Caterpillar's first solids

Old December 1st 03, 01:30 AM
Phoebe & Allyson

Default Caterpillar's first solids

Along the same line as Kate's Bug and the index card.
Caterpillar usually "reads" the newspaper with me, so I gave
her a piece of junk mail (a heavy weight oversize postcard)
this afternoon while I read the good stuff. A few minutes
later, I realized that she wasn't tearing it up so much as
gnawing bits off. The had the most disgusted look on her
face as she gummed one bite into submission, but would not
open her mouth for me to fish it out.

Can't wait to see that come out in the diaper.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Old December 1st 03, 01:51 AM
jake's mom

"Phoebe & Allyson" wrote in message
Along the same line as Kate's Bug and the index card.
Caterpillar usually "reads" the newspaper with me, so I gave
her a piece of junk mail (a heavy weight oversize postcard)
this afternoon while I read the good stuff. A few minutes
later, I realized that she wasn't tearing it up so much as
gnawing bits off. The had the most disgusted look on her
face as she gummed one bite into submission, but would not
open her mouth for me to fish it out.

Can't wait to see that come out in the diaper.

Phoebe
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

DS gnawed into a wet paper towel I had laid near him today! His expression
was so funny--he did not like it a bit but he cried when I took it away! He
tries to taste or eat everything in sight!

Robin

Old December 1st 03, 10:16 AM
Herself

Phoebe & Allyson wrote:

Can't wait to see that come out in the diaper.

At about the same age, P was gawing on Pat the Bunny...we didn't realize
it until the next day when the paper came thru.
--
'Tis Herself
Old December 1st 03, 11:23 PM
Akuvikate

Phoebe & Allyson wrote in message ...
Along the same line as Kate's Bug and the index card.
Caterpillar usually "reads" the newspaper with me, so I gave
her a piece of junk mail (a heavy weight oversize postcard)
this afternoon while I read the good stuff. A few minutes
later, I realized that she wasn't tearing it up so much as
gnawing bits off. The had the most disgusted look on her
face as she gummed one bite into submission, but would not
open her mouth for me to fish it out.

Can't wait to see that come out in the diaper.

Phoebe

Heh heh. I saw the heading and thought "hmm, I thought they were
waiting another week". At least she's indicated that developmentally
she's ready! Bug often makes a kind of displeased expression while
she eats, while at the same time leaning into and grabbing at the
spoon with her mouth open. She does the same with a wet washcloth --
expression: "eeeewww", body language: GRAB!, action: SUCK SUCK SUCK
SUCK!!! Babies are mysterious.

Kate
and the Bug, June 8 2003

Not offering solids yet?! Andrea Breastfeeding 8 December 5th 03 07:57 PM
solids at 10 months Shannon G Breastfeeding 5 October 8th 03 03:29 AM
Medical Abstracts re Intro of Solids? Belphoebe Breastfeeding 3 August 25th 03 02:13 PM
poop, solids vent.. ted Breastfeeding 3 August 14th 03 04:44 PM
solids and a 6 month old DavesFatChick Breastfeeding 4 July 28th 03 08:21 PM