Young Kids Getting Preagnet Ages 10-18

Old March 8th 07, 04:28 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Young Kids Getting Preagnet Ages 10-18

I have a couple friends that have already had there Baby's
I have one Friend that thinks she alwayz preagnet.. Like every 2
months we give her a preagnacy test to make sure. She is only 13 and
It scares me She is my best Friend and If she has a child i will be
with her the hole time. We are scared that soon or later she will get
preagnet.. But We are hoping that she doesnt at this age.
If anybody has any addvice please message me or Post somthinga about
this
Thank you
13 Year old Concerend

Old March 8th 07, 05:12 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cjra

On Mar 8, 10:28 am, wrote:
I have a couple friends that have already had there Baby's
I have one Friend that thinks she alwayz preagnet.. Like every 2
months we give her a preagnacy test to make sure. She is only 13 and
It scares me She is my best Friend and If she has a child i will be
with her the hole time. We are scared that soon or later she will get
preagnet.. But We are hoping that she doesnt at this age.
If anybody has any addvice please message me or Post somthinga about
this
Thank you
13 Year old Concerend

Condoms!!!!
I'd say tell her to not have sex, but people don't always listen to
that. If she insists on continuing to have sex, at the very least, she
needs to protect herself. I'd also recommend she see a gynecologist
and go on the pill - IN ADDITION to using condoms each and EVERY time.
Pregnancy is not the only thing that can result from unprotected sex.
Being a 14 yr old mother is not easy, being a 14 year old mother with
HIV would be awful.

Buy her a pack.

Old March 9th 07, 05:37 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
julie MT

On Mar 8, 10:28 am, wrote:
I have a couple friends that have already had there Baby's
I have one Friend that thinks she alwayz preagnet.. Like every 2
months we give her a preagnacy test to make sure. She is only 13 and
It scares me She is my best Friend and If she has a child i will be
with her the hole time. We are scared that soon or later she will get
preagnet.. But We are hoping that she doesnt at this age.
If anybody has any addvice please message me or Post somthinga about
this
Thank you
13 Year old Concerend

Talk to your friend tell her to go to the health deptment. They will
do some tests that maybe unconfatable the frist but if you or your
friend is having sex you need these annual tests a pap test a breast
cancer test it is all NEEDED for females having sex and get her on
birth control and use condoms. PLEASE take my word!! I am a young
mother I 22 much older than you two but motherhood is a very very
important big thing and if you aren't ready than you shouldn't be
having sex at all. Motherhood is hard on any woman but the younger you
are the harder it is. And remeber there are STDs out there and most
won't tell you what they have so Please think long and hard about what
you and your friend are doing ther will be plenty of time for sex
latter on in life. You two are so young so PLEASE put the sexlife on
hold and allow yourselves to grow up. So my thoughts are with you and
your friend. Let me know how everything goes.
Julie