36 PM
Kane

On 13 Dec 2003 00:15:10 -0800, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

Kane wrote
One thing one can be sure of when dealing
with sick narcissists, they will do and
say anything to get attention focused on
themselves, no matter how sick.

And then you set about proving
your theory by saying:

You lied about me boy.

Says a liar. One nobody named Kane.

Let me put it this way. You ARE going to pay.
And this isn't an idle threat.
Iowa isn't the other side of the planet.

You are going to get all the attention
you crave and considerably more.
Kane

You are an impotent ****ant,

Who alerted every state's attorneys general and every state's CPS to
this brutal child beating device.

a nobody
with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded little child abuser better
Greegor. One that thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished with
cold showers, naked, while you watch.

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such issues, and recent rulings in
computer security crime, you'd know that sans warning there was a
counter charge of entrapment that beat a prosecution. The cure? GIVE A
****ING WARNING TO THE IDIOTS THEN WIPE THEM OUT FINANCIALLY FOR LIFE,
AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

Your willingness (and Doan has the disease) to comment and claim based
on your IGNORANCE is your downfall.

Let me give you a hint. You have a machine sitting there in front of
you. If a subject or issue comes up where you think the poster is
wrong, take five minutes for research and see if maybe, just maybe,
your worthy opponent knows what he or she is talking about and you've
been living with your head stuck up your ass for four years or more.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step. Just when you think old Kane has
lost it you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case, just run
Jackrabbit, run.

Your brain has gone rancid.

All that to defend your making light of this?:

http://www.homeschooldigest.com/pradv.htm

How many times do we have to point out how sick you are before you buy
some rope?

Kane
Old December 15th 03, 08:26 AM
Greg Hanson

Who alerted every state's attorneys general
and every state's CPS to this brutal child
beating device.

By BUYING one?? You probably doubled their profits.

a nobody with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded
little child abuser better Greegor. One that
thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished
with cold showers, naked, while you watch.

You're "unburdening yourself" Kane??

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

Of course you would.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such
issues, and recent rulings in computer
security crime, you'd know that sans
warning there was a counter charge of
entrapment that beat a prosecution.

I should know. I told YOU about the
problem with entrapment. Judging from
your indignant answer at the time,
it appeared that I was the first to
inform you of that.

So you think that warning some nitwit
in some butt crack of a newsgroup is
smarter than just a warning screen
on your secret site on the www?

Such a warning should not satisfy
any judge because nobody reads every
post in a newsgroup. Duh.

Besides you didn't say what WWW address to
stay away from.

Put up a no trespassing sign not a newspaper ad.

AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

But, Commander, Liability and debt ends at death.
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.
Where'd you get the incorrect legal information?

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step.

HOO HAW! Citations please.
How are DIRE THREATS a legal step?

Just when you think old Kane has lost it

Ya gotta have something to lose it.

you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case,
just run Jackrabbit, run.

What a giant GAS BAG!

Now you've got me thinking of the ""dangerous""
beach ball monster on the movie Dark Star.
(A parody of Dr Strangelove, which was a parody.)

Look out! It's Kane the deadly big wind bag!
I'd better run, I'd better hide because WHAT?
Kane is an overgrown whoopee cushion.
Ptpbtbptbptbptb!
Old December 15th 03, 02:38 PM
Kane

(Greg Hanson) wrote in message . com...
Who alerted every state's attorneys general
and every state's CPS to this brutal child
beating device.

By BUYING one??

I can hardly take a stand against something if I do not know what it
is. I also used it as an example when discussing discipline with
parents.

I think it important for people to know the truth about what some
parents do to their children.

Do you approve of The Rod?

You probably doubled their profits.

At $6.95 per I get the feeling my purchase isn't taking them to the
Bahamas.

a nobody with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded
little child abuser better Greegor. One that
thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished
with cold showers, naked, while you watch.

You're "unburdening yourself" Kane??

I don't remember saying that. Are you sure you are quoting me?

I'll match your "mind" against mine anytime.

Of course you would.

Give us a happy idiot smile.

Thanks.

This is even more stupid than your bogus
public warning to somebody who you claim
to have sleuthed out. If you had their
number you wouldn't have needed the bogus
public warning. What a giant WUSSIE.

Dummy. If you know anything about such
issues, and recent rulings in computer
security crime, you'd know that sans
warning there was a counter charge of
entrapment that beat a prosecution.

I should know. I told YOU about the
problem with entrapment.

R R R R... so then you played dumb and called me a "giant WUSSIE" for
posting a warning?

Good one Greegor. Excellent.

You just can't keep up can you now.

Judging from
your indignant answer at the time,
it appeared that I was the first to
inform you of that.

You'd be mistaken. Associates had informed me before you did. I was
indignant then, and now, and will be in the future. Crackers should
have one digit removed for each offense and the start on remaining
body appendages.

So you think that warning some nitwit

Who you callin' a "nitwit?"

in some butt crack of a newsgroup

I'm looking at five ngs. Which one or ones do you think that applies
to?

is
smarter than just a warning screen
on your secret site on the www?

I don't have a "warning screen" and I don't have a secret site on the
WWW. I have newsgroup postings, and I recieve E-mail. 'nuf said.

Such a warning should not satisfy
any judge because nobody reads every
post in a newsgroup. Duh.

Sorry. You are dead wrong. You don't even have to know a law to be
convicted of breaking it. It is sufficient to make a public notice.
I'd see this is pretty damn public, and in fact targets the very group
that would most likely have Crackers in it.

Most don't read the Inquirer.

Besides you didn't say what WWW address to
stay away from.

Nonsense babble. Where did I mention WWW addies?

Put up a no trespassing sign not a newspaper ad.

This isn't the newspaper. I put up a "no tresspassing sign" in that
recent post. You are trying to claim it isn't what it is, common for
you study assholes.

AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

But, Commander, Liability and debt ends at death.
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.
Where'd you get the incorrect legal information?

Not for a legal debt from a judgement prior to death. Where'd you get
yours dummy?

Drinkin' bong water again, Greegor?

I'll tell my wife that if I go first she doesn't have to pay my debts
cause I died. I'll refer her to you when the judgements for past due
debts come in. You can go to court for her.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step.

HOO HAW! Citations please.
How are DIRE THREATS a legal step?

Well, removing the hyperbole YOU introduced, a warning is suffienct to
show a boundary in tresspass. We are in the area where the boundary
lays. Should I secrete it in a bottle and pitch it in the ocean.

This is where Crackers normally come from, the Internet. This is where
I posted the warning.

Based on information you yourself admit showed that someone beat a
case by claiming entrapment because he wasn't warned of a honey pot.

The ONLY way to beat that excuse is to then...what....NOT post a
warning?

Just when you think old Kane has lost it

Ya gotta have something to lose it.

You seem to dote on my words.

you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case,
just run Jackrabbit, run.

What a giant GAS BAG!

Oooo...

Now you've got me thinking of the ""dangerous""
beach ball monster on the movie Dark Star.
(A parody of Dr Strangelove, which was a parody.)

To get you thinking is, obviously, beyond my capacity.

In fact I prefer you in the pristine state of innocence of thought you
present here.

Old December 16th 03, 09:04 AM
Greg Hanson

Who alerted every state's attorneys general
and every state's CPS to this brutal child
beating device.

By BUYING one??

I can hardly take a stand against something
if I do not know what it is.

Sure. You do that constantly.

I also used it as an example when
discussing discipline with parents.

extremist. demogoguery.

I think it important for people to know the
truth about what some parents do to their children.

You pretend it's the norm for spanking. That's a lie.

Do you approve of The Rod?

Nope. That's what criminal laws are for.

You probably doubled their profits.

At $6.95 per I get the feeling my purchase
isn't taking them to the Bahamas.

a nobody with the mind of a petulent 16 year old.

You couldn't have described a nasty minded
little child abuser better Greegor. One that
thinks 6 year old girls need to be punished
with cold showers, naked, while you watch.

You're "unburdening yourself" Kane??

I don't remember saying that.
Are you sure you are quoting me?

Search your own posts. Chinese tactic.

[...]

The Hacker, but if the "nitwit" fits...

in some butt crack of a newsgroup

I'm looking at five ngs. Which one or
ones do you think that applies to?

It doesn't matter. Off topic and not
a valid warning for your web site.

is smarter than just a warning screen
on your secret site on the www?

I don't have a "warning screen" and I
don't have a secret site on the WWW.
I have newsgroup postings, and I
recieve E-mail. 'nuf said.

Then what was all that crap you spewed
about a honeypot?

Such a warning should not satisfy
any judge because nobody reads every
post in a newsgroup. Duh.

Sorry. You are dead wrong. You don't
even have to know a law to be convicted
of breaking it. It is sufficient to
make a public notice.

REALLY? Please cite the code on that.

I'd see this is pretty damn public, and
in fact targets the very group that
would most likely have Crackers in it.

Nebulous imponderables.

Most don't read the Inquirer.

Besides you didn't say what WWW address to
stay away from.

Nonsense babble. Where did I mention WWW addies?

honeypot you said.
They don't exist without a web site.

Put up a no trespassing sign not a newspaper ad.

This isn't the newspaper. I put up a
"no tresspassing sign" in that recent post.
You are trying to claim it isn't what it is,
common for you study [e.d.].

So, as long as you've confused what it is, could
you please explain what exactly the Hacker is
not supposed to do to what exactly?

AND THREE MORE GENERATIONS OF THEM.

But, Commander, Liability and debt ends at death.
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.
Where'd you get the incorrect legal information?

Not for a legal debt from a judgement
prior to death.

Kids do NOT inherit parents debts.

I'll tell my wife that if I go first she
doesn't have to pay my debts cause I died.
I'll refer her to you when the judgements
for past due debts come in. You can go
to court for her.

Is she your kid?
Kids don't inherit legal debts of their parents.

Widows and widowers don't need to INHERIT debt.
They are part of it in the first place, like
it or not.

But you said THREE GENERATIONS.

Then you make all of these DIRE THREATS in
a public place?

My "DIRE THREATS" are a legal step.

HOO HAW! Citations please.
How are DIRE THREATS a legal step?

Well, removing the hyperbole YOU introduced,
a warning is suffienct to show a boundary
in tresspass. We are in the area where the
boundary lays. Should I secrete it in a
bottle and pitch it in the ocean.

What boundary? You threatened me.

This is where Crackers normally come
from, the Internet. This is where
I posted the warning.

And you mocked the idea of a bottle in the ocean?
The internet is that big.

Based on information you yourself admit

admit?

showed that someone beat a case by
claiming entrapment because he wasn't
warned of a honey pot.

What honey pot? You said you have no site.
e-mail is not a honey pot.
newsgroups are not a honey pot.

The ONLY way to beat that excuse is
to then...what....NOT post a warning?

If you don't have a site, Kane, Is all of this
honeypot and warning crap because you got
a nastygram in your e-mail or what?

You warned about something vague.
What exactly were you warning about?

Just when you think old Kane has lost it

Ya gotta have something to lose it.

You seem to dote on my words.

Thanks for noticing.

you best dig a bit deeper, or in your case,
just run Jackrabbit, run.

What a giant GAS BAG!

Oooo...

That's about the right sound effect.

Now you've got me thinking of the ""dangerous""
beach ball monster on the movie Dark Star.
(A parody of Dr Strangelove, which was a parody.)

To get you thinking is, obviously, beyond my capacity.

That's why you outsmart me constantly.

In fact I prefer you in the pristine state of
innocence of thought you present here.

Innocence?
One little pinpoint of white in your black paint eh?

Kane is an overgrown whoopee cushion.

Old December 16th 03, 06:05 PM
Chris C.

Greg,

As you have already figured out by now that Kane is a member of the
notorious "think-a-likes" that camp out here in this ng. Many of us
refer to them as the"cohort" because of their love of the fight. They
can't see that the narrow focus of their agenda will actually harm
parents and families in the long-term. Keep giving them hell (they
deserve it for the neophyte propaganda they push).-Chris

non-spanker by choice,
Chris C.
TX